All Comments on 'Ghost in the Machine Ch. 18'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think its a start. If you do it right there can be a new sub story.

I have followed your story from the start. I like the detail that you put into it.

I would hope for you to start a new string. The cat can't killed only pacified.

She will be board in time and need a new fix. You got so much to work with and we can only hope for you to continue.

Please try, So many of other writers have left or have gapping holes in there stories.

You an few others have put forth the effort to see yours through.

Ghost.

ncpetencpeteover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the ride...

Good story. Congrats on completing it. The ending was a logical and thought out approach. If either AI remained the story would never have ended. Not to say that it wont continue. I am sure there are a few servers with the code that weren't online at the time. Looking forward to your next. Thanks for sharing with us.

sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
Hopefully. . .

. . . writing more is on your todo list, Thanks and Best Wishes, your certainly world class!!

kyriss12kyriss12over 7 years ago

glade you managed to finish this story. thought you had forgotten about it for a while there, cause I certainly did.

The ending was kind of a downer, but considering everything that was at stake it was the only way you could have ended it. Shine jacked in knowing full well she could fry every synapse in her brain, Cat was gearing up to sacrifice herself, and Nero was hell bent on causing as much damage as possible on his way out. If everyone got out of it unscathed, it would have seemed cheesy and unrealistic.

Plus one of the things I remember about the cyberpunk genre is that the good guys always payed a heavy price for even the most hollow of victories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you came back and finished the story!

Thank you for finishing your story. I really hope you write a ghost in the machine 2. You've left a lot of unfinished story arcs. I look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Thank you very much!

I am reassured now. :)

Look forward to new awesome stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I love this storry but please keep going somehow

And its a great ending if you plan to continue

If not still good just kinda disapointing for shine and cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kept me riveted:)

Grate plot & characters, however, you seem to have given up or become “impatient” with your tempo towards the end. Hope to read more from you soon..good luck:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice over all

But I also felt you rushed the ending and you didn’t bother to finish fixing Shine. You easily could have after the merging of the A.Is but left it almost like there should be another chapter. Also it’s nice see Cat saved as a cat but again the ending is way to open for my taste.

I’m actually hoping this can be posted as an ebook as well. I’m addicted to the story and am sure I’ll be reading it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

This tale was an easy 5* from me...the question is why didn’t you decided to save her?

sailandoarsailandoaralmost 4 years ago
Again

I read it again and IT IS BETTER THE SECOND TIME . . . . WOW !

PhineasPhineasover 2 years ago
Glad I didn't find this until now

Outstanding story! If I'd have found it years ago and I had to wait... yeah, I'm glad that didn't happen. You've inspired me very much with this, so thank you.

Ironically, if I had any complaints at all it would be that the sex could have been toned down a little. But I'm 100% certain I'm in the minority on this site for saying that, so don't take that to heart.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 2 years agoAuthor

@Phineas: Thanks for the compliments and don't feel bad in regards to the amount of sex. "Ghost..." was my first foray into erotica and I used it to try out a lot of things. Looking back at it, today I'd probably handle it differently, without the "every chapter needs at least one sex scene" approach I used before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES