Girls Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

Jenny had told her that Red had given her something and specifically asked her to personally hand deliver it. She'd asked Jenny what it was, but was told that she wasn't really sure, though she did know it was one of those six can coolers you could put beer or soda in, except that Red had tied a big red bow around it, and had given Jenny instructions she was not to open it, and to make sure she hand delivered it personally.

Jessica was pleased to realize she was home alone too, and hoped in being so that she and Jenny might actually have a little fun together after she'd arrived, which she did just a few minutes later.

"How odd!" Jessica said taking the present from Jenny.

"Open it! Open it!" Jenny pleaded excitedly. "Let's see what it is!"

They were sitting on Jessica's bed as she undid the ribbon, opening the lid. Inside sat one single bottle of beer packed in ice with a small tiny note attached to it.

"Cheers!" was all it said.

"Ok, Red's done some strange things before, but this has got to be one of the strangest of them all!" Jenny told her. "Something significant about the beer?" she asked.

"I dunno...maybe," Jessica agreed, then screwed off the lid smelling it. Her eyes immediately wild. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, handing it to Jenny.

Jenny too sniffed the bottle, then held it up to the light looking at it.

"Is this what I think it is?" she asked.

"Absofuckinglutely!" Jessica exclaimed laughing her head off. "An entire bottle full of cum! And you know what? I've got an idea too!"

"What?" Jenny asked.

"Well first, we need to get naked."

Jenny grinned, nodding her head. "Now that sounds like a wonderful idea!"

In moments, both nude and hugging one another closely, Jessica held the bottle up tipping it, and then pouring the contents of it between them.

"Cheers!" Jenny laughed,

"Yeah, Cheers! And...bottoms up!"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers