All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BethBBethBover 14 years ago
The vision of him lying there was just too much.

Many Feathers,

I've endured numerous wet, wonderful and squishy orgasms while reading your stories. So, as I read this story reclining back in my nice, comfy, padded chair with both my feet up on my computer table, my fingers found their way down to my girl spot and, as usual, they began to softly stroke that really sensative area above my opening, and below my clit.

I always try to hold off before I start assaulting my clit, spreading my wetness around and teasing myself as my fingers begin to barely push inside me, tempting me to go further and always knowing I will.

And this time was no different.

To me, there is nothing more exciting than seeing a man stroke himself, and as I read your story, thinking about the poor, frustrated boy lying on his bed, fisting his package while she looked through the door, I silently rooted him on - speaking out loud to him, as if he would hear me, saying "Oh, yes. Let her watch."

Oh, how I wanted her to linger there and watch the boy until he could finish...... to see his body contort as his rod thundered forth, spewing copious amounts of his semen in the air and then splashing down all over his chest, creating pools of thick white globs just begging to be licked up by an abiding tongue.

Surely, I wouldn't have passed up the chance to quickly tipoe away, beg his mother for permission, and then return to assist the lad in his time of extreme need. And while I'd settle to have him stand in front of me and jerk himself off onto my breasts, I doubt I could leave my best friend's son side without solving the real problem here.

I hope you don't mind that I eventually added my own fantasy ending in my mind as my fingers diddled my clit and dived deeply into my own wanton slit. I just couldn't let your story end there and I was too far gone to stop myself. And so, in my mind, with his mother's full permission, I did the boy - with the door still slightly ajar so his other could watch her son finally become a man.

And perhaps, with your permission, I might write my own version of the story.

Good job. I loved it. --Beth

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years agoAuthor
LOL....

Well it's not overwith yet Beth. Still lots more to cum...lots more.

But <whew> thank you.

MI_guyMI_guyover 14 years ago
Stunningly hot!

It all seemed so real. Very well written and very hot!

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you MI...

Am indeed trying to keep it that way, which is also admittedly difficult writing it in a female POV...but thought it would be more challenging, interesting, to try doing it that way. Glad you're enjoying it though. And lots more to CUM too!

MF

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A very intriguing story, like a web to catch her

It seems like her friend is spinning a web to catch her and seduce her by using her son's sexual magnetism on her. A great story and hope to read more of this wicked tale. It's very good, and well writen, as well as the other stories you have posted. Thanks......Rich

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well that is a well dropped shoe.

I wonder where this will go. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please!

Great story, definitely left me wanting more. Keep up the good work!

wrc264wrc264over 13 years ago
good beginning

wish we had just a little more detail about some of the sexual stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
May be a good story, but very bad writing

Clumsy wording, very distracting ... you need an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nearly perfect

Great start. Not really believable Susan opens the door with her robe open

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 3 years ago

Adolescent fantasies... sweet memories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous