All Comments on 'Home Again'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like great Thai food

The perfect combination of sweet and hot.

I'd like to see the reunion of the three.

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
yes, sex with a heart and soul...

as well as great passion! Wonderful!

KowboyKowboyalmost 18 years ago
Like a fine wine ...

... that requires some time to develope, Many Feathers'es story tantalizes your various senses. Take your time reading it a slowly savor the sweetness as it rolls through your mind.

Very well done. Thank you.

bandelerobandeleroalmost 18 years ago
some day

Some day I would hope to be able to write as well as this. A sound plotline, good characters, great story.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 18 years ago
Great, very smoothly woven.

I love the characters, and the smooth way that they came together. While not 100% realistic, it was still a beautiful story, and erotically intense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Repeat?

Seem to have read this story before in Lit.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What next?

U just have to write part 2 to the story, please don"t let your readers hanging. good work as can only be expected from u.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful Beginning, Middle, and END

Regardless of the implications of incest, this is a truly romantic, loving story. From my point of view, the best of the dozen or so I've read of yours. The basic reason is that it has closure, a real and satisfying end. MANY of your stories leave me wishing for another chapter that completes the story. However, you have a real talent for story telling. I do think it would be helpful for you to get a competent editor who has a really firm grasp on the essentials of English grammar (e.g., Jane and I vs Jane and me) and a really large vocabulary at his/her command to review your work - but it would be difficult to improve on your ideas or your story telling talent.

HumarineHumarinealmost 17 years ago
Wonderful imagery

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful, romantic, and erotic

Absolutely wonderful story beautifully written. Great closure. Keep up the GREAT work.

MG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

a beautiful, well written erotic love story, as it was meant to be.

SRDMD69SRDMD69almost 14 years ago
Thank You...

How many ways can someone just say "THANK YOU"

Sandy

(srdmd69)

shadow506shadow506almost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Such an incredable story so full of love and understanding. A family brought together by a truely sad event that becomes the beginning of a new life for all those involved, truly a master piece that deserves more chapters.

oliver1242oliver1242almost 14 years ago
The Return of Mark!

Write a sequel to this wonderful story. Have Kathy explain why her appearence disturbed Mark and what happened to her marriage.

Have Danny and Kathy explain at least to each other the earlier periods of jealousy with regards to Mark.

Then have the three start planning a future for themselves as a continuing family, because as I see it there is going to be a more intimate relationship in the making after Mark's tour of duty is up.

Mark being the man of the family and Kathy the older woman of the family and Danny coming into the relalization that there a possibilty of children in the future for them all, how do they make it work for the benefit for everyone.

This story has a lot of potential to become a really romantic and beautiful story

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

God, so beautiful. :)

OLDEDOLDEDabout 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

THANKS, Well Done.

LostchanceLostchancealmost 12 years ago
Refreshing

A very well done story indeed. Please continue writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

god damn this story's fucking awesome. makes my dick explode every fucking time.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
DAMNED FINE STORY

After reading thIs story, you have vaulted to my no. 1 favorite author spot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hopefully he's in good shape cause he'll have to be to keep his sister's happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
once again he screws up

anyone with any knowledge of the military knows when your parents die and there is a sibling barely legal age you can get a hardship discharge. THERE WOULD BE NO REASON FOR HIM TO GO BACK DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Anonymous

Hey Anom whom wrote on 4/19 beneath this comment, normally don't write comments however since you are so persistent on commenting on something about military procedure, must inform you that hardship discharge criteria is only met when there is ONLY ONE surviving sibling left. Plus if you read this, I'm sure it's only for entertainment purposes, and perhaps a fictional story. Some people are ridiculous.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Stimulating Story

Enjoyed the read. Thanks

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! Very heart warming. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
...SIGH...so wonderful

This is one of my favorites. I enjoy every reading just as much as I did the first. The wonderful romance in this story is as fresh and thrilling as ever. I reread it frequently, and am consistently amazed by it.

MORTMAINMORTMAINalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I don't usually comment on stories here, but when I do it's after I read the story for the first time or after rereading it. As I'm making this comment I'm still under the influence of the story leaving me an emotional mess wondering if genuine affections still exists inside us. This story is absolutely wonderful, it has just the right amount of sex and emotions. Thank you for giving me another story to comeback to when I feel the need to kick start my emotions.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 9 years ago
perfect

Wonderfully done is all I can say, thank you

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
One of the absolute best

I would love to see this story have a few more chapters it's an elegant piece of work.It's not often I find a story with this much tenderness and love.Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

I loved the story the emotion and love portrayed is simply amazing

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Really liked it and i liked the ending too but i really thought it was very abrupt.

IncantationsIncantationsabout 8 years ago
My small comment

As a former navy guy, I can honestly say that not only is jerking off fairly easy to do, it's almost a requirement for shipboard living, or else fights would break out all the time... The general rule of thumb was "if the pit curtains are shaking, don't come awaking"... Also, bell bottoms are only a part of the working uniform and not something that you can travel (other than to and from work), like discussed in the story...

Other than that, I enjoyed reading this, even though some of the elements of the story are a little far fetched but it wasn't a story killer...

irishmike73irishmike73over 7 years ago

@Incantations, what navy did you serve in? The dress blue uniform for E-6 and below is the jumper, aka crackerjacks, and have bell-bottoms for pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

Yes seriously man what Navy did you serve in the Bellbottom pants fonly use for a dress uniforms only working uniforms they have are khaki top black pants and coveralls. They got rid of utilities

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

I've read a few of Many Feathers stories recently and haven't commented on any as he no longer seems to be active on the Lit site. But felt the need to just say what a great story this was and what a pity it will never be continued.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 6 years ago
I must reinforce the previous comment.

I too, have read many feathers stories in the past and looked at the list and found this one. I must say that this has topped my expectations and I have to include it as one of my favorite stories. I hope you come back soon.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
ANOTHER TOP NOTCH STORY

YOU JUST FUCKING AMAZE ME MANY FEATHERS! DAMN PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE, PLEASE? THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT STORY! I'M GOING TO MISS YOU WHEN I'VE NO MORE OF YOUR STORIES TO READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
navy uniform

dress blue uniform isn't cotton its wool

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautiful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oddly, I liked it better the first time I read it, which has been many years ago now. Maybe it's my frame of mind or something, but the sex just seems too sickly sweet and actually overly descriptive. Usually I'd say the opposite! And sounds like he had only had sex with one girl previously, and only a handful of times, for some reason all rushed. ...now he magically can past as long as he needs to and time his orgasm perfectly so he cums when the girls do! Riiiight. I guess that bit is common in stories though.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, I like it a lot. AAAAA++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/22/2021) Nicely done; another enjoyable read. This story was sad, tender, and funny. Now, I guess Kathy and Danny are going to need to keep each other entertained while Mark...Mark is at sea, and I bet he won't re-up when his tour is over. He'll have plenty to do back home. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story

Stout1964Stout19642 months ago

Wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous