Fluffernutters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez Clair, you're my aunt," he worried.

"I'm still a woman. That's a very handsome cock and you should be proud of it."

"Okay, I think I've had enough embarrassment for one night," he said and kissed my forehead.

"That's all I get?" I asked.

"Oh fine," he relented and hugged me tight. I squeezed him right back and could feel his increasingly stiff erection pressing into my tummy.

When he released me I raised up on my toes, kissed his cheek and said, "Hope you have interesting dreams tonight."

"Yeah, I've got fluffernutters on my mind," he joked. "I'll need to replace that jar, where did you get it?"

"Oh, I'll come with you and get some -- I mean to the store," I added due to my previously provocative comment.

"Alright, I'm buying though. Wonder if they make a bigger container," he said and headed for the stairs.

I watched him take the stairs two at a time wishing he'd have lingered a bit. My nephew, who was a junior in college and nearly thirty years younger, was a hunk in every sense the word carried. Tonight there was something in the air and I felt drawn to him. My personal experience with men wasn't what I'd call good in any way and Ronny was way out of bounds for all kinds of reasons. Right this moment though, the one keeping me from following him back to his room was the fact that my younger sister, Krista, would probably kill me. Her bedroom was right across the hall from his.

I'd been living with them permanently since Ronald, Ron Senior, had left. The first six months I'd stayed in Krista's room, but when my niece, Laura, moved out of state for college, I took her old room to give Krista space to date. Laura was my sister's oldest and her former room had a mini bathroom consisting of a sink, toilet and corner shower. The current arrangement gave everyone some space but I was kind of wishing I'd gotten Amber's room across the jack-and-jill bath to Ronny's room. It wasn't a very aunt-like thought to be having but I could just imagine him grinding that beautiful monster, I'd glimpsed much too briefly, into me. It'd be easy to meet in the shower or we could sneak into one another's rooms... God, that'd be so naughty, but also very nice. I thought as I turned off the lights and followed him back upstairs.


~ Ronny ~

At the top of the stairs, I saw Amber at her doorway. "It's all cleaned up now. You don't have to go back down," I told her loud enough Clair could hear me but not so loud I'd wake mom.

"Oh, alright. Goodnight Ronny and goodnight Clair," she said hearing our aunt on the center landing where the stairs turned back. "Meet me in here after she's back in bed," Amber whispered and closed her door.

I went to my bedroom on the other side of the shared bathroom. "Night," I whispered to Clair as she went into her room that used to be our older sister Laura's. I watched her door close across from Amber's room and went into my own. Inside I decided to act normal and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished, I tapped gently on Amber's side of the jack-and-jill bath. She open the door before I'd tapped a second time. She must have been standing there listening and waiting for me. That's when I noticed her hair was wet and she'd changed into a terrycloth robe that hinted she might not be wearing anything else.

"What the fuck?" she asked.

"I covered the best I could; even washed my face before she could kiss me goodnight," I told her.

"That's not what I meant. I came down and saw Clair groping you."

"Oh, um -- that wasn't really groping... Wait, you just sucked my dick out of nowhere and you're jealous of our aunt hugging me?"

"I don't know. What about you? You practically made me lose my mind with that tongue of yours," she countered.

"I felt I owed you at least that. Sorry about blasting that fluffernutter cream all over you," I apologized.

"You didn't blast me with the cream I attempted to make you give me," she replied teasingly.

"Is that why you wanted me to come in here? You want to finish sucking me off?"

"I -- um -- no it wasn't just that. You were being nice to me for once and then the world conspired against us."

"That seems to happen a bunch," I said dejectedly. "What happened to us? We didn't use to be this way."

"Dad and Laura?" she asked.

"Yeah, guess so. I haven't seen him since I was like eight and Laura only drops by for five minutes every other year."

"You're being too harsh on her. She usually stays a couple days," she countered.

"Regardless, they both abandoned us even though she left about a year after he did."

"She didn't leave us, Laura moved on with her life. She got into UCLA and now she's got an awesome job that has her traveling most of the time. I don't think you're being fair to her and you've been pretty standoffish with me lately too... Are you worrying I'm going to leave you as well?" she asked.

