All Comments on 'Forbidden Demand Ch. 02'

by VoluptasNova

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Damn another hot story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be more enjoyable if your English was better. Sorry.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

If one must explain (and warn), then they've a grave problem with their ability to write, and given that the explanation comes before the writing, it's ruined already.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Ned to explain their feelings for each other. Were they attracted to each other before? It seems just sex - boring in this genre without the passion of a lifelong relationship...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

some of this story was a bit hard to follow. I can understand fully if you are not a native speaker or writer of the english language since the sentence structure may not be the same as where you are from.

However if you are a native speaker then I would suggest getting some English books and refresh yourself on sentence structures.

This story was a bit difficult to follow at times since some of the words were being used in the wrong places and the layout was somewhat off putting. I was actually reading through this correcting the errors in my mind and wasn't able to fully enjoy it. Now with the criticism out of the way...

I can say this. Really good story, hope to see you write more and best of luck to you with future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoluptasNova@VoluptasNova
Passionate author of various erotic stories, from shallow romances, taboo tales, to hardcore stories. Publishing in English and German.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES