Guilty Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Do you swear to tell the truth? And nothing but the truth? So help you God?"

"I do Susan, I do." Though we never said any of that of course, even though I was thinking it. But I then did tell her what had happened...and exactly how it had happened, and then of course confessed to her what I had done. She sat in silence for a moment thinking it over, and then burst out laughing.

"Jesus Jen," she said shortening my name, something she rarely if ever did. "Even I've never caught him doing that. All I ever get is the aftermath!" She was still chuckling as I sat there growing redder and redder by the minute.

"So...tell me, just how big IS my son's dick anyway?"

**

Somehow we managed to get through the rest of the morning without discussing it further, though we'd forgotten all about the "Doris Report", and had in fact headed off into our own childhood explorations and discoveries. So perhaps in a way...we still were. I'd even found myself telling her all about my brief little fling with Christy, but all that seemed to do was fire her up even more. Before I knew it, she was pressing me for specific intimate details, a blow-by-blow of our encounters, obviously fascinated to be hearing it, not to mention being aroused. I didn't make an issue out of it, nor even let on that I knew what it was she was doing. But there was no denying the fact that her robe was fully open, and that her hand was moving quite noticeably down between her legs as she sat across from me at the kitchen table.

Had I not been dressed. Had I not been worried about Jared suddenly coming out of his room again, I might actually have joined her. If I thought I was horny and aroused before, I was even more so now. Even walking home shortly after I'd sat there and looked into my friends eyes as she came, I was still thinking about everything that had happened, the moisture pooling between my pussy lips as I walked home on very unsteady feet, my head swimming, my emotions raw.

Rob never knew what hit him the moment he got home from golfing. Not that he minded. But even that had barely taken the edge off.

**

Sunday afternoon I was outside in the garden doing a bit of weeding when my cell phone rang. I knew immediately that it was Susan. She had a while back taken my phone, programmed her song on it for me. I had nearly killed her because of it. Now every time I heard the song, I couldn't help but laugh. Once again, another Susanism. Hearing "I touch myself" never failed to cause me to giggle, though there had been frantic moments out in public or at work where I'd dived into my purse to answer my phone. Even then, I'd usually got more than just a few curious looks at hearing the tune. I quit worrying about it so much however when I realized just how many people had heard the song, and obviously enjoyed it by the smiles on their faces.

"Susan? What's up?" I answered glad to be taking a breather for a moment as I stepped back into the shade sitting down at our patio table.

"You sitting down?"

I laughed. "Just," I answered back. "I'm outside weeding." She didn't immediately speak, so I asked her again. "Why? What's up Susan?" I now asked a bit more curiously.

I heard a nervous giggle in her tone of voice. "I just overheard Jared speaking to one of his friends," she told me.

"About what?"

"About you!"

"Me? Why? What about?" I now asked sitting up straight in my chair. "Oh my God Susan, he didn't see me standing there behind his door did he?"

That made her laugh, and gave me a little relief at the same time when she did.

"No, at least I don't think so, he never mentioned that to his friend, but I did overhear him saying something else about you."

"What?"

"You want the Readers Digest condensed version? Or the entire story?"

At least she was teasing me, so that was a good thing. Not something Apocalyptic or earth shattering...at first.

"Since I really am sitting down, how about you give me the long version?" I asked now quite curious as to what Jared had told his friend.

"Got batteries for your vibrator?"

"Susan!" I now spat into the phone actually getting irritated with her.

"Ok, ok...but even I have to admit, it was pretty horny hearing what he said to his friend about you."

"Which was?" I said still sounding a bit put out, but likewise, too curious and just a little worried as to what it was he had said to remain totally angry with my best friend. Especially as she was the one about to tell me what it was her own son had actually said about me.

"Ok, word for word then...the long version."

I sighed on my end of the line...waiting.

"I heard him telling Peter, his best friend what he'd seen yesterday morning when he came into the kitchen."

I didn't say it, but I was thinking it. "So what...he saw my hard nipples, what men wouldn't look if given the chance if they were to walk in on a woman who did?"

She had continued on however, and it took me a moment to catch up to her, stopping her when I realized what she said.

"He said what again?"

I heard Susan snicker. "He told Peter, that he wished he could squirt his cum all over your hard stiff nipples, and then eat you out while waiting for himself to become hard again, and then have you be the one to take his virginity after that."

"He said that? He actually said that to his friend?"

"Not only that honey...but he also said he was laying in his bed, masturbating while thinking about you. He'd even left his door open a little, hoping you might walk by, look in and see what he was doing. If you had of, he'd have pretended not to notice you were standing there, and he'd have kept jerking himself off until he came, just so you could watch it."

"Oh my God! Then that means..."

"Yeah, he had actually hoped that you would. Obviously he must have known you did pass by his room, though I'm not sure he ever knew if you ever peeked in and actually saw him. But he was certainly hoping that you would."

"Jesus Susan! I'm not sure what to say, what to think about this. Fuck, what can I say except to say I'm sorry!"

"About what? About being the focus of my son's fantasy? Why should you be sorry about that? He's only human...and like anyone else, has and entertains his own thoughts."

"Yeah, but if I hadn't been sitting there with my tits poking out..."

Once again Susan laughed. "Oh honey...get real. I have a sneaking suspicion this has been going on a hell of a lot longer than either one of us has even realized. I am quite sure he's had a crush on you for a lot longer than this, and has no doubt shot several of those wads of his I've been forced to wash, just thinking about you. Which reminds me. I guess that means that you're actually responsible for all that additional laundry I've been having to do lately. Maybe I should bring over all his cum-hankies and let you wash them up for him instead!"

"You know Susan, you can really be a little shit when you want to be, you know that?"

Once again she laughed, but then so did I.

"Anyway, that brings me to the real point of this call."

"Which is?"

Once again she paused. And this time she didn't giggle, serious when she spoke.

"How'd you like to fuck my son?"

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
12