"Laura's departure meant you were the one person that was any sort of role model. I tried to tag along with you but you stopped liking me."

"Middle school to high school was a tough transition, and I'm sorry. Come here," she said softly.

I moved to her opening arms as if drawn by a strong magnet I couldn't resist. As she opened her arms to accept me her robe came wide open but she ignored that and hugged me closely. I had an instant boner and felt like melting in Amber's embrace. The contact of her breasts on my bare skin was almost too much for me to manage and suddenly she was kissing my cheeks while trying to get me to look into her eyes. What she'd guessed was true but I didn't want to share that fear with anyone especially her.

"We see each other nearly everyday with our commute to college but I guess we never closed that distance."

"Yeah, and tonight was confusing."

"Hey, we don't have to mess around, I love you and won't abandon you," she told me.

I wanted to believe her with all my heart and the incident, however crazy it'd been, really just solidified how much I wanted her around. I kissed her forehead and hugged her back tightly. "You promise?"

"You're a tough sell but I promise," she told me and we continued hugging. "This isn't going down," she said after a time.

"No, it isn't," I said and my penis involuntarily throbbed between us.

"You never tell me much but could you at least let me know if I caused it?"

"Mostly."

"Clair too?" she wondered.

"Partly."

"Honesty is nice."

"Guess I'm a pervert," I admitted.

"Nah, it's natural," she tried to convince me.

We finally released one another from the hug. She went to her bed not bothering to close her robe. She sat cross legged giving me a nearly unobstructed view. I could feel myself getting harder thinking about what we'd done, what we hadn't done and what I could now see.

"Talk to me," Amber enticed me toward the bed patting the space beside her.

"I'm afraid of what I'll say and how you'll react," I resisted sitting beside her.

"Come on Ronny, I sucked your cock, you licked my cunt; really well I might add. Where'd that come from?"

"I was as surprised as you, I guess. Have you wanted to do that before?" I asked trying to get her to go first.

"If I'm honest, it's crossed my mind a few times before, but you always seemed to hate me," she explained.

"Sorry. I don't think I've ever hated you. Dad, Laura, miss Jenkins, her daughter Sally, they're about the only people I've ever hated. I just know I'm going to lose you, so I can't --"

"Don't be silly, you're not going to lose me. What'd Sally do to you?" she asked seriously.

"She told her mom that I'd done it with her. I did lots of oral on her, but we never -- Anyway doesn't matter I think she wanted to break up with me to be with someone cool."

"Have you done it? No -- no sorry, don't tell me. Would you like to do it with someone that loves you?"

"You mean right now?" I asked hardly able to believe what she seemed to be offering me.

She nodded yes, "Uh-huh."

"What happens after?" I wanted to know.

"Are you asking if I'm going to be you're girlfriend?" she speculated.

"I know that's probably not possible. But is it going to be like some kind of sad pity fuck and then things are all weird after?"

"No, I wouldn't do that to you or anyone. It wouldn't even be a fuck. I would make love to you. Hopefully, you would make love to me. We could see what comes after. Maybe I could be your secret girlfriend when we're alone sometimes."

"Okay, I've never fucked or made love, so --"

"Everyone has a first time, Ronny. I'd like yours to be with me if you want. You don't have to decide tonight."

"Honestly, I've fantasized about it ever since we started going to college together, but you're leaving at the end of this semester, so --"

"Oh sweetie, come here," she told me.

I sat on her bed awkwardly and she held me again. I could feel her bare skin against my chest and her damp hair smelled heavenly. I moved my hands through it as we remained like that for a time. She uncrossed her legs and pulled us closer. I could feel the heat of her pussy against my boxers and we started kissing. She was unexpectedly tender with me. I don't know what I'd expected but kissing her surpassed anyone I'd kissed in my life. There was a spark that excited us and our mouths moved together. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth tentatively searching for any resistance and found none. This wasn't I love you boyfriend or even brother; it was something beyond either of those and I could feel us losing ourselves in the moment.

The last hour of my life seemed to be exploding open like the jar had. Never would I have thought Amber felt much toward me, but I'd been wrong and she made more sense at that moment than anything. She massaged my penis through the flap and began humming a little through the kiss. I struggled to try to do the same for her and we stopped kissing. Amber pushed the robe off and tossed it on the floor giving me full access to everything.

"Let's slow down," she said. "I don't want to start anything you aren't --"

"I'm good, unless you want to stop."

"No, no, I just didn't want to rush you," she assured me.

"I think doing this with you will be a good first time to remember," I told her.


~ Amber ~

As if to assure me that he wanted this, Ronny got up off the bed, pulled his boxers down and tossed them atop my robe. His cock was bouncing anxiously as he waited to see what to do next.

"You want to take it slow and run all the bases or go for you're shot on goal?" I asked.

"Is the door locked?" he wondered.

"Yeah and I'll lock this one," I told him getting up to lock the bathroom side. "It's going to feel a little contrived if we get into a discussion about every single thing... "

"I know; I'm trusting you," he said climbing into my bed. "I want you to teach me to do things like you'd want it to happen."

"Oh," I said a little flummoxed. "God, you're so sweet. I feel awful the way we've been," I admitted and crawled in next to him. "Let's kiss some more."

Ronny was a really good kisser. His wanting me to kind of train him to myself felt very magnanimous and it sort of floored me. It was especially weird coming from the guy I'd been arguing with for the last several years. All of that paled in the realization that I'd accepted this change from, and for, my younger brother. His lips were tender on mine and his tongue searched mine out as we ran our hands along each other's bodies. There were so many ways the situation was simply sublime. All of this tension was some abandonment issue he'd been developing. He'd seen me as next on the list to go but I had no intention of leaving especially now. I could feel how he trembled for me, for us to be together. Tonight he'd dropped all that emotional armor to be with me in my bed.

I loved every detail of the attention he was giving my body. Yes he was a breast man and he wanted to play with my pussy, but he didn't focus on them exclusively. He felt all of me that he could reach without breaking the kiss. Eventually, I broke the lovely embrace and kissed my way down his body. His lightly haired nipples crinkled tightly as I kissed and sucked on them. His hands groped my tits gently as I continued the seduction of my brother. His touch was very gentle, not too grabby and I loved the way he looked down towards me adoringly. None of the surreal nature of this was lost on him. He eagerly anticipated my next advance. When I reached his pulsing purple phallus, I kissed it gently and worked on him for a time. The soft but firm flesh, was smooth in my mouth as I moved him in and out. I could feel him resisting the urge to thrust into me.

"You can relax, Ronny. I'm going to make you cum so just enjoy this," I assured him. "You'll have plenty of time to recover."

"Okay, good. I loved tasting you earlier," he told me.

"Nice. Give me some interactive feedback. If you like something or don't, you can let me know."

"Yeah, sorry for the silent treatment. I was just so into what you were doing."

When I resumed sucking him, his hips pushed up and I let his cock go into my throat. I wasn't an expert at that by any means, most of the guys I'd been with wouldn't be able to go in nearly as far as Ronny. However, he was going easy on me and not pushing to his fullest depth. I attempted to force it deeper and he automatically backed off. After several attempts, he got what I was trying to do and pushed back as I took him in deeper. When the bulb of his head passed beyond, I nearly orgasmed myself. I could feel how much he liked this and kept him in as I only moved off slightly and then back repeatedly. It wasn't very long before I could feel him tensing and I let him pull out a bit so I could catch his spunk in my mouth where I would have a chance to taste it. I could read his expression and he didn't want to lose control, but I smiled at him and gave him a wink.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum Amber," he warned me.

"Shoot it in my mouth, Ronny," I begged him and resumed sucking and jacking his cock.

It was a big load he'd been holding back since before 1 AM and maybe even before that. It was warm and thick as he unloaded jet after jet into my awaiting mouth. We were looking directly into each other's eyes as he came. Slowly his eyes closed reveling in the orgasm his sister's mouth had just given him. I hadn't swallowed all of it and he still had them shut, so I crawled up beside him and turned his head to me. When he opened those soft grey eyes, I showed him his seed and swallowed it.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you did that," he told me for the second time that night.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"If I say yes, does it mean you'll never do it again?"

"Noooo, I like knowing that you enjoyed what I've done."

"Yeah, I loved it. I love you and I can't believe this is happening."

"It's happening and I'm not leaving you. When you feel able, I would love it if you'd do what you did in the kitchen again," I told him. "No rush," I said perhaps too late.

"I wished we could have sixty-nined again," he told me moving quickly between my legs.

"I wanted you to experience my blowjob without any distractions."

"Did you want to sit on my face again or --"

"Nope, I want to relax and feel how much you love me," I interrupted his question.

"You have a really pretty pussy," he told me and gave me a tentative lick. "Do you frequently squirt like that?"

"That's only happened with my vibrator and you. It didn't disgust you did it?"

"Not at all. It's probably a fetish of mine, I hope that doesn't bother you," he opened himself to me.

"It's a different kind of orgasm only some women get to experience and I loved it. You think you can do it twice in a row?"

"Hmm, for this woman I'd attempt just about anything," he told me and went to work.

I'd thought the way he'd said it that he might attack my clit roughly, but he was already starting slowly the way he had on the kitchen floor. If Aunt Clair had been a few minutes earlier she'd have caught us in a sixty-nine or me just sitting on Ronny's face squirting him. The thought of getting caught excited me for some reason, especially by our aunt. She obviously had some attraction to Ronny too. I idly wondered if she would actually do anything with him. All these random thoughts just rambled by as he continued to eat my pussy so nicely. He was doing everything I needed correctly. I finally pulled myself out of the vision and followed my own suggestion of giving feedback.

"Oh yer, yeah. Just like that. God, you're so good at that, Ronny."

I don't know why, but picturing Ronny fucking Clair excited me nearly as much as the love making I was about to give him. As I dreamily thought about that, he found each of my trigger points and the correct sequence for them. I could already feel the building rush.

"I'ma squirt, oh fuck it's coming."

Ronny latched his mouth over my bald pussy and licked and sucked. He didn't have to wait long until I unleashed what felt like a torrent of fluid into his awaiting mouth. I heard and watched him swallowing like crazy to keep up and then he went at me with the flat of his tongue to drive me to finish with a completely different full frontal vaginal orgasm. I'd thought the one downstairs was good but this one was better and he wasn't even done. Hands behind my butt cheeks he pulled me into him and nommed on me like I'd never felt. It was like I'd left my body as I watched him pleasure me without any thought of himself. I knew that couldn't be easy on his lips or tongue but he just kept going.

"Ooo, ma, fukin, gawd," I wanted to scream and pulled the pillow over my face. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, that's so good," I wailed into the pillow hoping no one would hear.

I could feel him up beside me. Then I realized, I must have stopped cumming. He was stroking my hair gently, "You're alright. It'll be okay," he kept saying. "I've got you, Amber. You're alright. It'll be okay." I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "There you are. It's okay," he said and continued stroking my cheeks softly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" he replied. There was a twinkle in those grey eyes.

"I was cumming really hard from my brother's mouth and tongue," I admitted.

"Yeah, so you do remember."

"Mostly... something happened at the end."

"Hey, you know what I want?" he asked.

"Fluffernutters?" I guessed.

"Yes, but I messed that up and got you. I'd take you over all the fluffernutters in the world any day," he assured me and kissed me.

I could taste myself on his mouth and smell myself on his face. "Yeah, I feel the same way," I told him dreamily. "What the fuck have you done to me?"

"Just gave you what I hoped you wanted," Ronny said looking down into my face sweetly. He hadn't told me what he wanted though and it made me wonder.


~ Ronny ~

"This has been the best night of my life," Amber told me and I hoped that was true.

"Well, you've definitely given me the best night of my life," I replied with my emotions soaring.

"Let me have a few minutes to recover, and I'll make it better," she promised.

I kissed her again with her womanhood still on my face. She hadn't resisted the first time so this time, I kept going. Her lips and tongue didn't react to her own fluids having been there negatively at all. In fact I think it was really the opposite. She seemed to be recovering from her little orgasm trip to heaven. That's what Sally had called them anyway, I was thinking maybe Amber could come up with something better. When I could feel her trying to move, as if to get up, I broke the kiss.

123456...9