Hard Measures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—Oh gosh! Fuck! she yelled, half-crazed with pleasure and pain. Please not so deep! It hurts!

Quinn lowered his chest onto her back, his cool sweat sealing them together, and groaned into her ear. He pushed agonizingly deep inside her again in this final position, his tight ball sack burying her slick and swollen little folds below it, and held himself still. Denise fancied she could feel his organ throbbing against her stomach from within, and then—all at once—something else: a new warmth and wetness, obvious to her panicked mind as a flood of fresh semen plastering the deepest recesses of her sex. She kicked her legs feebly, feeling trapped beneath him as she was inseminated by his copious seed. Despite herself she loved the sensation (and the idea too), cooing against the sheets of her bed while Quinn held her there, pinned to the mattress by his enormous, spurting male sex.

Slowly, he withdrew himself. She lay motionless on her belly, breathing deep, uneven breaths.

—Denny, he said, you are unquestioningly the best tutor I have ever had.

She remained in bed, lying on her aching belly (which had never before been aching after intercourse), and snuggled her face into the soft sheets as she listened to him dress. When the door closed behind him, she rolled over and slid a hand in between her legs, dipping a furtive finger inside her sex. Gosh, was she loose and sore! The glutinous leftovers of her student's orgasm leaked out of her slackened opening, coating her fingers.

Now that Quinn had been accepted to a university, did that mean they were done? Had she been victorious after all?

The warm, bubbly exit of fluids from her stretched interior suggested that perhaps they had only just begun.

Denise inspected her labia, which she had always found cute, all rosy and petite; now they were densely swollen (the left one, curiously, even more so) and extremely tender to the touch. She gave her enflamed clitoris a gentle stir, smearing it with his abundant semen, but could elicit only a little stinging pleasure.

—What if I'm pregnant? she asked herself. Will he still fuck me like that again?  . . . Maybe always?




Basel 2014
Budapest 2019

What you have just read is my rewrite of a discarded story draft by a fellow LIT writer who, for reasons, may preferably stay anonymous. He found the original idea lacking in too many aspects to be worth his working and your reading time; I tended to disagree and thus, after recognizing its potential, started freely rewriting it all, of which, after untold hours of assembling words into sentences and scrupulously polishing them, the present text is the result. Since English is not my first language, I apologize for any linguistic crimes I may have committed in the process against the medium of choice of such great artists as William Shakespeare, Laurence Stern, Herman Melville, James Joyce, and Vladimir Nabokov; for any complaints you may nonetheless harbor about the issue, I kindly ask you to please bring them to the immediate attention of my most gracious editors inkyscandal and MlledeLaPlumeBleu (who, by the way, are far more accomplished writers than I—and you too, probably). What I do not apologize for, however, is, with regard to direct speech, my use of quotation dashes instead of quotation marks; about the latter, James Joyce (who is such a great writer that—see!—I feel obliged to name him twice already in this absurdly intricate and long-winded afterword), I think, said it best when he designated them "perverted commas."

Anyway, I need to get back to the real thing, but I commend you for your patience to bear with me to the end. Thanks! (No dick pics, please.)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOp9 months ago

this story is what I call a "scroll by" because you keep scrolling looking for a hook, but there's never anything to make you want to stop scrolling. just typical, trite, repressed juvenile fantasy. when you get to the bottom of page 1, and see there are even more pages of this undercooked regurgitation of 70s Euro Video Nasties, you cut right to leaving a review and moving on.

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaabout 2 years ago

This was a pretty cute and enjoyable story. It was arousing and the climax was drawn out, allowing for plenty of anticipation. Teasing is always fun.

Still, it would have been nice to get a bit more insight into the characters. Why was Denise so resistant to sex? Was it lingering guilt from her previous relationship, religious guilt, social pressure? Why was Quinn so insolent and lazy? Was it his little rebellion against his parents, because he had a real issue he struggled with (ADHD?), because he simply did not care about his future? I feel like exploring some of those topics could have added tension and made it easier to relate. It is enjoyable as it is, however.

Your English is quite good. It took a moment to sink into your rhythm and word choice, but once there, it was easy to get lost in the story. I dislike the dashed approach to dialog, but not enough to stop reading.

Anyone who criticizes the writing of someone who is producing it in a second language had better be a linguist, lol. For me, I adore literature in English produced by people for whom it is not a native language. There is such a joy in discovering the same old words applied in new ways from a totally different perspective on the language. This is not a joy when reviewing technical papers, however!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worst english.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The worst story on here. Waste of storage capacity.

kholix22kholix22almost 4 years ago
Hot story

I related more to this story than what I wrote before. It's inspiring me to write again. This story got my juices running again. I hope my writing will be as good as yours

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories