Halloween Hell: Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop when I feel my bound breasts are snug, but that the zip-tie could be pulled off with some wiggling. The feeling of it has made the arousal flare as it feels so strange. My tits are being mashed together and it adds to the feeling that I'm being used as a toy or something. That the rich, well groomed woman I was is gone.

"No, wait!" I cry out as I didn't hear the intruder move behind me. I was so focused on the zip-tie around my tits that I didn't hear him until it was too late. The intruder reaches around and yank my arms behind me, forcing me to bend over, my face hitting the bed. Being much stronger than I, he easily zip-ties my wrists together behind my back, leaving me completely helpless now as he contorts my back painfully.

The intruder pulls me off the bed by my bound arms, where I land on my knees. There's a hard thud when I crash down to the floor, to which I cry out in pain. My head spins for a moment, not from the blow, but from being whipped about with ease by the man. It takes me a moment to even notice the position he's put me in.

Finally, the intruder steps directly in front of me. The man who has been tormenting me all night finally reveals himself, to which I slowly look up at him. I see his bare feet with well kept toenails. Then his rather muscular calves.

My eyes keep going up and I see the hard cock that has already violated me several times tonight. It's throbbing as it sticks out, showing how it's much larger than the average cock. For some reason, it looks angry, like it can't wait to violate me again. Above his cock, I see his flat stomach, then his muscular chest and finally his face.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I yell in shock as I've never seen this guy before. Yet he stands over me naked, looking down at me with a look that screams that he knows me. Not just knows me, but hates me.

I have no clue who he is. Plus he's so damn young. He has to be 19 or 20. A freaking kid. I can't think of the last time I was even around someone his age, let alone knew them. Who is he and why is he doing this?!

"Ahhh, Bunny. It's been a while, but surely you remember. Today of all days," the young man answers. Confusion and fear rack me as I don't know what he's talking about. I study his face, but I know I've never seen it before. There's not even a hint of any sort of recognition.

I'm not able to say anything more before he grabs a handful of my well kept hair. He grabs it and pulls, forcing me to kneel as tall as I can. As he does, I cry and whine, telling him to stop, that he's hurting me. That he's already done enough to me.

The intruder holds me in place while he slides his manhood between my breasts. Just lowers himself down, puts his cock underneath my breasts, right between them, and thrusts upward. My breasts squeeze against his hard cock thanks to the zip-tie, to which he moans a soft moan. A moment later, his cock is between my bound tits, engulfed in their warmth.

"Always wanted to do this, but you would never go for it. You were such a prude. A bitchy, murdering prude," the young man says, pulling his hips back and thrusting into my breasts again. Both of his hands hold my hair and head, so any little movement I make he pulls upward painfully. It makes me stay like this, kneeling in front of him as he titty-fucks me.

"Now I get to spend all night, every night, with these babies," the intruder says, starting to thrust faster. His cock slides between my breasts with ease, the precum making it wet for him as if it is lube. Each thrust he does, I feel his cock pressing against my breasts in an embarrassing manner as my breasts are used as nothing but a crude sex toy.

Yet, as humiliating as it is, I can't help but get aroused. But it is the worst feeling possible. He's using me in such a humiliating way, and I can't help but tingle and even moan from it. It's beyond embarrassing. It makes me feel not just controlled, but like a slave. A strange man is fucking my titties. How low can you go from there?

"Bunny, your tits are even bigger than before," the strange man groans as he thrusts faster now. My poor breasts seem to bounce up and down from the force of his thrusts. It makes them produce a funny jiggling sort of sound.

The world swirls and sways for a moment as everything clicks into place. I'm not sure why it clicks now and not earlier as it is plain to see. That maybe some supernatural force makes me realize it now, or if it is just my own scared and tired brain.

"T-T-Tom?" I stammer out, somehow knowing this young man is my late husband. I say this while looking up at him in shock, even if he isn't looking at me. Treating my tits like a sex toy, his head is back and he thrusts his hips rapidly, slamming his hips into my chest as he gets himself off.

"That's right Bunny," the intruder answers in a moan. To this I just stare up at him, thinking how it all makes sense. That's how he knew the gate code. How to override the A.I., hell the traps. Only he could think up weird stupid shit like that, which actually works. Only my late husband would be able to do all that.

"No! NO! It's not possible," I say, freaking out as the young man has become extremely rough with my bound breasts. The fact he is so young adds to my humiliation. That he's taking advantage of a middle aged woman like this. A tied up old woman. Pounding at her breasts, getting closer to bringing her to orgasm again from such a crude display of power.

"No clue how it happened Bunny," the intruder, or should I say Tom tells me. The clapping sound of him slamming into my breasts gets louder and louder as he goes faster. The look on his face shows that this is heaven for him. It's been something he's always wanted to do and is now doing it. That he's getting to do what I always denied him.

Tom stops fucking my tits. He then pulls his cock out from between them, where it looks like his large member is throbbing faster. He dangles it in front of my face, as if threatening me with it like a gun. As it is the only thing I see, I try to back up, but he's still holding my hair.

"Put it in your mouth and hold it. Be a good little cock warmer," Tom demands. He doesn't hit me or even yank on my hair more, but there is a clear threat in his voice.

I glare up at him. Yet I feel myself press my legs together as I feel so darkly aroused. The tingling is going crazy even if I don't want it too. Being treated like this while being scared is oddly powerful in the sense that I like it, yet I hate it at the same time. It's like being on drugs.

He releases my hair, probably to see what I would do. Knowing there's no other choice, I lean forward with my mouth open and take his cock in my mouth. I'm only able to get the cock-head in, but that seems to be enough as he just chuckles down at me. I then keep his cock in my mouth as he doesn't move. He just wanted to humiliate me more.

"I grew up part of a family not far from here," Tom tells me as his cock rests in my mouth. I feel it throb while my lips are closed around it. Not to mention how hard it is.

"Yet my entire life, I didn't feel like I belonged there. I knew things that I couldn't have been able to know. Backway directions in the city that I've never taken before, programming languages even through I had never programmed, even codes to enter buildings that I never even wanted to do into," Tom explains as he stands over me, me looking up at him like this.

"They were like memories. Memories that I had, but of things I never did. Then yesterday, right at midnight, it all clicked into place. I remembered who I was. I remembered everything," Tom reveals with a large smile.

"And then I remembered you murdered me," Tom growls and begins to push his cock into my mouth. He grabs the back of my head and pushes it forward. The cock goes in slowly, making me feel each inch.

I try to talk to him at this. To say I'm sorry that I shouldn't have done it. But with his member in my mouth and his hands holding my head, there's nothing I can do. He's able to push his cock deep into my mouth, right against my throat. And my bound hands are useless as they can't break free.

Protesting, I wiggle and squirm, but he just laughs. He then pulls his cock back and slams it in my mouth again, the cockhead going into my throat. Before I gag or even have a fear of being choked, he pulls back. Then he slams it in again, forcing it into my throat. And again. And again.

Tom throat fucks me as I am helpless and kneeling in front of him. I'm so helpless that I can't do anything about anything he does, even when he starts to yank my head down on his cock to make it go deeper. And with his strength, he's able to easily overpower me.

"Look at those titties bounce!" Tom mocks as he flings my head up and down his cock, my bound breasts heaving up and down from the way he moves me. Humiliation floods into me as he does this, as I've never been treated like this. Nor have I felt so scared or helpless. Just knowing a cock is forcing its way into my throat is powerful enough, but to feel all the rest of what he's done? It's overwhelming.

With him being so young, he can no doubt last as long as he wants, not to mention be as rough and forceful as he wants. He is so muscular too, making it too easy to whip me about as he wants. There's no chance of me overpowering or outrunning him, even if I could get the A.I. to open the doors. I'm stuck here. Stuck here with him. I'm his prisoner.

My head is yanked off his cock. Only this time he holds my head in place with his cock inches away. It's pointed at my face, again like a gun. I learn why he does this as he cums. He finally cums, shooting his seed right on my face. Stream after stream of his warm seed comes out, coating my face like a whore's. Long thick strands are placed on my face, as if completing my transformation into a whore.

I know why he does this too. It was something he asked to do before, and I always said no. Told him I wasn't a cheap whore and only cheap whores let you cum on their face. I know I let other men do it since then, but with him I wouldn't. Told him I wasn't a slut he could put his disgusting sexual fantasies on. And back then he accepted it. Knew I said no and dropped it, but now is different.

"Ahhhh, you look just like what you are, a disgusting murdering whore, who got fucked," Tom mocks with a handful of my hair as he looks down at me. He then laughs a powerful laugh. A boastful laugh. The sort of laugh I laughed earlier when thinking of his last moments.

I'm not sure why, maybe it is having my hands tied behind me while naked, or maybe the feeling of my breasts being bound, or possibly feeling the warmth of his cum dripping off my face. But something about all of this...makes me orgasm. Only this time he's not even touching me. It's as if knowing I'm his slave sends me over the edge and I can't stop the dark joy inside.

Waves of dark pleasure move over me, humiliating me yet again. I am unable to stop the moans that come out, revealing to him that I'm cumming from his revenge. That being helpless and abused, as I feel the bruise in the back of my mouth, turns me on. That being scared and fucked in horrible ways arouses me. That I truly am a sick person. A sick bitch to which he can do whatever he wants to get his revenge.

"Oh, just wait Bunny," Tom croons as I cum in front of him. My hips start to rock as I want so badly for something to touch me down there. For him to put his cock in. For him to lick me. For him to do whatever he wants as long as I'm kept like this.

"I'm going to do every sick sex act I've ever wanted to do to you tonight. Well, tonight and every night," he says and laughs. Hearing him say this makes my orgasm get extremely intense to the point I start moving up and down on my knees, like I'm trying to ride an invisible cock. My body does this on it's own as my mind tries to scream for him to stop. That he can't do this to me.

"I'm going to keep you here. Treat you as I should have all those years ago. Treat you not as a person, but a sex slave, trapped in this house, living only to serve my cock in any way I want," Tom growls, as I moan.

Fear moves about me as he says all this, but my orgasm chases it away at least for now. He's basically telling me my life is over, and all I can do is cum from it. That he's going to get his revenge in his own creative way, and that there's nothing I can do about it.

"Time for my revenge," Tom growls. As I still cum, he lifts my body and throws me on my bed. I'm unable to really think or move as he positions me, bent over with my legs off the side of the bed. My hands are still behind me, and my bound breasts are being squashed under me.

A moment later, I feel him shoving his cock into my ass. Forces it up my private hole in what has never been done before. I cry in pain and embarrassment as his cock violates such a private place. But he just laughs at me.

As he fucks my ass very roughly, the realization that this is now my life for what I did, finally becomes real.