All Comments on 'Helping Daddy Shower'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 months ago

So fucking hot! Quick question, though. Is her name Sadie or Emily? It changed halfway through the first page. Five stars and a favorite point.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 2 months ago

Another great story to add to your library of sexy works. Cheers. Frankie

gingerEllenPgingerEllenPabout 2 months ago

"doing to my cunt what a bucket of gasoline would do to a bonfire." BEST LINE EVER!

:)

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 months ago

Only you could turn a mission of mercy into a cunt wetting tale like this, IsabellaEmily. It got me hooked from the first line and by the end I was a quivering mess! I love your Daddy/daughter incest stories. This one gets 5 stars (and multiple re-readings!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was excellent. One of the best caregiver stories I've read.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 months ago

The start of a lovely romance.

onelasttime1130onelasttime1130about 2 months ago

So I've been in a situation before where urinating in the ordinary way for men was not doable; so sitting down was the better option. Why making pissing more complicated? That part of it seemed contrived. It could have just been a shower story.

CoucyCoucyabout 2 months ago

I liked that a lot. You have a very distinctive style. I love to read your stories. You have a sexy brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can see a part 2 to this wonderful storyline.

venus_canvenus_canabout 2 months ago

Very nicely written. You portray the love between them so well which explodes into lust and relief.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

Very nicely written story of incestual love/sex. Your stories are always top quality

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 months ago

Oh so Hot, love daddy daughter sex. Five stars. Another chapter maybe when Dad can use his hands on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very HOT! Don't stop it here. Take your daddy as your husband & give him his own grandchildren. Too good of a story to stop now. Great job. Add more chapters. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Might as well take this and run with it. A baby bump in a few months.

trousersnaketrousersnakeabout 2 months ago

Nice simple story with a good build up. You obviously weren't in full pervert mode or she'd have needed to pee too ... maybe the sister/aunt is more into that.

Oh ... well written too, as all your stories are. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Your stories are always so hot!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Wow, very nice. Loved the affection! 5/5

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Very hot! Great build up to a very hot sexy climax! Need more chapters!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 months ago

A perfect story in every way, IE!!!

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 months ago

Jeeze....ok that was just way to hot! Need another chapter of these two.. I love daddy daughter stories like this one. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Short but sweet. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love a good incest story when the man cums in the woman's pussy.

JGellarJGellarabout 1 month ago

Loved this story. Always been a sucker for the ones where a man can't use their hands and a relative chooses to help relieve their pain. Add IsaEm's talented words and its magical. Hoping there's more and more of this father/daughter's adventure left to be told.

JACKBETHJACKBETHabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed it!!!

LoveMilkyBoobsLoveMilkyBoobs29 days ago

Even though the story is great, I'm pretty amazed that he could fuck her like that with several dislocated fingers... 😉

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

sure its good reading but while sucking on her tits how can he taste her after a shower, i've done this many time and no matter how much you rinse theres still a taste of soap

Very_Useful_27Very_Useful_2712 days ago

Very enjoyable read! Great storytelling, great vocabulary, and kept a good, steady pace all the way through. I did wonder about how he could roll on top with his bandaged hands and broken fingers - but a minor matter. Well done - with this, you've penned another really good story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Loved it, enjoyed it immensely, read it twice. Can't say enough about it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I have been in that situation with my dad. It was many years ago, and my husband told me that he knew my dad needed help. He had a medical condition. I was in my late 20's. I held his cock as he peed into a urinal and washed him in bed. When I washed him he got an erection. Remembering what my husband told me, I just slipped off my panties, and climbed over onto his bed and positioned myself over his penis. I let it slip between my pussy lips and he started to enter me. I sucked his nipples and he slipped inside me. I saw stars and he began moaning. He went all the way inside me and begged me to stop because he was going to shoot. I told him it was okay because I was on the pill. I moved up and down on him. I couldn't believe how wet I was. Suddenly, he began to ejaculate into me. His sperm was hot and I felt his penis expand and throb. It made me cum hard. It felt good with his cock inside me, but I was trembling all over. I didn't want to let him out for a few minutes. I finally got off of him and cleaned him up. He was embarrassed, but I told him not to be. A few days later we did it again, but the second time I turned around and let him lick my pussy as I sucked his cock. I took care of him like that for a year. When I told my husband what we were doing it made in so aroused. He couldn't get enough.

Maximiliano123Maximiliano1237 days ago

Really great.thank you for your exciting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...