All Comments on 'Girls Just Want to Have Cum (1987)'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Sequel Please. Let Max, Heather and Kimmy get some action as well.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
What a marvellous story!

You really must bring us more of these amazing characters! Thank you -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Great stuff.

I hope you guys eventually do a sequel to BJ Bliss.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Unreal

Loved the sex. Wish it had been me! But here we have what I guess was a virgin who had cum in his pants with no manual stimulation, and we are to assume he was sucked and fucked and never came until they gave him the O.K.! He would have cum when they bared their tits. And, if by some miracle, he had not cum before he was tied to the chair, the first suck of his cock and touch on his balls would have set him off. It would have been more realistic to have him blow a quick load and recover quickly for more sucking and the fucking. Just not realistic at all. Only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Killer dialogue

You nailed the dialogue--it makes the story. Fantastic descriptions, too. This one gave me some laughs. Well done!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Sold out

A prequel or a sequel ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mr T says...

I pity the fool that doesn't give this five stars!!

totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

first time reading of @masterandmargarita , The story is great in so many level the buildup, the teasing, and the characters, the dialogues. it is well written story , though I think after all that buildup & teasing it deserve a longer detailed solid sex scene, I mean each girl came once she penetrant , one or two sentence for each one.

I don't know if that is the author's writing style in general, however it makes me wonder what not most of author combine between the plot and sex, why I found only one of the element. anyway It's 5 stars story.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

This was great! It had so many interwoven story lines branching off, it feels like it could make a series. On the other hand so many scenarios were explored admirably already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...