All Comments on 'Game of Marriage Ch. 02'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LRABOILRABOIalmost 2 years ago

Love this, can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story please keep it going 👍 I hope his attenpt at being a player ends up with him having both holes filled at the same time

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Very nice twist .can't wait for the next chapter

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

Little Drren needs teo be set straight and the best way is for the Bates to enslave him for the weekend or have him gangbanged by a bunch of Men and Mistresss so he learns his place is as a "Bottom Boi" a Submissive slut to be trained and used. Maybe slide him some X and fill his head with poppers as he is put over a breeding bench and covered and filled with cum. I would take him to one of local bookstores a friend owns and make him suck anonymous cock after cock thru the gloryholes and then take him blindfolded into the dark theater where I would line up nasty friends; men, shemales and mistresses with strapons to make him the entertainment as everyone had fun while watching the movies and fucking him silly from both ends. It is usually a reward for my slaves or a training exercise and my friend loves it as his business is briming that night from the "Live entertainment" (one of my senior citizen ladies is a fav as she could suck cock all night and craves cum and while she doesn't like to be pussy fucked her ass is so nice and small as she moans in delight being spit roasted. She also Loves being covered in cum, and normally she look like a regular little old white haired lady but put a blindfold or hood over her head and she becomes a super horny slut that would shock her kids or grandkids) Darren ought to be careful as we have allot of blacks and Hispanics and they Love turning little eager white twinks into a sex lave hoe as a treat for those at the drug houses or as entertainment for their clubhouses. After a short period the boi is ruined and usually hooked on drugs as a sissy whore hanging out at park bathrooms and anywhere blacks or Hispanics and other gays hang out just to get a fix or hit of cum and i knew one that couldn't any longer get off unless in a rough gangbang being used and humiliated. He couldn't any longer have a regular relationship and only got off on being a whore slut for married or taken men who treated him badly. I would train Darren like the Bates should as a Valuable sub-slave and continue his expansion training and discipline him harshly for threatening to leave his current employment telling him his parents would be the first to see his new interests after taping his gay gangbang initiation. Slave boi needs to learn his place, on his knees or all fours worshiping his Master and Mistress.. Not getting uppity ideas, as no need to spare the rod on both accounts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES