All Comments on 'G is for Golf'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

the ending was priceless...

well done!!

kenay48kenay48almost 19 years ago
Best Golf Story

Best damn golf story I've read in ages. My golfing life isn't nearly as exciting. Keep up the golf stories. I loved the voyeuristic ending.

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
G is for Gee

How many letters are there in the alphabet by the way :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perhaps

It is time I learned the game of golf..want to teach me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
that's why

That's why we men should NEVER play with wives, girlfriends, or fuck buddies. BITCHES CHEAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Cheating

Hell, yes, we cheat, honey! Any day, any way, any how. Great story, by the way, and I'm no golfer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hahahahahahahaha

Absolutely hilarious!!!! Obviously a golfer!! Would love to play golf with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very silly story

of course the fuck slut whore was going to win they do anything to cheat and she is one cheating fucking slut.....the best bit though was the video...he should give copies of it away to club members and embarrass the shit out of the bitch....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The third sentence of the very first paragraph in a golf story, and the author wrote, " . . . he could sneak away from work to get in nine wholes, . . . ".

You wrote, "wholes"? Perhaps it should be, "holes"?

Even though this was highly rated, I stopped reading there and won't rate it. Anyone who lets that egregious an error occur in a story involving the game of golf either has no concept of the game, or else doesn't think of proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just a bunch of fuck slut cheating whores

deserve everything they get

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous