All Comments on 'Help! My Wife is a Sex Maniac! Ch. 01'

by TotalTurnOn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. Interesting for me because I have been in almost the same situation. I had been a bit of a "bad boy" with numerous women. Weirdly, they loved me being dominant. Then I met someone I considered beautiful and who was "just right" for me. BUT... the new, in-love me, only used "loving" sex and nothing like the hard, dominant role I was previously using. Things were fine (no, not married) until I discovered that she had been cheating on me. Why? Because she loved rough, dominant sex and I was only using "loving, gentle" sex with her. She had hidden from me what she really liked, thinking I wanted a "nice, sweet, loving" girl and not some craven slut. No, she saved that for her THREE bad boys she was fucking!

That was it. I broke up with the cheating slut, went around to the 3 guys (one-by-one) and beat the crap out of them. We never got back together though.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Waiting to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just stupid and juvenile. Grow the fuck up.

\

You have an emergency; pick your favorite. For some reason your phone is: missing, stolen, broken, dead, otherwise unavailable, etc. So you pick up your spouse's phone (doesn't matter why your spouse isn't making the call: trying to dislodge a choking object from your child, or its your spouse who is in urgent need) and you call for whatever help you need: fire department, ambulance, police, all fucking three. That's Why You And Your Spouse NEVER Have A Secret Phone Password!! Just too stupid to breathe. You might as well have financial resources and records password locked against your spouse. You drop dead, and your spouse finds out what an anal retentive asshole you really were. Its a nightmare.

\

So the password-locked phone is just one more LAME plot device that revolves around miscommunication or lack of communication. Or in this case, betraying and deceitful communication.

\

The dumb shit got what he married, so he's getting what he deserves; good or bad. Looks kinda bad. I hope she's fucking the entire village, he deserves no better. Reality doesn't give a fuck what you want, hope for, dream, ignore, or pretend doesn't exist. That's a pile of shit in your other hand, and that's reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

What happens next is a disgusting mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is about to get hot as hell. There is something about listening as your wife describes the sex she had with other men before she married you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

poor little sissy 26thNC is scared to read about a wife having hot sex. His little peepee gets too hard and strains against the cage he's in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think there are many ways that this tale can take. I await anxiously to find out the path the author chooses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I met my wife when she moved from Indianapolis to Atlanta. We went back to visit her family during a holiday and one of her friends organized a bit of an impromtpu get together at a bar. She didn't want to go but I convinced her it would be fun and I wanted to meet some of her friends. During the night of drinking, I was talking to her friend Andi who had had a few too many. She started to tell me stories about how her and my new wife were basically the school sluts. They used to go to something called field parties, held out in big fields I guess, and try to see which one could get the most dick. it turned me on hearing about this stuff. I mentioned some of the things her friend told me and she wasn't happy at first. I convinced her it didn't matted what she did before we met. Plus that it kinda turned me on imagining her doing those tings. Now she regularly will tell me about her adventures as we lie in bed. Yes sir, my wife was a total slut in school. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTotalTurnOn@TotalTurnOn
Email: onemansexualidentity@gmail.com Hi, and thanks for dropping by to checkout my profile. I'm male, British, middle-aged (Gen X), and a professional writer. My sexual superpower is ejaculation, in that I spurt a huge amount during orgasm. I find this a turn on, and lucki...