Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Now...where's this place you told me about?" Jessica asked. "And do you have anything on you to drink?"

She heard the top pop off of a beer that Big D almost magically produced, handing her one along with everyone else as he reached down into the cooler that sat on the floor between his seats.

"Let's ride!" Jessica announced a moment later, once again crawling up to sit on the back of Red's bike as he swung back onto it himself.

"Let's party!" He shouted out above the roar of his bike as he turned it back onto the highway, heading off in the opposite direction from where the three black dots hurriedly scurried off together into the night.

#

As Red had told her, the turn off onto the dirt road was only a short distance away. From there they headed up towards the hills just entering the tree line where they stopped and dismounted.

"It's about a hundred yards that way," he pointed giving Big D a hand with the cooler. "Oh, and Jessica? I'll let you wear my jacket on the way back," he said.

"Why? It's not even cold out here," she told him.

Red gave her an apologetic smile. "Because, one of the rules we have up here, no girl goes back wearing the clothes she came in."

"Damn...can I at least keep my shoes?" She asked slipping them off her feet. Red laughed shaking his head.

"Yeah, I think we can allow that one," he told her, and then grinned even more broadly as Jessica completely stripped out of her clothing, tossing them off to one side.

"Bring them with you," he said. "We'll be building a fire."

Jessica followed as Red and Big D carried the large cooler full of beer, they soon arrived in a small clearing where a fire pit, well used though by the signs of it, none too recently sat in the middle of it. Off to one side of that lay an old worn out mattress that smelled musky, and stained with urine from animals that may have wandered down into the area.

"Funky!" Jessica said tossing her clothing down by the make-shift fire pit as M.D. began to liberally dowse her clothes with lighter-fluid, tossing in a few additional twigs and branches in along with her clothing. Tossing in a match, the pit exploded into flames, Jessica's clothes, one of her favorite blouses along with an expensive pair of designer jeans going up in smoke.

"Home away from home," Red announced handing Jessica another beer.

"She really ok with this?" M.D. asked Red off to one side. "You know how it can get, especially once Big D gets into it."

"After what I saw tonight, I wouldn't worry about her," Red told him. "She's one tough little cookie, and besides...I have a feeling she enjoys it a bit rough!"

Jessica sat sipping her beer and watched as the three men quickly began shedding their clothing. She'd seen Red's prick earlier of course, and knew that he had a large one, surprised somewhat when M.D. turned towards her, his prick nice and hard, but not quite as large as Red's. With the nickname given him, Jessica expected Big D to have a large cock, but even then she wasn't prepared for the monster prick that hung down between his legs as he walked over sitting down beside her, and then casually laying it across his thigh onto hers.

"Holy fucking shit!" Jessica giggled. "That's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen before in my entire life!" She reached out grasping it in her hand, not at all surprised to find that she couldn't quite close her fist around it when she did, and then she realized, he wasn't even really hard yet either! "This one I wanna fuck," she said flopping Big D's cock back and forth against herself like it was a bull whip, "And that one," she said pointing at the doctor's prick, "is going in my ass! But not before I've had a chance to sample some of each," she said "with my mouth!"

Red was the first to approach her standing in front of her as she sat. "Get it all nice and sloppy hard for me," he said grinning down at her, "And I promise to give you a nice big load if you do."

As much as she was enjoying flinging Big D's prick back and forth, watching it slowly grow and stiffen as she did, she reluctantly let go of him for the time being, taking Red's cock in hand instead, stroking it briefly before wrapping her lips around it, swallowing as much of his length as she could possibly take. Even with it near fully inside her mouth, Red fucked, shoving even more of himself in, Jessica gagged, choking, but continued to throat-fuck his prick as best as she could. Forced to hold her breath, she sucked for as long as she could until she was forced to breathe, removing his prick, gasping for breath as spittle and drool dripped from her mouth.

"That's it, spit on it, and suck it again!" he told her. "Get it all nice and sloppy, I love hearing that!"

Jessica noticed that "The Doctor", or "Doc" as Red had sometimes referred to him, now stood behind her, rubbing his dick against her back, even running it through her hair.

"Hope you like a nice cum-shampoo," Red stated, "Doc here loves doing that."

"Whatever you want," Jessica moaned smiling around Red's prick as she continued to suck, gagging on his prick as she took it as deeply as she could, once again spit and saliva pooling inside her mouth, drooling out and around the corners as she stuffed her face with Red's dick, too much to contain for one thing, and enjoying as she knew he was the visual of watching her doing that for another.

Jessica could feel Doc rubbing his prick with massive amounts of her hair, using it to jerk himself off with. "Do it Doc! Do it!" She urged him, her mouth still wrapped around Red's dick as she spoke, coming out as more of a gurgling sound as she said it.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" Doc moaned, grabbing massive fist-fulls of her hair, pulling it, wrapping it as he began pouring his spunk into it, so much so that Jessica even felt it running down her neck onto her back. She didn't have much time to think on this however as Red near simultaneously warned her of his own impending orgasm.

"Open your mouth," he said, "Let me watch it!"

Jessica continued to pump Red's prick up and down, his stance informing her he was only seconds away now from filling her mouth, which he soon began doing.

"Don't fucking swallow it though," he told her while grimacing through his climax. She didn't, allowing him to fill her wide-open mouth with spurt after delicious spurt of his cream into her mouth, almost to the point where she either had to swallow, or spit it, far too much for her to contain and still breathe. "Oh yeah, perfect!" He told her again. "Now...spit it out onto your tits, see if you can get some on each one of them," he asked almost gently. "I really like seeing that!"

Jessica did so, allowing his cum to drip from her lips as she pursed them together forming a funnel of his cream which she now allowed to dribble in a long string of white sticky cum that reached ever so slowly forward until the edge of it wrapped around her hard extended nipple, where she then guided it like a rope climber dangling the length of it below her, using her head to wrap the filament of cream around one breast, then over to the other, repeating the entire process.

"That's fucking amazing!" Red said watching her.

"Here, suck this clean too," Doc stated suddenly pressing his still stiff prick against the side of her face. It was hard black and shinny, with traces of his white spunk still clinging to it, Jessica quickly lapped at it with her tongue, spearing the head, skinning back his foreskin in order to ensure that she found each and every trace of his cum-froth that had hidden itself in the folds of his prick-skin.

As Doc and Red both headed off for fresh beers, their pricks waggling happily down between their legs once again, Jessica glanced over to where Big D continued to sit having watched and enjoyed her performance. He sat fisting his enormous prick, which though big, still didn't seem as rock-hard as had the others, and she wondered briefly if it was even possible for him to get it that way, so much blood being required to stiffen the full size of that massive staff. In fact, as she thought about it, it looked a lot like a policeman's baton, stiff and shiny black with a glistening sheen that made it look even bigger than it really was.

"Like me to suck you off now?" she asked turning towards him.

"Nah, maybe later after I've fucked you," he told her. "Right now I just wanna cum on you," he said.

"Where?"

"Everywhere!"

Red and Doc were laughing, her look asked the question.

"Maybe we should call him Big C instead!" M.D. stated continuing to snicker.

"Yeah, Big C for BIG CUM!" Red added. "You think I cum a lot? Fuck girl, you haven't seen anything yet!"

Jessica grinned making herself more comfortable on the dirt covered mattress, brushing away a few leaves and twigs that had accumulated since the last time they had been there. "How do you want me?" she asked sexily.

"I'll tell you," Big D said finally standing. "An when I start cummin, I'll tell you where an how I want you," he added. "But for now, that's good, just lay on your back and finger your cunt for me while I watch you."

Jessica began doing so as Red and Doc walked over to stand on the other side looking down at her, enjoying the show as well. "Here, give me that," she said reaching up for the near finished bottle of beer that Red was holding. He handed it down to her and then watched as she placed it against her cunt, pouring what was left of the beer inside her pussy, then shoving the neck of the bottle inside herself. "How's that?" she asked lustily, seeing Doc already beginning to fondle his rapidly growing prick in answer to that as she lay there masturbating herself with the beer bottle.

Big D had to use both hands. One to hold and support his enormous cock, the other which he slid fully along the length of his shaft stroking it, up and then down, up and then down in an almost slow-tortured motion as he stood above her looking down while she continued to fuck herself with the bottle, frigging her exposed clit with her free hand, occasionally reaching up to pull, pinch and even twist her nipples bringing herself pleasure as they all stood watching her.

There was no warning, just the sudden eruption of spunk that flew from the head of his prick, the first jettison catching her squarely on the side of her face. Jessica cried out in surprise, which quickly turned into delight as a moment later came another, this one equally as copious, once again splashing against her face, then her neck and breasts.

Big D aimed his prick like he was fighting a fire, now hosing the split between her legs. "Move the fucking bottle!" he demanded. Jessica snatched it, flinging it away into the darkness where it landed with a resounding crash, shattering into pieces as it did. Through cum covered eyes that burned and stung a little, she wiped just a bit of his spunk away with her finger in order to see better, watching as he now stood over her cunt, another streamer of spray splattering against her there.

"Hold it open!" he once again demanded, "open your fuck hole all nice and wide for me!"

Jessica dug her fingers inside herself, spreading herself a part as far as she could, hoping that it was enough. Once again he spurted, miraculously, the jisim he stood there producing hardly diminishing in volume, or even in strength as he continued to slow stroke his prick, hovering above her, literally giving her a cum-bath.

"Roll over!" he said simply, almost squeezing his prick, clamping it shut, turning off the fuck butter plant that amazingly continued to produce his semen. "Spread your ass, just like you did your cunt!"

Jessica did so, not even lubricated except for the small trickle of her own feminine cum-cream and some of the beer that had luckily run towards her ass-hole, giving her a little lubrication, which she used, once again impaling her fingers, spreading herself, pulling herself a part as she knelt, leaning over, her ass high in the air as Big D stood behind, his prick once again jettising his spunk against the target of her open ass.

"What'd I fuckin tell you?" Red exclaimed, seemingly surprised, though he'd obviously been aware and known what to expect.

"Fucking Freak!" Doc added affectionately speaking. "Never seen another human being fucking cum so much all at once in my entire life!"

Jessica was in fact drenched, literally from head to toe taking in all the spunk that the three of them had generated and deposited on her. Her mascara smeared, running wildly down her face, her eyes blackened where she'd rubbed them trying to see.

"You look like fucking hell," Red said staring at her. "But beautiful too!" He added seriously. He handed her another beer. "Here, wash yourself up."

#

Jessica finished her bath with a second bottle of beer. "Fucking love watching a woman bathe," Red stated.

"I loved watching her fuck herself with the bottle," Doc added. "Yeah me too," Big D said grinning. "How about taking one up the ass too?"

She didn't even question the request, once again positioning herself down on the now cum-stained mattress on top of whatever else had been there to stain it. Jessica took one of two bottles, using the first to lubricate it, and then teased her ass until she was able to insert it fully into herself. Having done that, she stood, one bottle securely hanging out of her ass while she inserted the second until they clinked together quite by accident.

"Look at that, her cunt and ass just gave one another a toast!" Doc actually giggled.

"Yeah, look ma, no hands!" Red added. "Wouldn't fucking surprise me if she could open them like that either!" he continued to joke.

Jessica stood, one hand behind herself now easing the bottle in and out of her ass, the other she likewise pushed in and out so that she now stood double fucking herself with both.

"Fuck...I'm ready!" Red said tossing his own half-finished beer into the darkness, seconds later he'd removed both bottles from Jessica's cunt and ass, adding them to the ever growing pile of broken glass that lay somewhere off in the distance.

"Come fucking mount me!" he told her lying down. "Then Doc here can actually slide his up that tight pretty little ass of yours!"

While Red continued fucking her from beneath, Doc walked around in front motioning for her to suck his cock a bit, thus lubricating it with her own spit. Satisfied, he once again walked back around behind her, kneeling now, and placed the head of his cock at the opening of her ass while Red finally held still for a moment, allowing Jessica to impale herself on Doc's shaft, taking her time in doing so.

She soon felt the soft little "pop" as the head of his prick slid inside her, and then she eased back, gradually engulfing a greater amount of him as she did so.

"Ok, push it in...slowly," she asked not at all sure if he really would or not, though thankfully he did. She soon had both pricks buried deeply inside, the two men now moving in tandem together, one fucking in, the other fucking out as they began thrusting their pricks in and out of her body with ever increasing speed. Finally, Big D once again approached her, this time offering her his cock which he held near her face, waiting for her to accept it, which she did by grabbing it with both hands, even then not fully able to cover his rigid length, not by half! She managed to stuff the head of his dick inside her mouth, even then causing her cheeks to bulge when she did so, holding it there, sucking him, allowing the tip of her tongue to explore the fat thick ring around his cock head as she held it there, her mouth stretched almost painfully so in doing.

Jessica had herself been hovering on the edge all night. She had come so close to actually climaxing, but as things would end, or the sensations of even touching herself were stopped, she could only enjoy the briefest bit of promise that throbbed hungrily between her legs. Now, stimulated beyond comprehension, Jessica felt the first wild surge of orgasmic pleasure rip through her body, her seizure of joy nearly paralyzing her with the force of intensity that she felt. In her mind, she saw stars, actually losing consciousness for a moment, her entire body one large spasm of ecstasy and pleasure as she came over, and over, and over again.

And in the midst of all this, the wildly jerking cocks, one in her cunt, one in her ass, and last but certainly not least, the one in her mouth that nearly suffocated her to death as she came, came as well. Filling every opening of her body with yet again another flood of sweet milky cream.

#

Jessica woke with the sun prying into her eyes. She lay atop of Big D, or rather now The Milk Man, Red to one side of her, and Doc on the other. She smiled, snuggling against him in the coolness of the morning, remembering, remembering how Big D had once again bathed her in a shower of cream before finally collapsing on the ground next to her. She had affectionately dubbed him "The Milk Man" which he'd loved, and now insisted that everyone call him, preferring it over Big D, something he had gone by for years.

It was also exhilarating to ride on the back of Red's bike wearing nothing more than the black leather jacket he'd given her to wear, along with her high-heels of course. She was glad to see that her mother's car was gone when they pulled up to her house, knowing she would be at work, and at this hour, that her father would still be in bed, probably until well past noon. She began to remove Red's jacket.

"Keep it until you come back to the club again," he told her. "Give it to me then."

Jessica smiled all the way up the drive and into the house where she half suspected her brother would be waiting for her, and he was.

"Just where the hell have you..." He caught himself, a loss for words as she came in through the door, oblivious and uncaring that she was entirely nude beneath the jacket, which she now slung over her shoulder.

Jessica laughed, "Had a girls night out," she told him as she walked past him heading towards her room. "Oh...and by the way, Jenny really is a hot fuck you know that?" she smiled wickedly, and then hurried on enjoying the silence that continued behind her.

#

On Monday, Jessica sat patiently waiting in class just where she always sat, watching for Robert to arrive. And soon he did, considerably earlier than normal, bounding up the steps, entering the row she was sitting in, and then taking the seat next to her rather than leaving one in-between.

"Guess what?"

"What?" Jessica asked seeing the wide-open smile on Roberts face.

"Amanda and I split up! She told me over the weekend that she was no longer interested in me, and that was that. Now we can start thinking about us!"

"Us?" Jessica asked?

"Oh honey, the only US I'm interested in is US getting together and maybe fucking a time or two, I'm not ready to settle down into any kind of a relationship, not with anybody. So Robert honey...sweetie. There IS no US!" She told him watching his face fall.

After class, which had been a rather quiet one as they sat together, Jessica stood giving Robert's upper thigh an affectionate squeeze. "Like I said, if you want to get together one night and fuck, give me a call. Oh, and if you've got any friends that might like to join us, bring them along too!" she added.

By the expression on Roberts face, she wasn't sure if he wanted to cry, or grab her and fuck her right there. "Probably a little of both," she thought as she exited the auditorium, and wondered if he ever would call.

She got home just in time to answer the phone.

"Hey sweetie, how've you been?" Jessica exclaimed when she realized it was Jenny on the line. "Sure! I'll be here," she told her friend. "Come on over!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers