All Comments on 'Hubby Spoils Her Rotten'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CountcuckCountcuckalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I really liked the progression and I was sad and left wanting to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh boy just great story, can't wait for the next chapter and more denial with chastity cage play..

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

A++. Written with great talent, great adverbs, great adjectives, and lot of laugh (“truth-o-meter”, oh, my!), and even the Broadway musicals, as Annie Get Your Gun (1946). Well done.

Heartwarming the kindness of his friend, the joyful laughter of his wife, the complicity of her friend Jasmine... the collective happiness. Every line communicates happiness. (maybe a best title “Happy Stud Farm”? just joking).

Personally I am not a fan of too big cock, but the idea of the phone call to tell everything by overcoming shyness of her, is genial.

However, in the phone call, there is one minor mistake: in the line:

***** Sam answered back: "Hey! It could happen!"

I don't want to sound boring, but in my opinion Samantha as a loving wife, she should say:

****** Sam answered back: "Hey! No, Jasmine, don't you dare say that: it could NEVER happen."

Samantha's awareness of her Power grows slowly with baby steps.... and that is a very good thing. But the race to masturbate the “fastest” is the opposite of what I expected -- it would be more interesting to see who “lasts the longest”, despite her face, body and smell so near and tantalizing, and despite her dirty talk (I understand the plan was keep the loser erect all time).

The only request from me, if the Author would abound a little more in indicating who is speaking in the dialogues...otherwise, I confuse two sentences in quotes as two interlocutors talking to each other, while for the Author it is the same person who continues after interrupting. (Example: S. “…hnnnggghusband... " "Take...", may become: “…hnnnggghusband... ". Samantha threw a stern glance at me, whispering: "Take..." - - - just as a suggestion).

Finally (but this is just a personal fixation of mine), I believe that sexual tension will be greater if Morgan does not know a fixed timetable: better "I will release you just when I feel in the mood" than "I will release you in exactly one month" (which induces laziness and resignation).

However, since my favorite fiction series are "Balancing the Books" and "Reversal of Fortunes," (with many chapters, and hoping for more), I sincerely hope there will be new chapters soon.

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

One question, without anticipating future choices. Morgan insists so much that in play sessions, Samantha is in charge: perhaps because in previous years he was in charge? So it is a matter of balance, compensation, "balancing the books"?

Samantha was very kind to avoid the "I-Hate-You" moment at first. Weeks go by, though. Does Samantha inform herself, read books, consult the Internet?

If the sight of her body makes her "Stud Farm" so aroused, couldn't she exaggerate it by masturbating in front of them, or by showing herself to them bound and handcuffed, or in other exhibitionist situations (since they are rich, she could show herself half-naked in front of waiters, butlers, and club and hotel drivers: without sex, just for tease).

Jasmine seems an interesting character, cheerful and full of joy. Could she tease the two cuffed caged studs as well?

snarbozsnarbozalmost 2 years ago

Good story, not much of a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great so far, just hope the next chapter has more information about what happened to husband during the 30 more days of forced lock down, or more abot the creampie cleaning..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written and very good story. Really hope for more chapters...... please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

come on man, we need to hear what happened during husband's 30 day lock down in his chastity cage. pleast write at least one more chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i agree you need to write about husbands forced 30 day lock down.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read yet! Had me dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than sharing my wife with my big cocked friend. A one off turned into over 2 years of him owning her pussy.

LordMorningstarLordMorningstarabout 1 year ago

I luv this story; it felt very warm, luvving, and caring. I find it reaffirming My own desires~. 🖤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES