All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 09'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCKING COPOUT!!!!!!!

Adopted? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck? You spend all of this time building up the suspense between Jared, Jen, and Susan... and you fucking punted. The inevitable sex between Jared and Susan is now meaningless since it's not his real mother. This has GOT to be the only porn story I've read in over ten years that pulls this bullshit. Why do you avoid incest so fucking much in your stories on her and on SOL? Fucking lame.

Kneese25Kneese25over 14 years ago
Anonymous: To be fair...

Yes, I was also disappointed by Jared being adopted, but Many Feathers does have a lot of stories on here with mother-son incest, even if he does have a few stories that don't go there but easily could. Many Feathers, please continue writing, and don't let the negative comments get to you. Many people enjoy many of your stories and it's just common sense that not everyone will enjoy every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

These people pretty much do anything with anybody any time any place so whats the problem. Sex with other people is like going to the mall so really who cares, I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Woah

Aside from the surprise at Jared being adopted, NICE backfire of their plan!! That was a nice 90 degree plot twist that wasn't telegraphed so that you could see it coming a mile away. As for the people who are getting tweaked about who has sex with whom and the frequency; you need to take things into the context of the story. 2 couples who are exceedingly close who have no risk of having kids who are also open to a relationship dynamic that is outside of the mainstream man & wife scenario. Drop the Puritanical nonsense, this is fictional writing and is an expression of the writers imagination and thoughts.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Many, Just read this.

I love this story, I dont have a problem with the adoption issue. I like incest stories as much as anyone. But Jared is showing no respect for the people who raised him. He got to have experiences that the people who raised him arranged out of love. Just because hes adopted doesnt give him the right to demand ANYTHING. Cant he see the love behind what they did FOR HIM. Hes a self centred prick. You dont demand/force a supposed memorable moment such loss of virginity, It would sully the memory.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
didn't like the way Jen was forced into the scene

If he wanted to rape his adopted mother, so be it, but it should have been between just the two of them. Involving Jen, forcing her into the situation was not cool for the boy to do. I think Rob needs to tune the lad up a little, and show him that he won't let anyone treat his wife Jen with disrespect that way. If it were me, the lad would be sporting more than one black eye, he would have an old fashion ass kicking.I really wanted to see Jared fuck Jen but not by force or intimidation. The chapter really read fast, it seemed like I started and it was over already. Probably; I was just really into the story that much.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Did not see this coming

As always well written though I think this chapters turn of events was rushed. Your other chapters developed ideas over the whole chapter, this one was very busy with new kinks and all mashed into several paragraphs. I think this was under developed. As for the characters, Jared has developed a real respect problem women and needs a kick in the ass. Sue forgot who she is, and Jen just seems to be lame. Sue and Bill don't seem to talk much about things other than sex or this wouldn't have gotten this far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Off Track

Sorry but this wasn't erotic, you lost control of story. If these are marriages and not just shams than someone needs to take control. Right now you have two sluts, two little boy hubbies and a kid who needs his ass kicked. No one to like. W.T.F.

pouyqwertpouyqwertover 14 years ago
Very Good Story, Interesting twist in this chapter

I've loved the story to this point. Someone else mentioned this chapter seemed a bit rushed. I certainly didn't see the whole adoption thing coming. I can't wait to read about the next morning. Will there be follow-on chapters? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ch 9 and 10 - truly bad

Did not like the domination, the dialogue, the orphany, the surprise of Jill showing up is cheap writing. It would have been soo much better without this, with a bit of sensuality between the two couples. Jared might have had his virginity taken by Jen. Meet up with Jill after that and have a thank you threesome with Jen as a final

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous