All Comments on 'Here We Go Again!'

by double_entendre

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Double it up!!!

A great start for a series!!! Now, follow it up with a pregnancy for Jen, more about Will and his 'girlfriend' .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked the story

Says it all really :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

needs more chapters.

fosdadfosdadover 12 years ago
great read

This story is a great read and worth the time it took. I do hope you listen to the other comments and think about writing more chapters to this moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good all around

I agree you have an opportunity for a sequel. I also applaud your editor or editing. This is one of the cleanest gramatically and spelling I have read in addition to a good read without having a lot of sexual description. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to future efforts in whatever story construction you attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. Enough said because it is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT EDITOR ???????

I say you need another editor. You wear and wash clothes, not cloths. You go back and forth between Jenifer and Jennifer. Her mother changes names from Karen to Carol and back again.

master.4femalesub@yahoo.com

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ROLLER COASTERS MAKE FOR STRANGE ROMANCES

but give a lot of thrills. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely done for the most part

although I agree it could use more editing, but I'm not going to nitpick on that. Except...be careful with the word "literally", it means "in actual fact". Whenever you think about using literally in a sentence, ask yourself if "in actual fact" works in its place. If not, it probably isn't the right word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Missed one ?

I missed the 'literally' one, which another pointed out. The ONLY nit I thought needed to be mentioned in this great read was having them stand in G_Force to take their vows, and having the ride start before they sat, closing the inter-locked protectors that are required for each seat, before the ride and progress.

I say, BRAVO, you made a great one.

Shit! Now, I'll have to read all your other stories to see if they are (were) as good as this one. Oh, well, it's only time. Whoopee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The pluses

far far outweigh the minuses. No it was never totally believable, but it was fun and that's what you intended so objective achieved.

Now lets go see if you've written anything else in the Romance category.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
I liked the story well enough

But I cackled insanely at some of the editorial mistakes. Attaching a vial (rather than a veil) with bobby pins was my favorite. It made me think of a family of mad scientists with odd traditions. <grin>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Albeit having editing details...

why don't stories like this win?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story...

Sometimes reality is overrated. Give me a good story with a happy ending any day. Any chance we'll get to hear about William and Suzy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pretty good

Way too many editing errors to earn a 5-star rating, but a good, entertaining story nonetheless. Well worth a 4.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
nice story but with a few mistakes

I also picked up on the "vial/veil" error amongst other small mistakes(missed steaks?). An editor would have been a great asset. Nonetheless, I did enjoy reading this very romantic story. Keep it up, DE, but make sure to have the next work proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very sweet story

quietshybeginnerquietshybeginnerabout 12 years ago
Bravo

What a fun and enjoyable story! It was like watching a movie. I wish it would be made into a movie. The spelling, punctuation, etc. errors could be fixed by a proofreader, but not every proofreader could be so creative. At least 4 stars for the story, dialogue, creative elements.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Awww

It was a sweet story. I admit I was steaming mad when she did that on prom night but I definitely expected it. Fun and romantic read.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Good Save

To go from hating Jenifer to re-loving her was a very deft piece of writing. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Blood Tests

Most states, including Florida, no longer require a blood test for a marriage license.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 10 years ago
Sad story!

A young man forced to choose between attachment and lust, but no real love in his life!

Very Sad, indeed...

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 10 years ago
Loved it

Just recently found your works and this is my favourite so far, when Matt was late for prom I could sense the dread building and when Jen stepped out with Kyle I could feel the gut-punch.

If the sign of a great story is to evoke emotion then bravo my friend, you did so early on and had me hooked to see where it went. And you did not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Maybe not realism but!

A very enjoyable fun to read story.

George in Omaha

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 9 years ago

I wouldn't worry about realism, and your plot and characters are absolutely solid--amazing, in fact. However, your grammar is deeply flawed and you have words confused all over the place. With the greatest respect to your editor, it appears that he/she isn't up to the task--or wasn't at the time, at any rate. (I'm posting this 2 years after the fact, it seems.) No malice, and nothing personal, but it's the truth. *shrug*

Definitely keep writing, though! :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
It is a great story

With a great ending - she was so fixated on the tradition she lost site of the goal.

He needed time to grow up and while this may not have represented a nice reason to take the time it did work -

Thanks -

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good story with a good ending...

Good story with a good ending...And almost 5*, but he never wanted to know and she never told him what really happened for her to cheat on him and let another guy took her cherry...I don't believe that the delay in a flight (not his fault) would her forget the love they had for each other...And that explaination foul to this story...

hellseeker666hellseeker666about 9 years ago

I'm surprised that Debby didn't attempt something wacky to get Matt. Also Jen didn't have pressure to show her love. Matt passes that test with flying colors. There's no telling about William's father. Dead maybe? I hope so.

I think there's room for another chapter.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
3 stars...

It may just be me giving rating this low, but I think it would be more "accepting" if the female lead is forced than caught cheating. It really leaves a bad taste in the mouth and I just don't like her. The father of her son died in case your not reading properly hellseeker666...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

It may be a fantasy, but it is an enjoyable fun to read one.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
so what do you call a .......

Just what should you call a woman that intends to have sex and doesn't care who she has it with?

Especially a woman that is already in a relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

Great writing.

Her character left me feeling a bit off. At 18, an adult, and after dating him for 10 years, she cheated intentionally.

The story needed more of how she changed into a decent person, because she obviously was not.

I didnt really feel enough remorse was written into it.

He loved her all along and wanted her back. I didnt read enough about her devotion, seeking forgiveness.

Otherwise, good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*

nice story. would have rated 5* if not for the staggering amount of errors. really needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm with Anonymous on 9/5

You are certainly good at telling a story, but this story itself though, I'm not as enthralled with. My biggest issue is that I really don't think the lead female showed much remorse. After reconciling, did they ever have a child together? The whole thing leaves me with the feeling that she didn't value him anywhere near as much as he did her.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

BETRAYED IS BETRAYED! I would touch that cunt slut with a ten foot pole. THE CUNT WILL CHEAT AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 fucking star....

What the fuck .....u must be a total motherfucking wimp.......damn I came for to romance and I get this .......fucking hell....it sucked more than a blackhole. .

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
Not romance

He loved her. She wanted something from him. She wants it so bad she didn't care who she got it from, who she hurt, and beyond a trite apology, she had no remorse other than getting caught. She likely would have lied about it too. This girl should have had her life ruined. Karma but no, she has nothing bad happen to her. Garbage. Second story I have read by this author and second story where it all turned to shit because of a doormat main character.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Top Tier

Regardless of the various reasons other commentators found to bash this story, to me it was entertaining and enjoyable to read. This is the second time I have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Liked It

I disagree with most of the criticisms of this story, that it shouldn't be in the Romance section, that he should have dumped the cheating bitch, etc. There's more than one way to write most kind of stories, and this is a well written romance story that I'm sure a lot of people have enjoyed. I hope the author doesn't allow all the negative bitching to stop him from posting more good stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of CRAP!

Jenny tells him that she won't have sex with him until the prom, eventhough they have been exclusively dating all through high school. Then she lets a weasle take her virginity on prom night that she has been promising her steady boyfriend all through high school. To top it off she gets pregnant and then had the kid!

Only an idiot would marry her after demonstrating what a real slut she was! So how does this saga end, the boyfriend marries her and accepts the bastard as bastard kid as his own. What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well

Great writing.

I would would have added something more about why she cheated.

It didnt match the story other then shock value ad a tool to set us the separation and then getting him back.

At that age I was engaged and been married over 40 years now.

So you cant blame her actions on immaturity.

It appears she cheated because she wanted to do so. And was going to cover it up.

Also she got pregnant intentionally as she didnt even use birth control.

So this poly just didnt match the story. Perhaps if she was date raped, or drugged, tricked that he was cheating on her, anything but the cold hearted betrayal you wrote.

Otherwise very well done in all other respects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh!!

The loving tender part of me says what a guy, being able to forgive such a betrayal

BUT MY MALE BRAIN SAYS HAH! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER... WHATSMATTER NEVER DEALT WITH HEARTBREAK BEFORE, IT'S PART OF GROWING UP . YOU HAD A SEXY UNSPOILED GOOD READY FOR YOU AND YOU PASSES IT UP, AND IF HE WAS AS LOADED AS HE SAYS HE IS HE COULD HAVE CHERRY PICKED FROM THE BEST.

INSTEAD HE GOES BACK TO A GIRL WHO CHEATED ON HIM, DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE PATIANCE TO WAIT FOR HIM FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS, WAS NOT EVEN BRIGHT ENOUGH TO KNOW SHE COULD GET PREGNANT FROM UNPROTECTED SEX, OR DID SHE DO IT ON PURPOSE? WHICH BY THE WAY MAKES IT WORSE.

AND TO TOP IT ALL OF, THE SYMBOL OF HER BETRAYAL IS RIGHT THERE, LIVING BREATHING AND GROWING.... LIKE I SAID WHAT A GUY..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I gave up, you're long winded and in serious need of learning where a question mark goes, its NOT where you have it EVERY time you use it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just doesn't make sense

Save it for years and lose it to another? Smh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I did enjoy it. I just had a couple of problems with it. First, you really need to get a good editor. Way too many misspelled words and way too many punctuation errors. I know you asked to be forgiven those things in the opening of the story, but there were way too many to be forgiven. They really distracted from the flow of the story, and that kinda ruins things. OK? Second thing, he should have NEVER have hooked up with Jen again. She promised him her virginity and ended up giving it up to someone else. A complete back-stabbing move. He should have avoided her like she had the plague. That’s all. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cold

The way Jenny betrayed him was just cold... and you made him get back with her? She didn’t even have the patience to wait for 24 hours or hear his side of the story. Weak guy and a whore girl

LazylonerLazylonerover 5 years ago
I like this, but always have one problem with it

This story is a nice romance, but it always had one major element that bothers me.

You have the hero miss the prom because Ford insists that he has to fly to Atlanta so they can negotiate the purchase/lease some patents from him and the only day they can do this is the day before his prom, which results in him arriving late after a flight is cancelled.

Really?

You have a major corporation trying to purchase something extremely valuable from a young man who has the opportunity to go to his high school prom and they risk that by forcing him to go to them the day before? I've never been able to wrap my head around this part.

Sure, companies can and do ignore the personal lives of their employees all the time, but here they are the buyer. Should something go wrong, like what happened in this story there is a good chance that the young man just might blame them for the results, which would mean that Ford might miss out on the patents if the contracts had not already been signed. (and if the young man had any advisors he wouldn't have signed until after taking the contracts home and reviewing them.)

So think about that. Ford forces a kid to fly across country the day before his high school prom, and doesn't have any allowances to ensure he gets back in time to go? I say "not a chance in hell they are that stupid." They either fly him on a charter, or they reschedule to a safer date.

Of course if that happens, this story can't happen. But that's the one thing that's always bugged me about this story. Its fun, and interesting, but I just can't see it playing out because I can't see a company being that blind to the dangers present if the young man can't make it back in time for his prom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a shitty storyline!

His steady girlfriend of 8 years loses her virginity which she was saving for him to another guy she just met at the prom! She gets pregnant and doesn’t tell anyone including her mother that her steady boyfriend is not responsible! So she allows everyone assumed that he is a rotten person. Then they get back together and marry 7 years later, what bullshit! Everyday he would look at Will and see a bastard kid who wasn’t his and be reminded of her infidelity which is the most precious thing a woman can give her husband. This dog don’t hunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY ANNONY!!!!

Guess you're just up set because this story remind you of your dead ex wife. See annony fount out after she died that she fucked the fleet!

jeh2ndjeh2ndover 5 years ago
editing

I wonder if the bridal vial still had grandmothers pills in it. Decent story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crikey !!!

Loved the entrails of the story, but the accuracy of the homonyms left me sort of unravelled. The 4 pointy things I gave this were the bluntest I could find, because the sharp ones would have poked your literary eyes out, and would have been left with none!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Found this story to be quite banal. Only got 2 pages in before I had to quit reading. Completely unbelievable situations, but worse still is that every character speaks and thinks identically. No one has a unique point if view. Worst of all is the all-out assault on the English language. Punctuation inconsistencies mere words apart, spelling and grammatical errors galore make the story just unreadable. I have a good imagination, but I’m not going to fill in all your gaps to try to turn this into an actual story. Glad I read the spoilers in other reviews. I’d have been upset to have waded through the entire mess for such unsympathetic cardboard cutout characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have liked it, but I just can't get over her cheating. If the event was supposed to be so special, how could she do it. Ugggh!

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

I don’t do the whole anonymous thing where I call the girl a slut and the guy a cuck…but it’s not far off the mark. You want readers to “spin the story” and have it make sense? You can’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Author, no need to apologize. We readers expected fiction and figments of your imagination. That is what you gave us. Thank yo0u for that. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Betrayal can never be forgiven. Accepted maybe, by some, but never truly forgotten and gone. Some debts/beds can't be unmade.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Quite a few mistake for someone with an editors help! Yet it was a very good story and rated it at 5 BIG ASS BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Didn’t think I was going to like it, but excellent. 5*

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Está fue la primera historia que leí en este sitio, no recordaba el nombre, solo la trama levemente....y el episodio de la lavadora jajaja

Te quería agradecer autor por tu obra

Saludos

bleeepbleeep5 months ago

Well crafted with a compelling story, but unfortunately I'm a hateful old bastard. I'd have to give Jen a big NOPE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous