Guilty Pleasures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood there thinking about what she'd asked him before speaking. "I'll tell you what, I'll agree to do that, sleep on it, think about it..." he began before making a final decision. But..."

"But?"" Susan asked nervously.

"Yeah...but, I'm not going to get any sleep with this..." he said once again holding his cock out in front of her. "So...as a sign of good faith, on your part that you're not just blowing me off, so to speak," he grinned at her. "You can at least take care of this for me can't you?"

I stood up, once again attempting to leave.

"Ah uh...sorry Jen, you too. You might just as well join in here, I mean after all, you're as much a part of all this as she is," he told me. "And at the moment, I think I'd rather enjoy feeling both of your mouth's and tongues licking me, and sucking me. And besides...this time, I'd like to have a much better look at the two of you when you share and swap my cum with one another," he told us.

At this point I honestly didn't know what to think, or even how to react to any of this. Susan was right of course, we'd all allowed this to happen, and guilty or not because of it, here we were. But what I was myself struggling with, was the fact that I had enjoyed being with Jared, it was something I personally had to accept and admit to, just as Susan now had. I knew at some point, we'd have to sit down and truly iron out where we were, what we'd done...and where after this, we would all be. But now was not the time. Right now, it was doing what he'd asked of us to do, and I found myself walking over, and then kneeling beside my dearest friend as she reached out, grasping Jared's hard cock in her hand for the very first time.

I watched then as she leaned forward her lips suddenly engulfing Jared's hard stiff shaft, my emotions jumbled as they still were at the moment, soon consumed me in other ways as well. My own body now betraying me as I felt the liquid moisture of arousal building inside. I reached out, tenderly cupping Jared's balls, feeling the heavy weight of them in my hand as Susan now passed me his prick, urging me to lick one side of it as she now knelt licking the other.

Jared moaned, looking down at us, one hand on my head, the other on Susan's as he stood there taking delight in our ministrations of his needful cock. His pleasured groan as we continued to take turns sucking him, licking him bringing him ever closer to the edge, had simply reignited my own earlier desires, as much as I would have not liked to admit to.

"Are you ready?" He asked breathlessly moments later. "Are you two ready to take my load? To drink it? Share it and swap it like you did earlier so I can see it?" he asked.

And yes, maybe it was wrong. Maybe it was decadent, wicked, obscene...all of it. But at the moment, I was too far gone to care, too emotionally wasted to consider doing anything else at the moment, other than doing whatever he asked of us to do.

"Yes Jared, yes! Give it to me, give it to us," Susan told him still pumping his prick, looking up at him expectantly.

"Suck it then, and take it!" He urged her, fully thrusting himself into her mouth, her lips immediately wrapping themselves around his steely hard shaft. Jared groaned deeply, tossing his head back and then came, and then came again, and again, and again. I held his ball sack, feeling the jettison of his cream as it pumped up the length of his penis, kneading his balls gently, helping to empty them as he filled Susan's mouth with his seed. When she had indeed milked from him every ounce she could find, only then did she turn away from his prick looking towards me. Our mouths came together in an instant, and once again we drank from one another Jared's essence, swapping it back and forth repeatedly, kissing one another as Jared stood there looking on, smiling and grinning his approval at seeing us do that.

He collapsed moments later taking a nearby chair as both Susan and I stood up, taking one to either side of him.

"Was that what you wanted?" She now asked.

He smiled at her, nodding his head. "For now..." he said a bit more softly, though letting her know as he said that, just because he was for the moment temporarily satisfied, it had in no way as yet changed his mind about the rest of it.

Minutes later Jared stood. "I'm going to bed now," he told us, turning once before he left the patio. "Sweet dreams," he said, smiled, and then disappeared into the darkness.

Susan and I just sat there staring at one another.

"Maybe he'll change his mind, after he's had a chance to sleep, to think about it," she said.

"I wouldn't count on it," I told her. "If anything, I think you'd best prepare yourself to go through with it. And you probably ought to head to bed too, try and get some sleep if you can. I have a feeling that tomorrows going to be another interesting day...for both of us," I added.

And even having said that, Susan and I continued to sit there listening to our own thoughts well into the night.

To be continued...

12