Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Getting any easier?" he asked.

"No. But in a way, it's helping to make it last a lot longer too. That, and trying to concentrate on two...no, make that three things at once here is extremely interesting!"

Miranda was swirling her clit rapidly now as Joey stepped behind her, cupping both of her full breasts within his hands, beginning to knead and toy with her thimble sized nipples.

"Oh yeah, that's nice Joey! Now, pull on them a little harder, sort of pinch them a little."

He began doing that. "Oh yes perfect! Just keep playing with them just like that!" she instructed him.

"Ok Frank...NOW you can fuck me!" she all but begged him as she continued to squirt his cock, rubbing her clit, and enjoying the sensation of his hard firm shaft as it began thrusting upwards even more deeply inside her.

Before she even knew what was happening, Miranda began to climax. She felt that familiar little tingle, followed almost immediately by an earth shattering explosion that took her completely by surprise. It had swept upon her with amazing speed, and even more surprising intensity. Perhaps it had been her concentration and focus, the additional stimulus of Frank's penis bobbing back inside her pussy at the same time, as well as Joey's hands and fingers that had been skillfully toying with her super-sensitive breasts and nipples. Whatever the reason, Miranda allowed herself to cry out with delicious joy, the scream finding its own way out of her throat as thousands of tiny little white stars suddenly exploded inside her head.

She might have passed out momentarily, she wasn't really sure. Frank hadn't cum yet, and was still slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy, though it was obviously not his intent to climax, more than simply allowing her a nice easy way to slowly come back down from wherever it was she'd flown away to.

"What do you say we all towel off and head into the bedroom? I know that Joey here is dying to have his cock sucked, and I for one wouldn't mind eating a little pussy. In fact...I want to eat a whole lot of this pussy!" he said thrusting quickly inside her half a dozen times. "And maybe we'd better do that soon before I decide to finish off inside you, right here...right now!" he added once again fucking her pussy another two, three quick times.

"I don't know Frank. Keep doing that, and I just may keep you here, I'm already getting close to another one!"

"Hey!" Joey exclaimed with a frown on his face. "I think the two of you have been having all the fun. Now it's my turn!" he nearly demanded.

"I think we'd best go," Frank whispered to her. "Before poor Joey explodes!"

And Miranda saw by the looks of things, that he very well easily could too!

They soon found themselves in the bedroom, sprawled comfortably upon the soft satin sheets. As Frank had wanted to do, he'd positioned himself between Miranda's legs, spreading them, and spent a good deal of time simply gazing at her sweet luscious quim. Eventually, he began to softly lick her there, taking time to introduce his tongue to her semi-hidden clitoris before exposing it even more fully with his fingers, giving her a much more proper welcum.

By now, Joey had knelt down beside her head on the bed, where Miranda had turned taking his rock-hard shaft into her mouth, sucking him and taking the fullness of him near-completely inside her throat.

"God...she really does suck cock nicely doesn't she?"

"Hell yes she does!" Frank answered, the flat of his tongue still embedded within the fur-lined groove of her split sounding thick-tongued even as he spoke. "And her pussy sure tastes sweet as hell too!" he added giving her a nice long lingering stroke of the tongue, ending with his lips just capturing her clit, sucking it briefly. Miranda moaned, moaned around Joey's cock giving his prick an unexpected thrill.

"Whatever you just did to her...do it again! I liked what she just did to my prick when you did whatever the hell it was you just did!"

After that, it became a bit of a 'tag-team' match. Just when Miranda thought she was about to explode, the guys would exchange places, and suddenly everything would start up from square one again. With Joey now licking her pussy, the sensation slightly different than the way Frank tickled her split with his tongue, but just enough differing interest to keep it constantly exciting as she'd readjust to the new style and technique. Even the subtle differences in the guys cocks, size...shape, was enough to add additional stimulus to her own reawakened arousal level, which was constantly shifting, continually escalating so that Miranda knew that in time, she would soon orgasm no matter who was going down on her. Her pleasures had already intensified to the boiling point enough as it were, so that now she was straining with the effort to force Frank's cock to erupt the moment she felt her own pussy liquefy in pleasured release.

Seconds later, Miranda was doing just that. And as she began to spiral up somewhere towards the stars, she knew in an instant that this was going to be one of those very 'special' ones she so rarely had too. She thought briefly of actually warning poor Joey what he was in for, but as the ecstasy took over, she decided to let him discover it for himself.

Miranda moaned, felt not just the additional rush of lubrication further moisten her pussy, but the mind-numbing torrent of female cum-cream as it erupted much like a volcanic lava flow, spewing forth from deep within her cunt, the walls of her vagina suddenly expelling a torrent of rich, frothy female cum cream. The sound of Joey's elated surprise reaching her ears, but his tongue now stabbing, penetrating her even deeper as he began to devour the honey-sweet nectar that continued to shoot out of her own pussy, and into his hungrily sucking mouth.

Hearing as well as seeing all this was the final straw for Frank's throbbing prick. With Miranda's sweet lips nearly driving him insane, he strained, feeling the first pressured release of jisim as it shot from the tip of his prick, flooding her mouth. Greedily, she began swallowing each and every spurt of his fluid as he continued pumping in into her, matching the force and tempo of her own female ejaculations which she too continued to produce, near drowning poor Joey as he struggled to drink from the fountain of her youth.

Soon after they all collapsed upon the bed, drained, exhausted from their exertions. The mixture of fluids so having saturated the sheets that there wasn't anything BUT a wet spot to roll around in.

"I think...it's time we fixed some dinner, got something to eat before we start things up again," Frank announced.

"I think we're all going to need our strength later," Miranda agreed.

Joey smiled, "You can say that again. Hell, we've only scratched a few items off of our list!" he blurted out.

"List? What list?" Miranda asked. "You mean to tell me you guys actually got together and made a list of things you wanted to do? Where is it anyway?" she asked.

They headed downstairs where Frank pulled a steno pad that had been stuck beneath a pile of magazines sitting on the coffee table. Miranda began thumbing through the binder, her eyes suddenly becoming wide on occasion, smiling on others.

"What's the bananas for?" Joey grinned broadly.

"Tomorrow, we thought it might be nice to turn you into a banana split!" Frank laughed, enjoying his own joke.

"Well, that certainly explains the Maraschino Cherries too then!" she added scanning the list, which is when she noticed the title at the top and laughed. "Miranda things to do list?"

"What can I say?" Frank smiled. "We've been thinking about this a lot!"

"I can see that. Anyone have a pen I can borrow?" Miranda asked.

"What for?"

She grinned. "Well actually, there's one or two things I'd like to try as long as we're here. Hell, after everything we've just experienced, I guess now's the time to find out about a few things as long as we're all willing participants!"

Miranda began to write as both Joey and Frank crowed around her to see what it was she put down.

"Fuck me!" Joey exclaimed after reading one or two of her comments.

"Only if you've got a strap-on I can borrow," Miranda told him. "Perhaps we'll try that next time!"

"Well, lets see about that dinner, how about some wine to go along with?" Frank asked her. "Steak ok?"

"Sounds delicious!" Miranda responded stretching out on the bear rug that was situated in front of the ready to light fire. "And what's for dessert after that?"

"You are!" both men said nearly in unison. Right where you are in fact!" Frank added. "It's going to be a very long, very exhausting evening I'm afraid."

"Hope you brought plenty of those little blue pills with you," Miranda teased back. "And...plenty of KY jelly for me. I think I'm going to need it!"

"Right behind you there on the floor," Joey said pointing. "Like we said earlier, we planned for a lot of this already."

"I can see that!" Miranda grinned, easing a teasing finger up her split as the boys stood their gaping at her. "You'd better hurry up with dinner, or I might just start without you," she quipped still delicately fingering her rapidly moistening quim.

"Go right ahead," Frank told her. "In fact Miranda, I want to see you play with yourself while we're fixing dinner. Which reminds me, I bought you another present today. Something I really think you'll enjoy."

"What's that?" she asked.

Frank reached down beneath the counter producing a rather nice-sized box. "Sorry it's not gift-wrapped or anything," he said handing it to her. She gapped at it and laughed.

"You know, I've always wanted to try one of these."

"Well now's your chance!" Joey said chiming in. "Like Frank here said, lay back, enjoy yourself while we fix dinner and enjoy watching you!"

Miranda sat back resting her head against the seat of the couch. Lifting the white-colored toy from its box. "Hmm, The Butterfly," she read. "Interesting!" She noticed that what appeared to be a butterfly spreading its wings would seemingly fit perfectly next to her clit with the length of the vibrating toy itself being buried deeply inside her.

"That's why I got it for you," Frank spoke. "Thought you might enjoy trying it out. And besides, it's another one of those things on the list there," he added with an evil wink.

"I must have missed that one," she replied still turning the new toy over in her hands. "What are these beads for anyway?" she asked noticing that a portion of the penis shaped toy had a section of beads showing through a see-through portion of the dildo.

"Oh...those rotate while it's inside you," Joey explained.

"Oh really?"

"Go ahead, try it out Miranda!" he told her. "Dinner's going to be a while yet, so you just might as well give it a test-drive."

"Think I'll do just that," she said turning the fuck-toy on. "Oh my...powerful isn't it?" she said feeling it come a live in her hand. "Shit guys...I won't even need you two after being given this!"

"Well, maybe not after this weekend, but as long as you are here...you still have to do whatever we tell you to do remember?"

"Ah huh..." Miranda purred as she began slipping the joystick inside her now pulsating pussy.

#

After dinner along with several more glasses of wine, Frank had gotten a nice warm fire going that soon made the room almost uncomfortably warm, though the night had cooled considerably. He had also shut off all the lights so that the only source of lighting now came from the fire that the three of them were lying in front of.

"So...what's next?" Miranda asked, already feeling her desire return, as had the guys with the help of the supply of little blue pills they'd been so thoughtful in bringing a long. Frank's cock was already hard and firm with the expectation of things to come. She lazily reached over and began toying with Joey's, which soon began to rise back to its full stiff size as well.

"Where's that KY?" Frank asked. "Cause we're at the place where we're really going to need it!"

"How so?" Miranda asked.

"Well, lets just say we're about to fuck you simultaneously," Frank told her. "Remember Miranda, you agreed...'anything'!"

Now she was a little nervous and a bit apprehensive. "You're really going to make me do this aren't you?" she asked them.

They were both grinning, already fisting their cocks with eager anticipation.

"Ok, so where is the KY jelly again?"

Joey quickly located it, passing it over towards Miranda. Frank began rolling a condom over his prick, soon after applying a generous helping of the KY to his now condom covered cock.

"How we going to do this?" she asked curiously.

"Probably the best way first is for Joey to lie down. Once he has, then you go ahead and climb up on top of him. Once he's inside you, just hold still and let me take things from there," Frank explained.

"Ok...but slow and easy though alright? I've never had a cock inside my ass before Frank, and I'll be honest with you. Pinky swear or no, I'm still not sure I'll be able to do this!"

"Well, as long as you give it an honest try Miranda, then I think the pinky-oath will have been fulfilled. But I'm reasonably sure that this'll work. And I promise, I will take things slow and easy! Just don't freak out or get too anxious about it. If you need me to stop and hold still for a minute or two, just say so and I will. But eventually, you'll get used to it and will be able to take more and more of my cock up inside your ass."

Somewhat fearful even then, Miranda mounted Joey's prick feeling it slide easily inside her. Once he'd buried himself to the hilt, she felt Frank applying yet another liberal helping of KY to her still very tight anal opening. He knelt behind her, easing just the tip of his finger inside her where he continued to further coat and lubricate her ass, as well as gingerly beginning to stretch and expand the passage.

"Hmm, that's not so bad," Miranda admitted as she enjoyed the tickle of his finger inside her, especially with Joey's cock resting comfortably and fully inside her dripping pussy.

Satisfied with the progress he'd made, Frank finally removed his finger from Miranda's beautiful ass, stepping around and behind her where he then knelt, placing the head of his prick at the tiny puckered opening. He began to press, feeling the tip of his cock gingerly easing in. Miranda groaned.

"Want me to stop?" he asked her.

"No, it's ok...I'll let you know if you need to," she assured him. "Trust me!"

Frank pushed a little harder, still stopping momentarily to see how Miranda was doing, though she appeared to be doing just fine. He pushed a little more, felt the inner ring suddenly expand, allowing a good two or three inches of entry inside her tight clenching ass.

"Still ok?"

"Yes...but slowly now. I think I'm getting used to it," she told him.

He took his time with her, eventually easing nearly the full length of his shaft inside her ass. Only then did he remain still, allowing her to more fully adjust to the intrusion until at last, they both felt her inner muscles relax allowing him a much freer movement as he began to give her swallow, quick little thrusts back and forth inside her.

"How's that feel?"

"Feel's good!" she responded thickly.

"Ok Joey, I think you can start fucking her too now!" Frank told him.

As Joey began to slowly ease his own cock in and out of Miranda's pussy, Frank began coordinating his still shallow, but slightly quickening pace until he could feel the press of Joey's cock against his prick as they coordinated their movements in and out of her two passages.

"How's that now?" Frank asked again.

"Oh my God!" Miranda exclaimed, "Fucking fantastic!"

"You like it then?" Frank asked actually thrusting himself fully and deeply into her all at once.

"Fuck yes! Oh my God! Fuck yes!" she actually yelled.

"What are we doing to you?" Frank pressed, once again feeling the heat of passion overwhelming his senses.

"Fucking me!" Miranda answered.

"Yes, we are. But how are we fucking you? What are we doing to you Miranda?"

"You're fucking my ass...my pussy. Cunt!" she amended by herself remembering. "You're fucking my wet fucking pussy, and my tight fucking ass!"

"Want more?" Frank asked driving himself even deeper, harder inside that now slick opening. Joey had reached up taking each one of Miranda's swinging breasts within his hands, almost painfully twisting and pulling on her nipples, his cock driving into her from below just as powerfully as Frank's was sliding into her from behind.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Frank! Fuck me Joey! Fuck me you two beautiful pricks! Fuck me!"

Frank reached up taking a handful of Miranda's hair within his hand near jerking her head backwards where he leaned over, kissing her hard and full upon the mouth.

"You like the way my prick feels inside you?" he asked looking into her wild eyes. "You like how Joey's cock feels, sliding against mine as we sit here fucking you together?"

"Yes! Yes!" she groaned over and over, nearly crying now with the penultimate intensity of the moment. "Your prick...cock...dick...feels so good inside my cunt, my ass...Oh God yes...fuck my pussy, fuck my ass...fuck me!" she screamed loud enough to cause an echo to actually sound within the hallway of the cabin. "Fuck me hard!" she screamed out once again. "I'm fucking going to cum!"

Once again Miranda's quim exploded with the same nectar white discharge that it had before, though if anything, even more so now than she had then. The spray of her pussy juice pushed past the pistoning shaft of Joey's cock, the mist of her female cum-cream bathing his balls, coating them in the pearly-like substance of her orgasm, even as Frank cried out, driving his prick as deep as it had ever gone inside her ass, holding it there as he began pouring out his own pleasure, filling the reservoir of the condom to near overflowing.

Joey too began to climax, his own needful spurts shooting deeply inside Miranda's cunt, his juices now mingling and mixing with her own which continued to pour forth as though never ending in either quantity or duration of her ecstasy.

Frank finally pulled out of Miranda's ass, stripping the condom from his prick, pouring the contents of his jisim upon the back of her ass where he began rubbing it into her flesh as though it were a soothing lotion.

Miranda had just begun to calm when the second of yet another powerful orgasm began ripping through her. "Oh my God! Slap my ass Frank! Slap my ass...hard!" she was screaming once again, riding Joey's still stiff cock even though he'd just finished spending the last of whatever cum-cream he'd managed to produce inside her almost too slippery pussy.

Frank in fact spanked her ass perhaps harder than he'd intended to do, but Miranda merely cried out in additional pleasure, the pain of the sting becoming pleasure as it intensified, then joined her already throbbing pussy as she quickly headed towards a third, then a forth rich full climax. Frank slipped his finger back inside her ass just as she did, felt her ass tighten, trapping his finger inside holding it there. The sound of her ear-piercing scream filled the night where she moments later collapsed on top of Joey, who'd already gone off into another universe of his own. Frank lay down beside her, his hands gently caressing and stroking her body as she made feeble attempts at trying to come around.

"Rest baby, rest. We have an entire weekend a head of us to enjoy yet!" he whispered soothingly into her ear. "And we've barely even scratched the list yet," he said laughing softly. "Though I think we still need to discuss that one item you wrote down," he told her. "And besides, we're the one's who won here, not sure that request of yours falls under our pinky agreement."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers