All Comments on 'Flirting Goes Too Far'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
zed0zed0about 12 years ago
I Love A Happily Ever After Story

Heart felt, and heart warming. I heartily enjoyed your story.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Pleasant Ending

Flirting is dangerous and you have to know where your boundaries. Not flirting makes you look like and old stick. The start was painful but when he saw Lyn again he had all ready matured.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 12 years ago
Another lovely story.

I truly enjoyed it.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Very nice!

Glad to see they reconnected, finally. Wasted years because of a failure to communicate. But without that there isn't a great story!

Thank you!

M1

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

your stories always are ! :-(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

It took me 34 years to correct a communications problem, but now we are very happy together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

Nice to see a good story from you again, not like the last few pieces of crap you submitted. I thought one of my favorite authors had gone all JPB .

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
That Anonymous guy said it all...

Welcome back DG. When you are yourself, you are just the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The guy is a dumbass

He doesn't deserve her.

mat1014mat1014about 12 years ago
Very Nice!

It is good to see a story where mistakes can be corrected and forgiven. Who hasn't screwed up royally at one time or another and if given the chance to fix it wouldn't jump at it. Nice to see romance can triumph over cynicism and bitterness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your stories, but...

DG, I love your stories, but seriously, how many times are you going to enter this contest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
happy story, happy conclusion

I LOVE YOUR WORK... GOOD WRITING

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago
Well done

Nice story, cute little tale.

thxs so much for posting

DG HearDG Hearabout 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you all for taking the time to comment on my stories, it's always much appreciated. As far as the number of stories for this contest, I write stories for fun. I submit them for the contest because a contest story usually gets posted the next day. It beats waiting three to five days to see a story get posted.

I write in spurts; when I get an idea I try and write it as soon as possible and I like to get them posted. It's not about the contest because you can only win once, but about the quick posting. Again, thanks to all of you who read, vote and comment on my stories.

With Respect

DG

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Ah shucks...

Golly, love is in the air. Good love story. I enjoyed the read.

tlittle7482tlittle7482about 12 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!

This was an excellent story! It had a great story line with though romance and eroticsm to get a girl's juices flowing. ; )

Loved it and good luck with the contest!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THOSE BUCKEYES ARE CUTE

and tasty and preserved> TK U MLJ LV NV

xtremeddxtremeddabout 12 years ago
Yes!

DG

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 12 years ago

Sweet and romantic. 5 stars.

JeffTomJeffTomabout 12 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing this Storie with me/us. I loved this Storie.

MaddieKimMaddieKimabout 12 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing DG.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 11 years ago
Sweet Story!

I really liked this story. It was very sweet and I thought it was written well. Great Job!

Bill1104Bill1104almost 11 years ago
"Needless to say"

This author uses the phrase "needless to say" frequently - most of the time it doesn't fit.

Other than that, this is a cute little story.

Bill1104

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
LOL "Needless to say"

It is a great read -

And a great lesson in growing up -

You CANNOT use someone's past to mistreat them - especially when you have the same past. Maturity happens you cannot rush it. You can see why maturity is needed and work on it though.

He learned by communicating after he paid for not doing it -

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
thank you

even if it was fate that brought them together, they both knew it was right.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Great 5-Star Story

First, the story was excellent. Truly a 5-Star worth story.

Now, I am not trying to pick on you, because a lot of writers here on Literotica make the same mistake you do. Writers seem to be unaware of when to use 'most' and when to use 'almost'. You DO NOT go to Indiana 'most' every weekend. That is grammatically incorrect. You go to Indiana 'almost' every weekend. Or you could have written that you went to Indiana on most weekends. Just omit the word 'every'. Really this isn't much to complain about. But so many writers make the same mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great little story

of love lost and found...when will men get their heads from up their asses...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't Categorize!!

NO....all men don't tell the world about the women they are dating or fucking or getting to 3rd base! It sounds like your all pretty insecure about your manhood to be clucking away with others about your conquests!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short & Sweet!

Another of the many excellent stories I've read authored by DG Hear!

Even though Jake messed up his budding relationship with Lynn at college due to his immaturity and insecurities,it was nice to see him get a 2nd chance with Lynn and find out she felt about him the way he felt about her.Love.

A BIG 5+ for this little gem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wasn't that enjoyable..The Rehab and The Cotillion are some of your finer works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

A lovely story with a happy ending!

~ 5+ ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No They Don't

DG Hear who I fucked last night....Don't try to put your own short comings out there and say we all did it....because we all didn't do it! I'm talking about going out with women and telling everyone of our friends just how we made out with her. That you did that is shameful! Then you try for the rest of the story to make Jake, Mr. Perfect. Oh he fucked all the girls and they all just loved it...he was a real stud.. If that was so why did they date and marry others? I just can't stand it when you writers make the main character a fucking super hero! It just makes me want to puke. That's why I gave it a big old 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About Lynn

There really wasn't really much stated about why Lynn was such a catch. She didn't seemed to mind being felt up in public by anyone who had a pecker. She supposedly liked Jake, but didn't do much to let him he was special to her. When she meets Jake the first time in over a year, she preempts any chance to even have a friendly dinner. She has a strange way of rekindling a relationship by cursing the guy out after she dumps her current boyfriend. Seems kind of psycho.

I guess she must be a great lay since little Jake seems to do all the thinking. Oh well, she comes from money so maybe she can be his sugar mama.

DeKreDeKreover 5 years ago
A general thought

Why is it that practically all male protagonists on this site are incapable of a rational thought. They are all absolutely stupid.

Just wondering.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 4 years ago
5☆

I guess that is what boys do. Drinking to much and jumping to conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The First Smart Thing

You did was not to go to that crappy college with the horseshit football field and left Ohio to go to a real University in Michigan to get an education. The first stupid thing you did was open your mouth and talk about the women you were with, especially one you were serious about. That's one thing I was never dumb enough to do but I will admit I did listen to other's stories. Talk like that sooner or later will get somebodies ass whupped big time. They both grew up, it all worked out well and they won't be showing up in a LW story. Good job, my man. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Any man that’s truly been in love, knows that her being beautiful, intelligent, perfect body and skilled in sexual abilities is just a plus. Her character, personality, trustworthiness, kindness, compatibility along with being a caring loving companion is what really matters and is the glue that holds two people together for a life time. When you find that person, you know it. To many people settle for something less.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*..,. But with reservations and reluctance because of the story-line!

I do NOT think that Lynn is pulling her full and expected weight in her love life. She got and gets what she deserve(s/d). She might be a manager of resources but she seems to be very light in her air head about real love. Is this due to her college days, education and lifestyle? She is looking for a weak partner (like Jake) to fulfill some vacant land above her neck and in her panties since she acts like a bitch with her head up her ass, however beautiful it might be!

Jake might be a genius in his line of work but he will be an obedient puppy following the smell of a dominant female who will order him around like a boy toy. That is not love. In reality, it is called disguised power and control. Is this some form of revenge on her part because Jake dropped her in college?

If Jake had any common sense and balls, Lynn would have been out of my motel room and on her ass outside (even on a rainy night) if she had called me all the names she did. Sounds like Jake is a wuss, doesn't he?.

The ending was obvious from the time Jake went to work for Lynn's father's cie.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so he left her because some guy put the moves in her and not the other way around. But now he is OK that forbears she has been having sex with other guys. Would be funny if he found out she was a real slut and had been passed around and has a couple of kids at home from different fathers.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Another great love story from the master. Well written with great characters. Well done 5-stars

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Great Feel Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but boy did he screw up in college! He was lucky to reconnect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS IS A CUCK WRITER.

ALL HIS MCs ARE WEAK PATHETIC PUSSY-WHIPPED MEN

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Refuse

Lynn,should have had nothing to do with him outside of work ,he was an arsehole and she deserved better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Eh, 2 ⭐️s

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Betcha Lynn’s pegging him every night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5707 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...