All Comments on 'Forced'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Quite a tale!

Looks like just about everyone got their "just desserts." Some of the time, more is less. I think this is one of those times.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I just love it when a plan comes together

A well written and great story. I think the comedic attitude was needed to make the story complete.You nailed the characters and they all seemed real to life. It kept my interest through out the entire story. Thanks for the very good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

This was an incredibly well written story. I loved the humor and the character development. This has got to be one of the best stories I've read on here so far. Well done!

Chrissy *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written

You are a great story teller. I enjoyed it very much and it made me very wet. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Brilliant Story

Working my way through your stories - this one was SUPERB. The dirty, hypocritical ******* got what he deserved. Thanks for a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HIGHLY ENTERTAING

I ,loved it!DO hope that in the near future Shirley takes Karen to bed..Also( remind me not to eat their salads.).This is a lovely touch..LOL

alikatnbigdogalikatnbigdogover 14 years ago
Continuation?

I know it has been some time since you wrote this but I do believe there is another chapter here and I for one would appreciate and enjoy it.

SRDMD69SRDMD69almost 14 years ago
PAYBACKS ARE A MOTHER-FUCKER......(pun intended)

Thank you... worth 5*

It could be a wonderful idea to continue the story and develope a more solid and loving relationship between the step-siblings...You have the talent and the creative imagination to pull it off

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 13 years ago
Your writing talent is only surpassed by your imagination.

Another wonderful story of an overly controlling A**hole getting his just due, and a wonderful family enjoying each other as he suffers from his own stupidity.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
a nice little surprise

yes this story is a nice little surprise for me. Nicely done with interesting plot. Erotic love scenes. I'm pleasantly surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow...

....guys a little horndog!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Surprise

Perhaps the next chapter could touch upon Jake's mom going through with the Porn Tool handbook guide or whatever it was he said to get Karen to test the toys. Wouldn't be long before the two women (or three if you include Michelle) would grow closer, if you know what I mean? ;)

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not up to your usual standard

long and lifeless

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GOOD STORY

loved the way they screwed up the bastard of a step father and he got to fuck his mother and her friend then got to fuck the daughter too - vice is nice but incest is best...just would like to know what happened to the other woman...pity his mother and her did not carry on and include the daughter...now what a session that would be...a nice read....enjoyed it....much better than the fuck slut whore stories...

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
THIS IS FOR ; JUST A FUCKED UP WRITER WRITING A FUCKED UP STORY

JUST A FUCKED UP WRITER WRITING A FUCKED UP STORY

ABOUT A FUCKED UP FAMILY. NOTHING AND NO ONE TO LIKE IN OR ABOUT THIS STORY. QUIT POSTING IF THIS IS YOUR BEST EFFORT.

There is nothing wrong with story. If you dont like incest then find something else to read and stop bashing the authors. You think you can do a better job? The world is full of assholes just like you fuck stik

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
@sunchaser796

You need to find another site to read your g rated stories.I thought that this writer used a lot of imagination and talent in this story. If you don't like stories about infest with taboo subjects go somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fine

This is a fine story about a fractured family finding things out about each other. Dick is a hypocrit who shows favoritism to his own daughter in a big way. Shirley is just a frustrated housewife stuck in a marriage that turned bad on her and not knowing how bad it would be for her own son. Karen, I think, is just a Daddy's girl and accepted his favouritism. She teased her step-brother but couldn't have him. And the boy is trapped in a bad situation and, teenager that he is, took advantage of it. Though it did end up helping him and his mother. Now to SUNCHASER: you need to find another site to read stories with different content. Amazon has some ebooks that are free with free Kindle for PC software to read them in any form. You can read Little Women if you wish. If you don't like a story here because you think it is poorly written, say so. But don't come to an erotic story site and berrate the author for writing on the subject of his choice.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Lots of fun!

Very creative, love your imagination and the way you put it into words! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:)

Wow! That was a fun one, hehe! I need to get this guy to go to vegas with me and gamble some of my money, because this guy's luck is out of this world! (Grinning;).

The dad was something else, funny how the ones that scream loudest usually have something to cover up! Heh. Sister moving catching dad in the act was like the boy's luck rolling into the squared or cubed range! Hehehe! Sis moving in though, icing on the cake!! Bet she doesn't move out any time soon, or brother for that matter either!! ...and they lived happily ever after when the neighbor lady moved in. Fin. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2????

This story desperately needs a second chapter that involves his mom, Karen, and mom's friend. But also with him starting to actually date Karen out in public and at home then marriage between him and Karen. But for dear old dad he needs to get dick severally hurt and then put in in the hospital and never hear from again.

But him mom Karen and mom's friend don't stop seeing each other even after him and Karen get married.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN, YOU DID IT AGAIN!

PURRFECT! THE ENDING WAS JUST AS IT SHOULD BE. TRULY AM AMAZED AT YOUR WRITING SKILLS. IF I HAVEN'T BEEN RETIRED EVEN AT AN EARLY AGE, I'D BE WORKING ON GETTING YOU SOME CONTRACTS. WHEN MEN RETIRE THEY DO JUST THAT, WOMEN HOWEVER DUE TO THEIR NEED TO B E A SOCIALITE CONTINUE IN THE PROFESSION EVEN AFTER RETIREMENT. I HOPE NOW, EVEN AS I WRITE THIS, YOU HAVE MANAGED TO AUTHOR YOUR STORIES, MAYBE EVEN A NOVEL! ONE CAN ONLY HOPE. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A BRILLIANT STORY!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/9/2021) This was an enjoyable read that is going on my favorites list. I'd like to imagine that Karen did stay with them. See what happens when you're a bad daddy; mommy takes you to the cleaners. No more Beemers for you. Well done! 5 stars from me.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Slow getting there, but well done. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous