Happy Campers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Oh Ned...Ned. Yes!" I heard clear as day. And even through Jolene's pleasured sighs, I figured that she must have heard it too. Seconds later Shelly was crying out in pure ecstasy, followed up by the rapid sounds of their lovemaking as it became crystal clear that Ned was pounding into her, and pounding into her hard. The sounds of their flesh slapping together was the best aphrodisiac that either Jolene or I could have taken. As aroused as we both were now, we soon joined them in our coupling, though Jolene had climbed on top of me by this time, thrashing wildly above me.

"Fuck me Ray! Fuck me! Oh God...don't stop! Please....don't stop!" Jolene wasn't even trying to be quiet at this point. And as she continued to cry out in pleasure, I could hear the equally loud noises coming from next door as Shelly was groaning and moaning like all get out. Even Ned began joining the erotic craziness as he began bellowing out his pleasure in deep gut-wrenching breaths as he continued fucking Shelly's cunt in the tent next to us.

"Oh....Oh....Oh!" Make me cum Ned....Yes! Yes....make me cum!" Shelly's cry of pleasure nearly caused us to stop. And for a brief second we did, as Jolene and I both looked at one another, listening to their near simultaneous orgasm. Ned hadn't been joking. Shelly was anything but quiet, especially when she came. Just hearing them had brought me to the brink and I began humping myself up inside my wife's tight wet pussy, reminding her that we'd fallen behind and that we needed to hurry and catch up. But Jolene was a lot closer than I thought she'd been. Hearing her best friends cry of ecstasy had already seized her in a pleasured grip that shook her inside and out. Jolene came hard...crying out into the night. And a brief second later, I joined her.

For a few moments, there was silence. In a way, it seemed eerie, as none of us of course had been anywhere's near quiet.

"Good night John Boy!" Ned stated laughing.

"Shut up Ned...and go to sleep," Shelly admonished him.

#

It was well into the night. Jolene lay softly snoring by my side. There was no moon, or very little one. Pitch black, I lay there in the darkness. A light sleeper anyway, I had heard the sound of a tent zipper being pulled. A few soft shuffling sounds, and I knew that one of our neighbors had gotten up. I had my suspicions of course, finding myself now wide-awake; smiling at the prospect, wondering if it was Shelly getting up to pee. If that indeed, was what she was doing. "Would she then go and sit by the fire, actually masturbating as I had heard her confessing to my wife earlier?" I wondered.

Soundlessly, I rolled out of bed making my way over towards where I knew that the door was. Still too black to see anything, I felt for and found the nylon zipper on the screen. Slowly I worked it up, continuing to listen to my wife's gentle sleep, finally managing to create enough of an opening to slip through. Though it wasn't much brighter outside, the still hot coals around the campfire gave off enough light to reveal to me where everything was. Shelly hadn't returned as yet as far as I could tell. And I knew that I would still need to be stealthy if I were to pursue this now very dangerous attempt to actually spy on her this time. I knew where the ground was bare and followed it around the backside of our tent, across the way from where the fire pit was. Hidden somewhat safely back behind the tent, I squatted down and waited. Moments later I sensed movement, and saw Shelly emerge back into the clearing from wherever it was she'd had gone. True enough, she'd wrapped herself within a blanket and walked over to sit down by the fire.

Throwing a few additional twigs and sticks on it, she soon had a very tiny flame burning which gave her the additional warmth she had sought, without brightening the area more than she'd wanted to. Fortunately for me, it made it a hell of a lot easier to see her and remain hidden within the shadows.

My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour as I watched her part the blanket. Slipping a hand down between her legs, her eyes closed, she began a slow, steady, rhythmic motion with her hand. Purposely quiet this time, I could still faintly hear the sound of her increased breathing as whatever pleasure she was giving herself increased. Having long ago grown erect myself, I soon joined her, just as quietly, if not more so. Stroking my cock while I watched Shelly fingering her quim was one of those rare special moments that too few people ever get to truly enjoy. There is something so incredibly sensual about watching a woman doing that anyway. But it was made even more so of course for me, as she was completely and totally unaware that she was being watched.

I was surprised too that it obviously wasn't going to take very long for her to get off. By the sounds of it, she was rapidly approaching orgasm. I could also hear the very faint telltale sounds of her wet slippery pussy as she continued to slip what must have been several fingers in and out of herself. Rapidly she increased the motion of her hand, playing with one of her breasts, eyes still closed. I was jerking myself off with no intention of stopping. I didn't know if my orgasm would occur before hers or after. But it mattered not as either way, I'd enjoy the pleasure I gave myself having simply watched Shelly to whatever point she was when I did come.

As it turned out, we both achieved orgasm within seconds of each other. There was one brief audible gasp as Shelly succumbed to the pleasured numbness. A second or so later, I felt the first enjoyable ribbon of my spending leap from the end of my prick, disappearing into the blackness of the night. Though careful to ensure I didn't accidentally soil our tent, I didn't care at that point about much of anything else except watching Shelly, and feeling several delicious squirts as I stood there emptying my balls.

Soon after Shelly returned to her tent, completely unaware of my presence. Mindful to remain there until long after she'd gone back inside. I then made my way carefully and quietly back around the tent and back inside ours. Jolene's continued soft snoring told me she was still soundly asleep. Slipping back inside the sleeping bag, I soon after drifted off to a very deep, very relaxed sleep.

#

Much to my delight, it was at Jolene's suggestion that she and I head down to the creek to enjoy an early afternoon shower together. Naked, we walked hand in hand after assuring Ned and Shelly that we wouldn't use up all the hot water. Apparently, they had the very same idea we had and soon followed us. We took turns soaping one another up, turning that necessary task into a far more erotic one as Jolene massaged my prick to hardness, purposely stroking me off all the while we stood there conversing with our friends who stood waiting patiently outside for their turn. I was suddenly glad Ned hadn't decided to go off by himself on a hike.

As Jolene expertly played with my prick, she carried on a brief, friendly conversation with Shelly that I found wildly amusing.

"You still interested in hiking down to the lake with me later?" Shelly asked.

"Yes...what time do you want to leave?" Grinning at me she whispered. "That feel good honey?" She knew that it did, and she knew that I was enjoying it even more so because of the secret naughty play we were engaging in with our friends standing there but a few feet away.

"After lunch maybe? How's that sound?"

"Sounds good," Jolene responded, snickering under her breath as she made "squishy" sounds because of the soap as she squeezed my prick. "And so's this," she added considerably more quiet to me.

I was getting close and inadvertently groaned.

"Hey! You two fucking in there?" Ned asked a second later. "No fair if you are..." He trailed off saying. Shelly giggled.

"I was starting to wonder about that," she added. "There was something about Jolene's tone of voice that sounded horny," Shelly teased.

Hearing her mention that suddenly decided it for me. I didn't just want a hand-job any longer. And by the look on my wife's face, she wanted it now as much as I did. Slipping behind her, she bent over slightly and I swiftly thrust myself into her with her bent over in that position. Inadvertently, Jolene reached up to steady herself, grabbing onto the only thing available. Which was, the semi-transparent curtain we were enclosed within. It obviously wasn't meant to support her weight, and came away falling to the ground before either of us even knew what was happening. There we stood, Jolene bent over holding onto the remnants of the shower curtain, and me, prick deeply rooted inside my wife's cunt while I stood behind her.

Both Ned and Shelly were laughing hysterically. It was sort of funny. But I wasn't about to quit fucking my wife either. Which not only surprised her, but I also think surprised Shelly and Ned a hell of a lot more. Jolene had begun to stand up, but sensing that, I placed my hand on her back keeping her where she was. I then lunged inside her, driving my prick deeply into her pussy, causing her to moan, nearly buckling at the knees as the pleasure of my unexpected thrust took her breath away, as well as her senses.

Jolene fucked back.

Ned and Shelly quit laughing.

Just as naked as we were, it didn't take much prompting on our part for them to soon join us. The fact that we continued to fuck, totally uncaring if they watched us, or didn't...soon had them deciding on the latter. Moving behind Shelly, Ned was soon fucking his wife in much the same way that I was fucking mine. Facing one another, it was a wild setting to stand there, doing what we were, all the while enjoying the experience of seeing one another doing it.

"This is crazy!" Shelly exclaimed. "I can't believe we're actually doing this," she said through a pleasured grimace. Ned had his hand full of his wife's ass at this point and was thrusting in and out of her like a wild man.

"It is wild isn't it?" Jolene responded to her. "But damn Shelly...it sure does feel good!"

"I'll...say," Shelly somehow managed.

It was inherently obvious that she was having difficulty speaking. I couldn't have spoken a single syllable at the moment myself. The feel of my wife's silken pussy as I continued to pump myself in and out of her cunt had robbed me of the ability to speak. All I could do at that point was grunt, which I began doing in Ernst as my orgasm approached. Sensing that, Jolene began fucking back against me with abandonment, reaching her own ecstasy just seconds before I did. Together, we came in a near-blinding sweetness while our best friends continued on with their own coupling, watching and enjoying ours.

I had barely slipped out of my wife, backing away slightly, when Ned came. His deep pleasured groan soon triggered Shelly's. She joined him in his pleasure, crying out her own which was again loud...and all too obvious. Watching her cum, seeing the expression and look upon her face as she did was sensuality incarnate. It was one of the most incredible experiences that either Jolene or I, had ever had.

#

It was well after lunch. The girls had gone off on their short little hike together, leaving Ned and I alone in the camp to amuse ourselves. Too early to start drinking the hard stuff, we'd eased into the early afternoon over a couple of cold beers instead.

"Interesting day so far," Ned said simply.

We were both still feeling rather devilish. "What do you have in mind?" I asked pointedly. I knew when Ned had an idea by the look on his face.

"Something even wilder than this morning." Ned was grinning, the sparkle in his eyes speaking volumes. "If you're interested in freaking the girls out for a little added fun."

"I'm game." I said interested, matching the look on his face with one of my own.

"Well, since it is our last night here this weekend. I know that the girls will stay up with us later than usual. As they've always done before. Lets make sure we keep them drinking for one thing. Plenty of mixed drinks...and sex talk. You know Shelly, she gets a little inebriated, starts talking about sex, and gets wound up tighter than a drum."

"And?"

"And...after they're really good and horny, that's when you and I make like it's definitely time to go fuck."

"And?" I asked once again.

"But what we do is this. After you and I get the camp all bedded down for the night, and make sure the girls are in bed waiting for us, we go in. But we go in one another's tents. You in with Shelly. Me in with Jolene. It might be interesting to find out how long it takes for them to discover what we've done."

"Probably not long," I told him warming to the idea, but not giving it much chance of success before the girls caught on to what we'd done and thrown us out on our ears. "Even if they are a little drunk. And worse, we might find ourselves sleeping outside around the fire," I warned him, still liking the idea however.

Ned laughed in agreement, "Probably not...but it still might be fun, especially discovering their reaction when they do realize what we've done. I wouldn't worry about it though," he paused momentarily thinking about the consequences same as I was. "As long as they're really, really horny. I'm sure they'll just look at it as a naughty practical joke and nothing more."

I thought about that for a minute. "What if?" I asked.

"What do you mean what if?"

"What if...they don't catch on right away. What then?"

Now it was Ned's turn to think. "Well, they're certainly going to figure it out before anything gets too far along. So...lets do this. When we switch tents, we don't say anything of course, otherwise the jigs up anyway. But what we do, do...is this. Hopefully they'll both be nice and horny. Shelly loves to have her boobs sucked, so just start doing that. Who knows...she might not even discover it's you for a few minutes while you're doing that."

"Won't she freak out and get mad?" I asked.

"Shelly? No. Surprised maybe...might even squeal and yell for a moment when she discovers it's you and not me. But she'll actually find it funny when she has time to think about it. Now...what should I do with Jolene?"

"Go straight for the pussy. That's what I do if you're trying to pretend to be me. Middle finger right inside. Jolene knows how much I love seeing how wet she is."

"Really? You're serious? Her cunt?"

"Hell Ned...if you can put your dick in her...go for it!"

Ned laughed. "O.k., same here. Though I doubt either one of us will make it that far."

"No kidding. They'll probably know the moment either one of us enters the tent. And you know...the moment one of them figures it out, they'll both know a second later," I said reminding him how easy it was to hear things through the tents, especially as close as they were to one another.

"True...so we might as well see just how far we can go before they do figure it out then," he said laughing. "But the key will be getting them both really excited as well as a little drunk. Otherwise, we probably have no chance in pulling this off even for a few minutes, and we certainly don't want either one of them getting mad at us either!"

I couldn't have agreed more, as we began to set things into motion.

The evening went exactly as planned. After a light dinner, we cleaned everything up and then brought out the mixed drinks, proceeding to loosen up the girls. Before long, the conversation was directed towards sex of course, and we revisited the erotic episode we'd all experienced earlier together. After that, I was surprised when Jolene mentioned her one and only 'girl-girl' episode with a roommate from college, which even took Shelly by surprise, but she was soon pressing her for details. Many of which I hadn't heard before.

Periodically I glanced towards Ned, giving him a behind the back 'thumbs up' as things seemed to be going even better than planned. Jolene's titillating story had both Ned and I hornier than hell, and I was fairly certain by the way Shelly had sat shifting around in her chair that she was feeling a few clit-tingles herself.

But the really good part was, it was evident that both women were soon very horny again, and Jolene had already whispered to me that she was, expecting a longer than normal performance out of me later on that night.

Drawing Ned aside at one point while we fixed a last drink, I told him just how horny Jolene really was. "Forget the fingering," I told him. "The moment you get inside the tent, go down on her. She'll be expecting that as horny as she is...and as horny as she knows that I am."

"Won't she be pissed if she discovers its me and I'm doing that?" he asked nervously.

"No. I really don't think so Ned. She really is horny. And for all I know, by the time she does discover it's you, and realizes what we've done...she just might be too far gone at that point to even care. Provided that Shelly doesn't say anything about me before she is."

"Well...like I said, she'll expect you to suck on her tits. And she likes it when I do that for a long time. So unfortunately, you'll have to content yourself with that until she tells you she wants you to do something else. Which she will eventually. So...if you do make it that far, and provided Jolene hasn't discovered it's me that's with her yet...then you do whatever she asks you to do to her. Agreed?"

I nodded my head, "Can't believe we're actually doing this," I told him candidly, but looking forward to trying it even if we didn't get very damn far when we did.

"Well...I still can't believe we did what we did earlier today either," he reminded me. "I don't think I've ever seen Shelly quite this horny before. And especially when Jolene told her that story about her and her roommate. She's always been curious about what it would be like to be with another woman. She's admitted that to me. But hearing that Jolene actually has been...well, that definitely got her old juices flowing!"

We soon returned to the girl's side with their last drinks of the evening. Ned and I both informed them semi-privately that they were to go inside and get ready for us while we straightened up the camp and put the fire out.

They soon did just that. Ned and I took our time outside while the girls got ready for us, just as we hoped they would do.

"You ready?" Ned whispered to me.

"Ready!" I whispered back somewhat anxiously. We doused the outside lanterns throwing the campground into near total darkness. And then we disappeared inside one another's tents.

#

I had barely stuck my head inside the door of their tent when Shelly spoke. "God Ned, I am so fucking horny!"

For a split second, I nearly backed out giving myself up.

"Hey! I heard that!" Jolene yelled out from the other tent giggling as she did. "But don't worry...I am too. And Ray's already licking my pussy kiddo."

Good old Ned. Just as I had told him to do, he had. And right now he had his tongue inside my wife's split. Quickly pulling my shirt over my head, I semi-stumbled over to where I knew Shelly would be waiting for me. Reaching out, I easily located one of her magnificent full breasts, leaning over, capturing her nipple between my lips and began sucking it.

"Hmmm yes, oh yes!" Shelly purred.

"Shit!" I thought silently. "We're actually getting away with this!" I thought. The image of Ned inside our tent busily going down on my wife was erotic as hell. The fact that Jolene hadn't as yet caught on to it gave me hope that eventually I'd be doing something similar with Shelly.

"Oh Ned! Ned! Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

I'd seen Ned with an erection. There was little, if any difference between us in size anyway. The only real difference being that I was a few pounds heavier than he was. I needed to be very careful about that as I scrambled over between Shelly's legs, placing the head of my prick at the opening of her pussy.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers