All Comments on 'Halloween Party'

by comu_cm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent story, BUT

You could really use an editor before you post another one...

NOT trying to discourage you from continuing to write, just let someone who knows how to use spell-checker read it before you publish.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 7 years ago

Would love to read a follow on story where he confront his step-mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Willing to help

I agree with both comments and am here if you want the help. It was a good story and can go in several directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not at all bad!

But a month late -- or eleven months too early. Nicely done, nonetheless -- a second chapter would be welcome, especially if you take up the offer of help. Four stars and 'Thank you'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

This was just a series of «porn» scenes with not very much of emotions involved that could create any excitement.

Guys making thumbs-up to the camera after love making is a sure way of ruining any erotic movie - creating the feeling you're rather watching a sports tournament - and in this story we regrettably got many such thumbs.

Sorry, but this means that from me you get thumbs down.

Chas1051Chas1051over 7 years ago
Fair Start to a good story line

I would love to read more where Daniel confronts Stacy, with the undoubtable blackmail sex that would follow.

The sex scenes in part one are a very good way to set-up the action for future sexcapades.

Please do not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No way he could have missed her appearance comparison film and way she came home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous