Holiday Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned as I nodded at Sue to continue. She shuffled forwards on her bottom and then suddenly she was sitting on him with her pussy pressed against his cock. She adjusted her labia so that they were either side of him and rocked, swivelling her hips to grind her clitoris against his cock.

She moved forwards again so that his cock disappeared between the cheeks of her ass. Continuing with the swivelling motion my wife then caught hold of his cock and inserted it into her pussy. She sank right down onto it in a single smooth movement and continued with the grinding, still looking me straight in the eyes.

She mouthed at me 'OMG' and suddenly increased her pace as she came. She slumped over, then raised herself and disengaged him from her but still rubbing his penis against her clit and labia, moving occasionally so that he was between her ass cheeks. After a while he stiffened, groaned and relaxed.

Sue slowly stood and looked down at him, feet either side of his hips. Wetness was glistening in the sunlight across his stomach and trickling from the crack of her ass. She smiled and bent over, showing me the fluid dribbling down her thighs.

We cooled off together in the calm sea. Sue was unusually excited and splashed around vigorously, I guessed she was still buzzing from her orgasm. A good one always has an invigorating effect on her.

"Did you notice the curve in his cock?" She whispered to me when we were alone for a moment. "The end of his knob got me right on the G-spot, it was incredible."

Shortly afterwards Fiona and Vee returned from their swim. Vee was still pulling a strong breast stroke with wide powerful leg kicks, Fiona was clearly tiring and dragged herself onto the beach with visible effort. Vee stood legs apart with the water streaming from her muscular thighs whilst she ran her fingers through her wet hair. The flat stomach muscles shone in the sunlight. "I should have shaved years ago, it's a fantastic feeling," she announced.

I could agree with her there, the unfamiliar sensation of the breeze, sea and sun on skin normally covered by even a short covering of hair was difficult to ignore.

It was time for lunch and we climbed the hill back to the villa. Ahead of me Vee's toned rear flexed and her rippling back muscles gleamed as we toiled up the gulley for the last time.

When we reached the villa Fiona slipped on a ripped vest-top that covered her shoulders from the sun but failed to conceal her nipples which peeked out from underneath. One of life mysteries, I thought. How can someone dressed like a slut still look so elegant and classy? I wore a T-shirt and nothing else, as did Sue and Richard.

We did some packing and cleared up after lunch, then relaxed poolside. In the evening we dressed and went out in the car to a restaurant. Wearing clothes after days on end with almost nothing felt strange, even just shorts and T-shirt. Sue borrowed a T shirt pulled to the side to expose a sexy bare shoulder, with a belt to turn it into a short dress. Vee had a backless top displaying her tanned body right down to her butt, which was covered with long loose pair of shorts. Fiona was effortlessly glamorous in a skin tight short dress with a laced cleavage.

We chose a table on the promenade, watching the other holidaymakers stroll past in their finery. Some were pale newcomers, others tanned like ourselves. Occasionally a long-time resident would appear, burnt to a deep mahogany.

Afterwards we returned to the villa and as one we stripped off the clothes that now felt so restrictive.

We sat and relaxed over a final bottle of wine, Fiona idly fondled her husband with her foot until he was erect, Vee found some tweezers and plucked stray stubble from her pussy. I cuddled with Sue on the sofa, stroking her long nipples.

Sue took my hand and led me outside where the stars shone bright, reflecting in the pool. We stood by the wall and could hear the sea in the distance, the sound of waves on rocks carrying in the still air. As we stood, a shooting star flared across the sky and disappeared. Holding my testicles she knelt and took me into her warm mouth. Her tongue slithered along the underside of my penis and then her lips pinched against the glans, making it twitch.

She moved her hands to my hips before gripping by buttocks, digging her fingernails lightly into the flesh. She looked up and gazed into my eyes as she took me deeply into her throat. Again and again she sucked and blew until I was breathing heavily and ready to shoot. She nodded to me, urging me on and I let go, filling her mouth. When I was done she withdrew, stood and swallowed hard before licking her lips. She swallowed again and placed her arms around my neck for a kiss.

Vee appeared silently behind me and took my sticky penis in one hand, using the other to cup Sue's pussy. We paused to watch a plane slowly flashing red and white lights distantly in the sky.

Vee bent down and with her tongue lifted my softening dick and sucked it between her lips, licking all around it. When I was totally flaccid she released it and I could feel the cool night breeze again, cold against the dampness. Vee and Sue pressed stomachs together, then they rubbed bare clitorises for a time before settling onto a sun-lounger and making love.

I left them alone and went back into the villa. Fiona and Richard were in their room but the door was wide open and they were fucking noisily. I lay on our bed and relaxed, looking at the ceiling and listening to the sounds of love-making.

* * *

We all woke early and breakfasted; we had to finish our packing and leave for the airport. All too soon it was time to depart so the car was loaded and fully dress for a change we all got in. Richard was driving and I sat alongside him with the three women in the back, Sue being the smallest ended in the middle. The journey passed without much conversation, typical of many end-of holiday journeys to the airport. I glanced back at one point and saw that they were all holding hands.

On arrival at the airport departure lounge, it was time to say good-bye. The others were on a different flight so we had a group hug before Fiona, Richard and Vee made their way to their gate. Their flight was soon called so we waved farewell and watched them disappear.

I noticed tears in Sue's eyes as we found a café in order to pass the couple of hours until our flight was due. "You okay?"

"I didn't expect that at all." she sighed. "I wasn't really looking forward to the trip, it was only because the villa was free that I agreed. What a surprise it turned out."