All Comments on 'Halloween Invasion'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short...

But Sweet.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Months of love making?

Now that's a pessimist.

Good yarn though.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess you have to be British to understand and enjoy this tale?

The aggressor had already shot at him and was ready to burn them alive inside his house. So I guess the victim's response is considered to be more civilized? You know the aggressor will be released from jail sooner or later, and he probably won't be so blatant or stupid about his plans to murder them. Prison tends to be a great learning institution.

In a civilized country that recognizes the right of self defense, the aggressor would have been shot dead and saved Everyone A LOT of time, bother, and expense. But its OK if you want to live like sheep, hoping the wolf won't choose you for his next meal. In a civilized country the female would have killed her attackers with her own gun. But I think that is too much independence and self reliance for some cultures. How can the shepherd justify his existence and his dominance if the sheep don't need his protection?

I'll leave the rolling pin defense to the Brits. Thanks for the effort.

oggbashanoggbashanover 3 years agoAuthor

How could I be so stupid? Of course all American women answer their doors to neighbourhood kids trick or treating with a drawn handgun, and kill any kids who get out of line...

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

Ahh, the eponymous rolling pin, reminds me of huge red-faced wives and cowering weedy hubbies on seaside postcards. A nice Bit of macho rolling-pin wielding providing a sweet treat for readers, thank you, 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this one even though I'm not British.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Enjoyable Account of an Accidental Tryst

... packed with action and romance in a classic short story format. Thanks for the adventure and never-you-mind the witless comments. (They simply reveal themselves what what they are.) The rest of us enjoy your larks immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another lesson

. . in how it should be done.

Thanks, Ogg.

HP

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Very Interesting Read****

You just do not mess with some people!!! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very British

The read was very dry and emotionless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...