Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Give it to me Mark," she asked once again, holding out her hand for the envelope. Suddenly she was by his side. He looked at it one more time before handing it to her. Surprised to find himself relieved as he did.

The simple touch of his sister's hand as she clasped the envelope was like touching her flesh. Suddenly, it was flesh. Danny moved against him and in an instant his clothes, as well as hers were gone. Her soft supple skin was warm, reassuring as he embraced her. He felt her nuzzle his neck contentedly, purring sweetly almost like a kitten. Which in some ways, she was.

"Give it to me Mark," she asked again. He was confused now. "He already had...hadn't he?" He wondered.

He felt Danny's small hand fumbling beneath his boxers seeking him out. "Please Mark...Please," she asked again. "I need you...don't tell me no...don't make me go away."

He saw Sharon briefly, running towards him now...shock, anger...perhaps even jealousy struggling with the ring on her finger, vainly...desperately trying to take it off. Calling out to him over and over again. "No Mark...NO!" she wailed.

But it was the feel of Danny's hand affectionately stroking him that caused Sharon's image to suddenly blur, evaporating away like sunshine cutting the morning mist. Sweetness greeted him, arousal began to stir him as he hardened for her, accepting...wanting.

"Yes Danny...yes!" he moaned. Her lips encompassed him now, the gentle teasing play of her tongue upon his rigid hardness, rough, yet gentle as she caressed him with it. He reached for her, momentarily afraid that she too would disappear as Sharon had done. Surprised when she didn't, even more surprised when the reality of her really being there woke him from his sleep.

"Danny?" he whispered in the darkness. Her lips were wet, lovingly wrapped around his sensitive, very aroused prick. Though he could not see her clearly, the faint outline of her head, her long beautiful hair falling down to caress him with each movement of her gently bobbing head told him this was no dream.

"Oh god...Danny...Danny," he said, calling out to her, gathering her hair in bunches, delighting in the silky softness of it as he played with it, gently pulling on her as she continued pulling on him.

For long tantalizing moments she continued her ministrations on him, exploring him fully with her lips, lingering kisses as she suckled his shaft. "You awake now?" she asked, somewhat amused.

"Very," he said breathlessly. "No dream."

"No dream," she answered back, moving up towards him. Mark felt her breasts pressing against him, felt the twin hardend points as she undulated against him barely separated from his awakened flesh. Using her aroused nipples to caress his chest, she swayed as though a cobra being played to, moving herself back and forth slowly, sensually as though to strike the moment the song had finished.

Finding her in the darkness, he cupped each breast firmly within the palms of his hands, imprisoning her. Danny groaned almost painfully as Mark's fingers dug into her, beginning to search out the twin nubbins that had so teasingly eluded him. He captured each between his fingers, pressing them together as though kissing them, having two mouths's in doing so. Danny collapsed fully against him. Her scent a mixture of spiced perfume, a hint of apples from the shampoo she preferred using when she showered. Mark gently bit, nipping the tender flesh of her exposed neck. Felt the goose bumps form as they blossomed like wild flowers across her body. Pressed firmly against him now, so much so that not even a slip of paper could have passed between them, he let go of a single soft tit to reach down, cupping her equally well-rounded ass.

"Make love to me Mark," she asked in the silence of the night. Positioned as she was, Mark felt Danny lower herself upon him. The feel of her soft sex as it descended on him nearly took his breath away. Danny was moist. Her puffy, full lips surrounding, caressing the length of his shaft as she settled against him. Much like two pairs of lips and tongues, caressing his length, Danny moved against him almost imperceptibly. The feel of his sister's silky-soft pussy was having its effect on him. Whatever reservations he may have had in becoming intimate with either one of his sister's melted away like snow on a warm spring day.

Mark knew that Danny's teasing sultry caress was intended to seduce him. But she was leaving the final decision up to him. It would have been far too easy for her to have simply claimed him, sitting astride him as she was. Yet, she continued to work her cleft smoothly, sensually up and down the length, width, and breadth of his manhood waiting patiently for his ultimate decision.

He gave it to her as he moved slightly, timing her caress as she once again slid upwards against him. In an instant, he slid deeply into the satin recess of her femininity.

Though he certainly wasn't dreaming now, their coupling felt like it. Mark certainly hadn't been a worldly man, even being in the service. His first love and only love, with whom he'd shared and lost his virginity, hardly qualified him to know what it took to truly pleasure a woman. Or in this instance, to even begin to understand the sensations he was experiencing. He and Sharon had had sex...several times in fact. But in all those times together with her, it had never felt like this.

This time there was no rush, no frenzied dash to the finish line the way it had been with Sharon. Danny moved with him, controlling their pace, pleasuring him as much as he hoped he was pleasuring her. Sometimes she would simply stop moving, savoring the feel of him inside her, nothing more. Mark would at times quit thrusting himself inside Danny, allowing her to milk him wonderfully in moving side to side almost languidly as much as up and down when she'd surprise him in doing so mid-stride.

Added to all this, Mark had never lasted this long either. Like any orgasm, it felt nice when it happened...sure. But the feeling he enjoyed now simply moving inside his sister was as wonderful as though he were experiencing a constant orgasm. Even more importantly, he felt that Danny sensed it too.

"I want to feel you cum inside me," Danny whispered. "I want to experience your orgasm filling me so that I can share in it...and cum with you."

Having heard that, Mark no longer concentrated on holding back, though the tempo of their coupling hardly increased at all. Content to simply allow himself to enjoy the velvet feeling of Danny's pussy as she sheathed him in erotic rapture, he slid in, and then out of her silkiness, knowing that Danny was as pleasured as he.

When Mark felt the first initial tingle, telling him of his orgasms approach, he thought of telling her, worried only briefly that she might not know of his impending release. Perhaps more attuned to him than he could have thought possible however, Danny sensed it almost before he did.

Sitting up straight, Danny took more of his length inside her as he continued moving in and out at the same almost agonizing slow pace. Moving from side to side, rotating in perfect sensual circles, Danny strode towards her release matching his excitement, level by level as they soared together towards the heavens.

Once again Mark reached up, finding her exquisite soft, but firm breasts. Spearing her elongated nipples with his fingertips, he pressed them, feeling them fighting back in defensive sensitivity to his touch. Danny groaned, acknowledging the heightened increase to her ecstasy. A renewed gush of Danny's lubrications lathered his prick as he thrust deeply inside her. Triggering the inevitable, Mark thrust once again, this time striving for the most secret part of her, finding it, holding himself there as the first precious release of his fluid spurted in climatic bliss, bathing the inside of her womb.

Danny's immediate gut-wrenching moan told him that she too was tumbling over the precipice of pleasure into the void of orgasmic delight. He again moved , again spurted his essence deep inside her. Danny groaned, adding her own milky-smooth libations to those that he was filling her insides with. On and on their mutually shared climax continued, just when thinking it done, or the pleasure on ebb, a new tidal wave would wash over them sending even more delicious tingly tremors through them, consuming them both.

For long moments afterwards they lay side by side, listening to the finally controlled breath's slowing...calming...remembering. Mark's heart had softened, no longer threatening to explode through the wall of his chest. Danny had softened too, melting atop him like warm syrup on cakes, nearly unconscious perhaps, vaguely aware of his presence as she continued to float in a sea of peaceful tranquility.

"That's probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen...or listened to."

"How long have you been there?" Mark asked.

"From the beginning," Kathy said. "Somehow I knew...somehow I knew that the two of you would spend this night together," she said almost sadly, forlornly with a hollowness that screamed at loss and a need for comforting satisfaction.

"There is plenty of room for you in my bed...as well as my heart," he added, beckoning to her in the gray darkness. She came to him then, lifting the forgotten crumpled sheet over all three. As she slid in beside him, he turned to her spooning her from behind just as Danny turned in kind, doing the same with him. They soon fell into a deep peaceful relaxing sleep, entwined not only physically, but also emotionally as they had never known or experienced with one another before.

#

Mark opened his eyes. As he did, he saw the first tendrils of the morning light streaking across the horizon through his bedroom window. In his hand, he felt the pliant breast that he had somehow cupped, cradling it in his palm. Without thinking he thumbed the still asleep nipple, feeling it respond, harden and elongate.

Without seeing her face he knew Kathy to be as awake now as he was. "Hmmm," she moaned, softly moving against him. Barely a second later, he felt Danny stir, her hand immediately reaching around him to grasp his morning erection as it pressed against Kathy's ass.

Danny began by gently stroking his penis, moving it as she did against her sister's back, making her very much aware of what she was doing to Mark. Mark reached down, finding the already wet, welcoming slit of Kathy's pussy from behind. As slick as she was, she must have been lying awake, thinking...becoming as aroused as Mark now found himself to be.

"Fuck me, "Kathy said softly.

He moved, forcing Danny to release him. But she was already prepared for that. He felt Danny slither down the bed behind him slightly as Kathy lifted her leg allowing him easy unrestricted access to her. Mark slid inside his sister. Deliciously her cunt sucked him as he entered. Continuing to caress her full breasts, Mark rolled the hardened tips between his fingers like two precious marbles. Once again Kathy groaned pleasurably, murmuring her need, expressing her desires.

Mark felt Danny's delicate hand cupping his balls, kneading them gently as he continued to move slowly in and out of his sister's soft slippery sex. She began kissing his back, his neck and shoulders sending shivers of excitement spreading out in all directions through his aroused sensitized flesh.

Danny melted against him, pressing herself firmly as though trying to climb into his skin. The feel of her own full breasts spearing into him from behind, Kathy's breasts...lovingly held, wonderfully caressed as she did. Mark's cock throbbed with passionate desire for his sister's pleasure. Striving with every ounce of his strength, he continued to stroke into her from behind, unspoken promises of his assurance with each smooth fucking that he would see to her needs, now and forever more.

Likewise, Danny hugged her brother, no sensation of jealousy, no fear that he would ever again leave her wanting, or in need of his love for her ever again. Danny stroked her sister's arm, reaching across the two of them in order to do so, letting her know in so simple a touch that she was with her every bit as much as Mark was with her now. Kathy acknowledged that moment, reaching up with her free hand to clasp the fingers of Danny's hand inside her own, keeping them there as she and Mark continued their passionate embrace.

As he had done with Danny, Mark matched the tempo of his stroking's with Kathy's laborious panting. Gauging, timing the moment of release with hers, he soon felt the first contractions of her climax as vice-like, her pussy clamped down on him seizing his erection and milking from him the first powerful ejaculate of his seed. Mark poured himself into her as Kathy erupted in a volcanic explosion of her own. Holt molten lava poured from the deepest recess of her quim as Mark repeatedly doused the fires of her passion with his own spending. And all the while, Danny clung to them both, savoring in their shared moment together.

Mark rolled onto his back gathering each of his sisters to either side. Sunlight now filled the morning sky with a promise of a bright new day. Gingerly, he felt first Kathy, and then Danny clasping his slowly deflating penis. Slick with their combined fluids, he reveled in the soft gentle play as each of his sisters continued to fondle and caress him in a non-arousing way. Holding each within the crook of his arms, he in turn caressed the soft flesh of their bodies, as they lay pressed against him.

"I have to return to New York," Kathy stated in a near whisper.

"Yes...I know," Mark answered. "But I still have almost a full week yet before I must leave," he reminded her.

"No...you don't understand Mark. I'm not taking Danny back with me," she said simply.

Mark began to sit up, but Kathy pressed her hand to his chest calming him, and keeping him from disturbing their peaceful languid positions.

"I need to go back to get a few things...but more importantly, to tell Frank that it's over. After I do...I'll fly back as quickly as possible so that the three of us will have a few days together before you have to return," she told him.

"You mean I won't have to live in New York then?" Danny asked excitedly.

"No...not unless you want to honey," she promised her.

"What about you Mark?" Danny asked him. "What will you do when you finally get out of the service?"

"Come home again," he answered her truthfully. "Where ever the two of you are, is where my home will be," he added.

It was Kathy's turn to sit up suddenly. "You know what? I feel like having some ice cream!" she announced.

"For breakfast?" Danny asked incredulously.

"Sure...why not?" Kathy responded.

"Did you get any strawberry?" Danny asked again.

"Of course. And what about you Mark? What would you like? Chocolate? Vanilla?"

"Oh...how about a little bit of all three," he said smiling.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers