All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Biker_TypeBiker_Typealmost 11 years ago

and another great one from many feathers! thanks!

donnybee68donnybee68almost 11 years ago
A Wonderful Story

A very well written story from start to finish. FWB is a beautiful thing to have to be able to share some precious time!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing. Where is Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Will the daughters be coming home for a visit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not sure where this is heading

on the one hand she seems a good fuck but I think that including her girl friend will eventually lead to including men friends too in which case she is nothing but a cheating fuck slut whore.....but then there is the possibility of the daughters returning home and being included in the fun which is OK as long as they keep it in the family......somehow I don't think the fuck slut skank will be able to do this ...she needs to get her jollies off on variety....pity really as it sounded to be a nice relationship which can quickly go sour and end up hurting him.....better for her to end up in the gutter where she belongs before the slut does hurt him......

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Very exciting story

I hope I would have this kind of experience. Very nice story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
FUCKING AMAZING STORY

I KINDA THINK YOU HAVE THESE SUPERPOWERS. MAYBE YOU REALLY WERE A PART OF AN ALIEN ABDUCTION AND YOU WERE LEFT WITH THIS ABILITY TO WRITE THE MOST AMAZING STORIES EVER AND AVAILABLE AT LITEROTICA. JUST FUCKING BLOWN AWAY ONCE AGAIN. DAMN SURE WISH YOU'D COME BACK TO US HERE OR MAYBE YOU HAVE AND ARE NOW SOMEONE ELSE BUT I DOUBT IT. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. BEAUTIFUL STORY! FUCKING AMAZING!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Friends Previous Part
Friends Series Info