Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Watching Joey and Frank jerking themselves off helped however. And the distance still between them gave her newfound courage to actually begin doing as they'd now asked. Miranda began lightly slapping her lips with the tips of her fingers, knowing full well that this would begin to build the desired sweetness she needed in order to achieve orgasm. When the intensity was just as she liked it, Miranda increased both the rapidity as well as the pressure upon the lips of her cunt as she now palmed herself, a combination of both cupping as well as slapping her outer, as well as inner lips.

"Oh God!" she actually moaned, forgetting herself, as well as momentarily forgetting she had an audience.

"Fuck yes Miranda! That's it baby, slap that pussy!" Joey called out excitedly.

Miranda soon reached that level of pleasure where only then did she switch tactics upon herself, now driving the middle finger of her right hand deeply inside the wet slick passage of her split. Simultaneously, she pumped her finger inwards, lifting as she did to ensure that her swollen clitoris was being equally stimulated, her left hand now pinching, twisting, and pulling upon the inflamed nipple of her right breast.

"Yeah baby! Yeah! Shit yeah!" she heard Frank near yelling as she spiraled closer and closer towards climax. Miranda felt the numbness come, felt the initial tingles of electricity as they discharged somewhere deep inside her soul, extending out to visit briefly with each nipple, especially the one she now held firmly between two fingers, gripping it vise-like, pulling on it and extending it outwards almost to the point of pleasured-pain. Only then did she feel the abundance of creamy nectar seem to explode inside her passage. The warmth, the pearly liquid now cascading forth to bathe her pummeling hand and fingers.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming!" she actually screamed, feeling her knees weaken as she at last let go of her breast, grasping the railing for support as she allowed her body to surrender to the sweetness that now enveloped her almost too sensitive clit.

Miranda exploded with ecstasy. Though finally removing her hand from deep within her split, she found herself rubbing the smoothness of her skin, her puffy swollen lips against the polished wood-grained railing as though still fucking her lover as the spasms of her orgasm slowly diminished.

"Fuck that was nice!" Frank finally exclaimed as Miranda at last collected herself, once again standing straight, feeling the flush of both embarrassment as well as the ebb of unbridled excitement filling her cheeks.

"Now...come down here baby. Joey and I have something for you to do!" he leered wickedly.

#

By the time Miranda's bare foot touched the floor after making her way slowly down the stairs, Joey and Frank had stood, walking over to meet her. Before she knew it, Frank was kissing her, his lips pressed hotly, passionately against her own. Miranda succumbed to the kiss, swimming in it, her eyes closing of their own accord as she allowed Frank's tongue to playfully caress and tease her own.

The feel of Joey's lips suddenly encircling one of her nipples merely ignited the not yet cold embers of her passion. Feeling his lips gently sucking her nipple made the kiss she was experiencing with Frank all the more sensual. When at last their kiss broke, she wasn't at all surprised to find Joey waiting his turn to kiss her, nor upon doing that, the feel of Frank's lips now capturing the nipple of her previously neglected breast.

As far as Miranda was concerned, she was merely content to stand there, take turns kissing each man, and enjoy the delicious sensation of having her breasts licked and tickled simultaneously.

"Fuck I'm horny!" Joey finally exclaimed, unable to keep his own passion from reaching the boiling point. Frank laughed.

"Yeah, me too. Come on Miranda, lets head back over to the couch now."

Each of them took one of her hands, leading her towards it as though fearful she would come to her senses and make some attempt at fleeing away. Which was the furthest thing on her mind at the moment. Aroused more than she'd ever been before in her entire life, Miranda was excitedly curious to see just what the two men had in store for her, and more importantly perhaps, just how far they were planning on taking things.

Up until this very moment, Miranda had not really gotten a good look at either man's cock. As Joey led her towards the couch, sitting down, she was able to see that his prick was not quite as long as Frank's was, though it did appear to be a little thicker around.

"What do you want me to do?" Miranda asked as it became evident that Joey was leading up to something.

"Baby, something I've been dying to do for a long time now. What I'd like is, for you to jack my cock off with those beautiful tits of yours!" Miranda almost laughed. It had been one of the first things her "ex" had requested of her too.

"What's with men and their fantasy to rub their cocks between a woman's breasts anyway?" she asked jokingly.

"Well just look at them Miranda! They're beautiful! That's why!"

Joey had already begun to reach for a nearby bottle of baby oil. Once again, this was something the two men had probably already discussed and planned for earlier. Kneeling before him on the floor, Miranda held her large breasts together surrounding Joey's prick as he began pouring a generous amount of baby oil all over her breasts as well as his cock.

"What about you?" she asked Frank already having a pretty good idea of what it was he wanted.

"While you're doing that, I want you to suck my dick!" he informed her.

Miranda laughed, "Figured as much," she said smiling as Frank stepped over closer towards her where she enthusiastically drew a good portion of his long hard cock between her lips.

"Oh fuck! That's nice Miranda! Those tits of yours feel great against my cock!" Joey exclaimed shuddering with obvious excitement as she continued to press her breasts together moving them slowly up and down the length of Joey's penis with a great deal of help from the overabundance of baby oil.

"Sucks cock pretty good too!" Frank added with a bit of breathlessness in his own voice, which Miranda found herself getting off on in knowing that both men were extremely aroused, highly turned on by the sensations she was giving each one of them.

Though she had recently climaxed, Miranda soon found herself becoming aroused all over again listening to the erotic sounds as both men moaned and groaned their pleasures as to what she was doing to them, enjoying the fact now that she was.

"Oh fuck Miranda, I'm gonna shoot a ton of cream all over these tits of yours!" Joey announced pleasurably.

Miranda removed her mouth from around Frank's prick in order to give Joey her undivided attention. He really was close, and she knew it. Without so much as a word in protest, Frank allowed this brief intermission, perhaps curious himself to see Joey pour his hot semen all over their friends breasts.

"Go for it buddy!" he urged Joey. "Spill it dude, shoot it all over her tits!"

Perhaps hearing that brought him right up to the edge. "Go ahead Joey, squirt it all over these nice big titties!" she told him in the sultriest voice imaginable. "Give it to me baby! Let me feel all that nice hot cream running down my tits!"

That did it. Hearing Miranda urging him on as she had, Joey groaned, arched his back as the first massive spurt from the head of his prick shot straight up into the air splashing against Miranda's chin.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! More baby, More!" Miranda coaxed jackhammering Joey's cock now as rapidly as she could all the while keeping a nice firm hold on him with her breasts. Joey continued to pour what almost appeared to be gallons of thick hot cream against her chest, her breasts suddenly coated in the thick creamy goo, which she now began using as additional lubricant though her tit-fucking motions began to gradually slow, as did the outpouring of Joey's orgasm.

"Holy shit Miranda!" he finally managed, still breathless and enjoying the way Miranda's cum covered boobs looked.

"You liked that huh?" she said with a giggle, actually finding the whole experience extremely erotic, if not wickedly delightful to have seen as well as felt.

Miranda now turned her attention back towards Frank, reaching out with both her hand as well as her mouth in order to pick up where she'd left off. To her surprise, Frank backed away just out of reach.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"No...what are you doing?" Frank asked her back.

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me. Say it...what are you about to do?"

Curiously Miranda looked directly into Franks face. In all the years she'd known him, she'd never seen this half-crazed expression before.

"I'm going to suck you," she said somewhat uneasily.

"Suck what?" he prompted her again.

"Your dick."

Frank pulled away just out of reach once more. "Not good enough baby. Say it like you mean it. Tell me what it is you want to do to me," he smiled looking a little more like himself.

Not exactly frightened by this change in his demeanor, Miranda was still taken off balance by it, but finding that she was even more aroused now than she'd been moments ago.

"Ok," she began. "I'm going to fucking suck your cock off Frank. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Something like that," he said grinning. "And what are you going to do with my cum baby?" he asked.

"What would you like me to do with it?" she asked back.

"Swallow it," he groaned allowing Miranda to finally place the tip of her tongue on the sensitive tip of his prick. "Now tell me..." he said still moaning as Miranda pulled the head of his cock inside her mouth speaking as she did.

"I'm going to suck your cock off until you squirt inside my mouth baby. Then I'm going to fucking swallow every delicious drop of it!" she added, suddenly clamping her mouth around him in a nice tight squeeze that buckled his knees.

"Oh fuck Miranda! You really do suck a mean cock!" he told her delightedly.

Miranda had begun stroking him with her hand, teasing him with her tongue as well as all but swallowing the length of his shaft in between doing that. Standing before her as he was, Frank placed his hands upon her head for support, but was soon beginning to pull on her hair, fucking her face as his orgasm began to rapidly approach. She could feel his balls beginning to tighten, knowing as they did that he would soon be pouring his cream down her throat. But she had one more little surprise waiting for him too, one that she was reasonably sure he'd enjoy. Using her free hand, Miranda managed to swipe up quite a bit of the excess baby oil still covering her breasts. Placing her finger just at the opening of Frank's ass, she pushed, her finger suddenly, easily sliding up inside his rectum. Almost immediately Frank shivered and she knew that she was about to receive his hot creamy spunk.

"Fuck! I want to see it Miranda! Let me see it shoot inside your mouth baby!"

Reluctantly, Miranda removed her mouth from around Frank's prick, though keeping it open and cheating a little as she continued to tickle it with the tip of her tongue. Her finger continued to worm around up inside his ass as her other hand continued pumping his long hard prick up and down as she felt the mushroom head of his prick suddenly expand before releasing the first torrent of Frank's joy-juice.

"Oh fuck! Here...it...cums!" he announced, glancing down as Miranda opened her mouth even wider than before so that he could watch the cum leap from the head of his prick squirting into the hungrily waiting passage between her succulent lips.

Frank too seemed to expel a massive quantity of cream from his prick, finally forcing Miranda to swallow, which she now did and included wrapping her lips more fully around his prick as she strained towards sucking him fully and completely dry. A short time afterwards, Frank forcibly pulled away from her, staggering back over towards a nearby chair where he collapsed unceremoniously, exhausted, drained as well as being pleasantly surprised.

"God Miranda! You really do give one hell of a blowjob!" he said complimenting her.

"Why thank you!" she grinned, allowing a little of the excess cream to dribble from the corner of her mouth where she then licked it up with her tongue, showing it to him briefly before closing her mouth, tasting the salty-tartness of Frank's final spurting as she swallowed it.

If she hadn't been horny before, she certainly was now! But as both men had just spent themselves, Miranda was reasonably sure it would be a considerable period of time before either one of them was ready and able to satisfy any of her now burning desires.

"Well now, how about that drink?" she questioned. "Perhaps by then, the two of you will be ready to go again," she added hopefully. Both men were smiling.

Frank reached over towards the end table where he was sitting and held up a small box.

"I think we've got that covered," he said with a shit-eating grin on his face. Miranda quickly read the label.

"Viagra? Isn't that just for guys who can't get it up?"

"Not exactly," Frank told her. "It's also great for keeping it up," he told her, "Even after you've cum!"

Miranda noticed. Though each of them had just barely finished climaxing, Joey was already rock-hard again, and even Frank's prick seemed to be rejuvenating right before her very eyes.

"Well I'll be!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes you will," Joey grinned back at her.

"Will what?"

"You'll be fucked nice and hard very soon here!" Frank finished for him. "But first, lets have those drinks!"

#

It actually felt pretty good just sitting there laughing and joking with her two friends much like they always did. But this time of course, they were all doing so naked. Even so, Miranda felt comfortable, and though she had calmed somewhat, the wetness between her legs remained as a constant reminder that she was reasonably still horny too, and was hopeful that soon the two men would provide her with some real necessary relief.

"Lets go upstairs," Frank suggested. "Perhaps a nice hot showers in order," he recommended.

That did seem like a good idea. Joey's cream had by now dried and caked all over her breasts. And though she'd enjoyed the feel of it squirting against her, it had now begun to flake as well as causing her skin to crinkle. Added to that, the thought of the two men washing and soaping her sounded very appealing.

"Good idea!" Miranda told them both, sprinting towards the stairs as both men quickly gave chase following behind her.

#

As she had anticipated and hoped for, they'd begun by soaping one another up. Miranda enjoyed the feel of two sets of hands tenderly caressing her, exploring her from head to toe. They had of course lingered a considerable length of time, soaping, and re-soaping her breasts. But she didn't mind it at all as they had once again become tenderly aroused, her nipples swollen, erect and yearnfully in need. She also enjoyed the feel of both pricks, one now in each hand as she stood there stroking them both simultaneously, hands...fingers teasing and exploring her pussy, ass, as well as her breasts.

"God...I need to be fucked!" she suddenly announced surprising herself. "Who wants to go first anyway?"

"Be my guest Frank," Joey allowed. "I'd like to watch for a moment or two anyway," he grinned.

Frank nodded his head, then turned towards Miranda. "I'll want you to do something special for me," he told her.

"What?"

"I'll tell you when its time," he said.

She looked at him curiously, but didn't continue with the thought. Frank positioned himself on the floor of the shower as the warmth of it continued to pulsate, beating down upon her back as she took up a position to straddle him there on the floor. Joey quickly slid in beside them to watch immediately locating one of her breasts were he began fondling and tweaking one of her hard stiff nipples.

Easing her very wet slit down over the entire length of Frank's shaft, she allowed one or two slow easy strokes until she'd accommodated him fully, feeling the lubrication of her pussy as it bathed the length of his prick now resting fully and deeply inside her. She began to ease upwards in preparation for beginning what she hoped to be a nice long, yet hard fuck.

"Ok Miranda, this is what I want you to do now," Frank said freezing her in place.

She halted her motion mid-stride, once again settling herself back down upon his cock where she felt the fullness of him filling her completely. She looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to finish.

"Pee!" was all he said.

"What?" Miranda was sure she hadn't heard him correctly. "What did you just say?"

"What I said was...I want you too pee, just like you are, sitting on me with my cock buried inside you. Think you can do that?"

For the first time, Miranda truly was speechless. She sat for a long moment contemplating his request, not at all sure this was one she really could comply with.

"You're serious?"

"Very. Think you can do it?" he now asked with a pleading tone of voice that was both sincere as well as highly aroused.

"I don't know...maybe," she actually considered. She had had a considerable amount to drink, and hadn't gone as yet though she had felt the urge earlier just before stepping into the shower. As there hadn't been any privacy however, she'd fought off the urge, especially as it hadn't become so intolerable that she couldn't wait to actually do so later. "You really want me to pee on you with your cock up inside my pussy?"

"Say cunt," he corrected. "It's a little naughtier word and I love hearing a woman say it, especially when she's excited."

Miranda actually laughed though she was already blushing at the vulgar, yet wickedly interesting request she'd just been given.

"So...you want me...to pee on your cock while it's fucking my cunt. Is that it?"

"That's about it!" Frank shot back at her. "The question is, can you do it?"

"To be honest Frank, it's not exactly something I've ever considered doing before, I'm not even sure I can do it under the circumstances," she admitted openly to him.

"Will you at least try Miranda? I'd really enjoy feeling it. It's always been one of my biggest fantasies, and one that I never believed I'd ever get a chance to do. But...since you did agree to 'anything', I thought this might be the best chance I'd ever have of actually experiencing it!"

"Well, no promises. But ok...I'll try. If that's what you really want me to do," she said still skeptically.

"Oh, I do! I really, really do!" he implored her.

Miranda began to concentrate, though finding it very hard to do so with a thick hard prick shoved up her pussy.

"Don't move! This is hard enough as it is!" she said. Frank giggled.

"What? My cock? Or you trying to pee on it?" "Both!" Miranda laughed back, then felt the first tiny trickle of urine as it escaped. "Damn! Maybe I can after all!" she exclaimed in surprise, once again concentrating, suddenly feeling the force of the tiny trickle increase until she was letting out a full stream of hot steamy urine.

"Fuck!" Frank moaned audibly. "God Miranda! You're doing it!"

"She's really peeing on you?" Joey suddenly asked trying to get a look-see as she did.

"Oh hell yes...God Joey, you really should try this some time! It feels fucking great!"

"Yes...it does actually," Miranda found herself saying, "There's something vulgarly obscene about it that is really becoming quite a turn on to me!"

Miranda began frigging her clit, teasing it with the tip of her finger, spreading herself a part with one hand while she rubbed the pearly nubbin of flesh, still managing to loose a stream of urine around Frank's hard swollen cock that now throbbed, bobbing back and forth inside her tight wet opening as she continued peeing upon him.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers