Happy Campers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"Please Ned please. Don't tease me...put it in!" she demanded.

"I can still hear you!" Jolene called out giggling even louder than before. "Keep going though...it's making me even hornier!" she added

Once again I envisioned my best friend licking my wife's cunt. That thought fired me up even more hotly than I already was. Thrusting my prick inside Shelly's cunt was pure heaven. Hearing her wail of pleasure as I did was even better.

"That's it Ned! Fuck the shit out of her!" Jolene screamed. "God Ray...eat me baby! Eat me!"

Reaching up I relocated Shelly's breasts and began playing with them. I was only sad that I couldn't see what it was that I was actually playing with, but the feel of those incredibly thick hard nipples I'd stared at earlier in the day, effectively filled in all the blank spots as I closed my eyes, seeing them with my hands as I rolled, twisted and played with Shelly's hard nipples.

"Oh, that feels so good...so damn good!" Shelly purred contentedly as I slowly fucked in and out of her pussy, simultaneously playing with her tits.

Slowly thrusting in and out of that deliciously wet pussy was incredible as hell. And though I had momentarily experienced misgivings about what we were doing, hearing my wife's very satisfied moans coming from the tent next door soon chased all fears of that away.

"Yes Ray yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

I knew Jolene was well on the way to a very intense, very satisfying orgasm. As was Shelly by the way she was meeting each one of my spearing thrusts into her with one of her own as she met me fully in a pounding orgy of flesh slapping flesh.

"Do it! Do it! Fucking do it!" Shelly cried out. I felt her pussy suddenly liquefy, felt her tense, clenching my cock as I drove as deeply into her as I could. Wrapping her arms about me, she drew me tightly into her and I knew in that instant that there was no way the sham that Ned and I had been performing could continue. Surprisingly, Shelly held on, still fucking me, still clenching me, driving her fingernails down my back and into my ass.

"Come baby...come!" she urged me. And then I was releasing torrent after torrent of hot sticky sperm into her still quivering, convulsing sex.

Somewhere along the way I thought I had heard the familiar cry of Jolene's climax. Still too stunned to question my sanity however, I simply lay there, feeling Shelly's breasts still firmly crushed beneath my chest.

"That was really nice Ray. Thank you," she told me. "It was erotic as hell!"

"You...you knew?" I asked incredulously.

"Of course I did. The moment you started sucking my tits," she informed me. "I'm not so drunk that I couldn't immediately tell the difference in the way you sucked them as opposed to the way Ned does. And besides, Jolene and I had a suspicion that the two of you were up to something by the way you kept refilling our drinks all evening."

I laughed, my cock still resting contentedly inside her cum-rich pussy. "I should have known we'd never really get away with it," I confessed somewhat relieved.

"Jolene? You and Ned all done in there?"

Seconds later, they both appeared in the doorway, though Ned was now carrying a large lantern with him that lit up the entire inside of the tent.

"They knew," he said sheepishly as he entered.

"Yeah...I heard."

"Can't believe the two of you thought you'd actually get away with that," Jolene stated glaring at me. But it wasn't an angry stare. It was a playful one as though to remind me that I never could pull anything over on her without her figuring it out first.

"When did you figure it out?" I asked curiously emphasizing the word.

"Oh...about the time the two of you started trying to get us both drunk. We figured you guys were up to something. We just weren't sure how far you were going to push things. Decided early on that we'd let you take it as far as you could, and see what happened," Shelly explained.

"I'll admit, you did surprise us a little bit. We thought you'd try and convince us into having some sort of group thing inside one of the tents rather than doing what it was that you did. Still, we figured you'd attempt something, so we'd agreed earlier to pretend to go along with it and just see how far the two of you were willing to pursue it."

"Really?" Ned asked. "And...what would you have done if we'd suggested that?" he asked excitedly.

The girls turned looking, smiling at one another. "Well, maybe next time you'll find out," they said in unison.

"Damn...I wish we had another night here," Ned stated absentmindedly stroking his reawakening cock.

"Well...the nights still young," Shelly reminded us all. "Unless the two of you are incapable of getting it up again," she said lying down next to Jolene, drawing one of my wife's nipples into her mouth while Jolene in turn reached over and began fondling Shelly's cum-filled pussy.

I glanced at Ned, he was grinning from ear to ear, as was I, as the two girls began caressing one another even more seriously.

"And besides, we have next weekend too!" Jolene stated as she positioned herself over Ned's wife in a mutual '69".

And I for one...was one happy camper.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers