All Comments on 'Gang-Banged Teen Virgins Ch. 01'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What’s not to love about a story entitled Gangbanged Teen Virgins? I guess they’re no longer virgins, but they are still teens ripe for gangbanging. Cant wait for Ch 2

KenJamesKenJamesover 1 year agoAuthor

GANG-BANGED TEEN VIRGINS

This is Chapter One from my book "Gang-Banged Teen Virgins."

Eric and Cindy are shy teenage virgins. He's fumbling with her bra when randy frat brothers find them and take them to an isolated cabin for an afternoon of intense play. And, that's only the beginning as Eric and Cindy are swept into the maelstrom of their newly-found sexual desires.

See my biography for more information.

MegadavorMegadavorover 1 year ago

Definitely going to need part 2 (3, 4, 5) of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolutely the dumbest story ever written and that is an achievement that should not be embraced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could of add more details from everyone poit of views. This story has potential to ne longer and more chapters. It's good but it could be better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was really lovely, you balanced the dark fantasy of “forced” with the sexy tension of the characters realizing they love it. It feels nice to have a sort of happy ending where they discover a new sort of love. The fact that she still wanted him after “closed around his stuff rod” made me so happy. Really great diolouge, characters and story development. Great little details like the outfit descriptions (doc martens lol). The only note I would have is it’s sometimes difficult to understand where people are when things change. Like when Eric goes from getting fucked to getting fucked while sucking bear, there was no sort of transition, like Eric picking him up and throwing him to bear, for example. There were others but that’s just an example. Wonderful job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES