All Comments on 'Fun on New Year's Eve'

by kt314

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NYE

What a way to bring in the New Year! I hope you have a repeat performance. Thanks for the story.

AX_7AX_7over 9 years ago
Wow!

Had to register just to say thank you for posting! Sounds like it was fantastic, and I only wish I was as lucky!

kt314kt314over 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the great feedback and lovely comments <3 You guys are the best!

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Thank you...

...for sharing your sexy tale, or is it tail? ;-) I hope that there is a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you. I was invited to a NY eve party. I knew only 5 people, 2 guys from the office with their wives and Gloria, an over 60 year old office clerk. The night went well, enjoyable, midnight, a few drinks, I saw a young couple with his hand under her skirt then I heard a voice, you would think they would go to a room. I turned , it was Gloria. Mm, your right, she continued, good luck to them, when my husband was alive we would celebrate New Year in the bedroom, how you start the year is how it ends. What about you? Um, not married, never thought about it like that. It works, last year was a shocker for me, I spent New Year alone, things didn't change all year. We watched as the couple left, want to go for a walk, I looked at her, ok. We walked outside along the path until it came to an end before a grove of trees. beyond the short fence was a park, there were about 4 or 5 cars parked. Come on there might be a party she said and she lifted her dress exposing her pantied bottom, I followed. We walked through past the cars, I looked into one, a guy was getting a blow job from another guy, we kept walking. She said cheaper than a hotel room. Ahead of us there was a bench, 2 guys, one on his knees, the other fucking him doggy style. We stopped, just out of view. Gloria said my husband used to like that, I said what, fucking with guys, no, fucking my bottom, I liked it too, just like the guy being fucked, look at his face, her hand went under her dress, makes me horny. Don't fancy a fuck do you, no way, I don't do it with guys. She laughed, pleased to hear that, I meant me, no strings, just a New Year fuck. I hesitated, she grabbed my hand, come on, lets find a bench. She moved quickly over there lifting her dress as we went to the bench. She sat down, look please don't say no, I probably will regret this tomorrow, let me make you hard, I let her undo my pants, mm, nice cock, looks excited too. She was right, I had gone semi hard watching the 2 guys, her mouth around my cock certainly worked. She stood, lifted her dress and bent over the table, maybe it was the light or lack of, maybe the whole setting but I found her pussy and pushed my cock into her, wet, not tight but she felt good as I fucked her. She was enjoying it, loudly declaring oh yes, that feels fucking good. I kept at her, her juices splashing my thighs and I heard her oh yes, cummimg, cummimg and her legs shook as she orgasmed. Oh fuck that was good, I looked down, I could see her ass. I pulled back, no don't stop, I placed my very wet cock against her anus, oh you want to put it there, good and I pushed forward and her anus opened hugging my wet cock. I knew why her husband liked this, tight, gripping but my cock was able to slide in and out until with a final thrust I was filling her bum. That's it, give it to me, her hand under her pussy, ooh, ooh and her rectum muscles clasped my cock as she orgasmed again I pulled back, pulling up my pants, looking around as she pulled her dress down. We walked back, she reached for my hand, I held it, I said good night to the party hosts. I walked outside, she was standing there, don't suppose you would like to come back for a fuck and coffee, what, you heard. Lead the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot Encounter

Very good story, the more descriptive the better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous