Forbidden India Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will not touch Nidhi again or I will throw you out!" Harini threatened. "She will sleep on the couch and you will sleep on the floor!"

Harini stormed down the hall, into the bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

"I am sorry, Nidhi." Samir said.

"No, no," Nidhi replied. "It was my fault! I was the one that seduced you! If I hadn't danced the way I did..."

"Just sleep now." Samir yawned. "It is nearly midnight. We must set this aside or else it will bother us at work. Tomorrow after work, the three of us will discuss this."

"All right." Nidhi said, wishing she'd gone into his bedroom earlier. Perhaps she would have seen a picture or belonging of Harini, and then she would have known that woman lived there.

Little wonder that there were no personal effects in the social room, because if there were, the effects would have been seen in their videos and anyone watching would have understood the true nature of their relationship.

"I am also sorry, Samir." She said.

"I am at fault." Samir decided. "I should have controlled myself, but I could not."

"No, Samir..."

"Just sleep now. We will deal with this tomorrow evening, when we have time."

In the morning, Nidhi's phone woke her. It was still very early, with the sun only beginning to rise, as she fumbled to find it and activate it.

"Nidhi, where are you?" Her boyfriend demanded. "Why did you not come home last night?"

He was angry, Nidhi realized, and she was confused. Where was she, really? "I am... reporting on a great scandal. The entire office was in a rush to confirm the stories... They were my stories. Can you believe it? I found a source of rumors and the entire office buzzed about like bees to confirm them."

"Where are you?" He persisted.

"Many of us worked late. I am sleeping at a coworker's apartment. Her name is Harini. Do you remember? I showed you a video of her debating Samir before."

"Why did you not call? Everyone here is so worried about you!"

"I did not think I would stay working so late. And then I was tired and I slept, and now you have woken me up. I promise you, I will see you tonight."

Nidhi finished the call right away, due to her pressing need for the bathroom. The social room was still shrouded in darkness, but rays of morning sunlight filtered in past the curtain edges. She could see that Samir was not sleeping on the floor, and wondered if he and Harini were no longer fighting. When Nidhi noticed that Samir's laptop and backpack were algo gone, she understood that he had already left the apartment.

While in the bathroom, Nidhi also showered. She had it in her mind to speak to Harini when she stepped out, and for that purpose she walked over to the bedroom door. It was open. Possibly Samir had gone inside for a change of clothing. Nidhi pushed the door wider, looking in. The sun was brighter in this room, clearly defining the bed and its single occupant.

Harini, Harini, so pretty Harini. The small girl wore what Nidhi took to be children's pajamas. It was fitting, Nidhi thought, for Harini to wear such garments to bed. She decided she would not wake the pretty girl, not yet, so she could watch her and listen to her sleep.

The temptation to see Harini even closer overcame Nidhi. She left the doorway and went to the side of the bed, and next she sat on the mattress. Even asleep, Harini looked like a pretty doll come to life. Not pretty, but beautiful, with perfect proportions to her small body.

Nidhi suddenly had the urge to take her clothing off. It was stale clothing anyway, clothes from yesterday that she'd worn all over the city. They came off easily, allowing her to slip onto sheets that were a hundred times more comfortable than those she slept on at home. Nidhi pulled away the covers, sliding as close to Harini as she dared, breathing hard already because she'd never done anything like this before, not with any other man, much less with another woman.

And then, Nidhi reached out and touched those soft pajamas. She felt Harini's side and arm, and slid her hand lower, to the curve of Harini's hip. This excited her so much, to be able to reach out so easily and touch such a beautiful girl. Nidhi reached past the soft curve of Harini's body, to the place where the top and bottom of the pajamas separated, where she could touch soft, bare skin.

"Stop it, Samir." Harini mumbled. "I am still angry with you."

"I am not Samir." Nidhi whispered.

Harini turned her heard, and at the same time she opened her eyes. "You are in my bed. Where are your clothes, Nidhi?"

Nidhi's hand had withdrawn, but now, with Harini aware of her, she dared to reach out and touch the smaller girl's waist again. "I've lost them."

"Why are you touching me?"

"I want to show you that it wasn't Samir's fault, what happened last night. I am to blame for it. He is so handsome and I could not keep my hands away from him."

"What would you do if I put my hands on your boyfriend?" Harini asked. "Wouldn't you be angry with me?"

Nidhi thought that over, as she continued to rub the pretty doll's stomach. "No, I would not be angry. I would tell my boyfriend to take you to bed, and I would watch the two of you, and I might go into bed to create a threesome."

"You've done that before?"

"I have not." Nidhi admitted. "But I am fantasizing about it. I have thought about Bikram and my boyfriend with me, and then Samir and my boyfriend..."

"Bikram is a pervert!" Harini scoffed.

"Not to me." Nidhi replied. "To me he is a sexual man who likes adventure, and I am a sexual woman who likes it as well. I don't understand why Samir has such a grudge against him. I've tried to tell Samir that I don't mind Bikram's attention."

"He took advantage of me." Harini said. "When I first started working there. Samir has never forgiven Bikram for that."

What a revelation, Nidhi thought. "Did you suck his cock?"

Harini did not want to answer, but she did nod.

"I am sorry that happened to you." Nidhi said. "But I am not sorry it happened to me. I could suck Bikram's cock every day and I would be happy about it."

Harini watched her face, but made no move to keep Nidhi's wandering hand away from her middle.

"Would you become angry?" Nidhi asked. "If I opened your pajama top?"

Harini watched her reach over to undo the buttons. Nidhi took them apart, one by one, until all five were loose. She opened up the top and observed Harini's cinnamon flesh, and the paler sections that a bra usually covered. Harini's breasts were small, nothing like Nidhi's, but she thought them appropriate to Harini's petite size. The girl's nipples were standing tall.

"Would you watch me while I suck Bikram's cock?" Nidhi asked. "Would you watch me while I suck Samir's cock? I know I would watch you if you did that. I would enjoy it so much."

Nidhi ran her hand over Harini's breast. The girl's mouth opened up, allowing only a tiny gasp to inhale.

"You could be jealous of what Samir and I did." Nidhi said. "I could take you to my house today, and you could suck my boyfriend's cock."

Harini's eyes sought out hers. "I don't become jealous like other girls. All right."

"All right? All right to what?"

"Tonight, I will watch you suck Samir's cock. I know he will do it, if I tell him to."

Nidhi shuddered with anticipation. Finally, it would happen. Finally, she would be close to a threesome! "You cannot only watch, Harini. You must become involved with us."

Nidhi moved closer. She wanted to kiss Harini now. The girl raised her head and showed her cheek. Nidhi put her lips there and had her first taste of a living, breathing doll. She kissed along Harini's neck, hearing the girl breathe harder, feeling Harini's chest rise with her hand.

Nidhi slid her hand down Harini's flat stomach, going under the pajama bottoms, discovering that not only did Harini not wear a bra, but she also slept without panties. Nidhi touched a soft tuft of hair, and the softness of Harini's pussy. It felt moist, so moist that Nidhi dared to push her finger into it. Harini squealed from the sudden pleasure. Nidhi pushed her entire finger inside, hearing the girl gasp and moan.

"I want Bikram to fuck me." Nidhi revealed, as she started to thrust her finger in and out of her new doll. "I want him to fuck me like this, the way Samir fucked me last night." Her finger moved faster. "I want to take you to my house, so that my boyfriend can fuck you like this."

"All right!" Harini said.

"All right to what?"

"To all of it! Everything you said, I will do it, but only if you come with me!"

"They are your fantasies?"

"I have fantasies, many fantasies that I think about, but I cannot tell Samir because he cannot understand me. His fantasies are simple, but mine are... Mine are like yours!"

"Tell me! I want to hear you say it!"

"You will suck Samir's cock before me, and I will suck your boyfriend's cock!"

Harini moaned as Nidhi's finger pleasured her.

"Is that all of it?" Nidhi asked. "What else?"

"You have fucked Samir, and you cannot get away with that! I must fuck your boyfriend if only to balance the scales between us!"

"And a threesome, you and I will be in it?"

"Yes, I want that!" Harini agreed. "There is one more thing I want. I cannot drive this fantasy out of my mind! No one knows about this, not even Samir!"

"What fantasy, Harini?"

Upon hearing this, the girl pulled away from Nidhi. She removed her pajamas at the side of the bed, dropping them on the floor before she jumped back on. Harini went to her hands and knees in front of Nidhi, showing her full ass.

"Use your finger, Nidhi!" Harini said. "Use it!"

Nidhi pushed into the smaller girl again, as aggressively as before.

"Samir would never understand." Harini said. "But ever since Bikram told me to suck his cock, I have wanted for that man to fuck me this way."

"In his office? I have that same fantasy!"

"We will do this together, because I cannot do it alone. I want to say his name, Nidhi! I want to say his name!"

"Say it!"

"Oh, Bikram! Yes, yes, fuck me, Bikram! Do it, Bikram, do it!"

Nidhi had never known excitement such as this. She had discovered a woman with tastes similar to hers, and in her mind ran a number of names: Bikram, Samir, Chiran, her boyfriend, and a number of places: her house, Harini's apartment, Network 69 where the sex movies were filmed... Anywhere, Nidhi thought, and any place.

She imagined Harini and she in a quiet, hidden place, and Bikram walking in, not knowing why he'd been called there. He imagined Bikram removing his clothes and doing to Harini what Nidhi did now with her finger. She imagined that cock that both women had taken into their mouths, plunging over and over into this beautiful woman before her, and she also imagined that same cock leaving Harini, and she turning to show her ass, and Bikram pushing into her pussy for the first time and thrusting over, and over, and over...

Yes, Bikram was a good place to start, but that was only the beginning.

#####