All Comments on 'Hooker'

by Haroldx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Educational and Arousing

Extremly well written...I read it over three nights. As someone who is new to the whole BDSM scene I learnt a great deal from it and cant wait to impliment some of the themes.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Should be a film.

This is a completely intriguing story, with wonderful three dimensional characters, excellent plot, beautiful imagery and well thought out situations.

It should be a film. As this writer's dialogue is exquisite, it shouldn't be too difficult. Don't let the length of the story daunt you. It's a wonderful read!

Lyra

ExogenousExogenousover 19 years ago
Captivated

I was completely enthralled in this story. So well thought out, the plot was written with great precision. I must admit I very much related to Rachel in her desires even as she suffered embarrassment and had contradicting feelings.

Although I would have liked more description about how both Bob and Rachel felt, physically and emotionally, during their scenes, your story was so intriguing that I was totally captivated at their plights and how it was all resolved.

Wow, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Intriguing

Very excellent story. How do poeple in stories like these find each other to connect...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More than I bargained for.

I came here looking for fap fodder, but this was so interesting that I wound up reading the entire story entirely because I felt so engaged with the characters. It was an interesting premise - teetering on the edge of plausible in a way that makes for a great story. I liked its lack of banal fetish culture cliches. The characters were so much more nuanced than you usually find on this site. They developed as the story went on, too, which is always a great reason to keep reading. I felt that Gayle was the weak link here - she just seemed like a plot hook rather than a character, and I never really 'believed' in her as I was reading. The rest of the cast were all wonderful.

Bob and Rachel's relationship was intriguing - all the sex in it was glossed over in favour of developing their discipline relationship and, parallel to it, their emotional relationship. That was, again, something different and unexpected.

Thanks for writing this and for making it available for us to read for free online. My hat is off to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous