All Comments on 'Flowers in the Park Ch. 09'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

A wonderful couple!

5

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Boyd! I really appreciate your comments!

des911des911about 1 year ago

This is a lovely sweet love story, very nicely presented. If it lacks anything, it has little drama. We have known from the beginning that all would run smoothly; and it has.

Great story. Thank you

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks des911. You might still get some drama before too long, so hold on!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Great series so far with solid character development and plot progression. Have to disagree with the complaint about drama. The start of the story was embroiled in the drama that spilled over from their previous relationships. Depending on how many chapters are coming, there maybe some space to have his ex have some remorse, but I wouldn’t write it in just for the sake of doing it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He hasn’t even been to lady town plus why is she so hung up on going into his room when he was only getting changed she’d already spent hours naked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES