Hubby Spoils Her Rotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both nodded.

"Kewl. So we're doing this?"

David and I exchanged glances. "Looks like it. One more rule..."

"What's that?"

"When it comes to sex, or anything like it....you are the boss."

"You mean I'm like a dominatrix?"

"Only if YOU want that. I mean there are two great big guys and a tiny girl. This only works if you have ALL the power. The who with, what, when, where, most important IF we make love...is all up to you all the time. I don't want to feel like a rapist, and I doubt David does either. So nothing happens unless you say so."

David nodded.

"I like that! Hot damn I've got my own harem. Oh hell...stud farm!"

She grabbed my member again, realizing my pants were soiled with pre-cum. "You are so damn hard. You must really like this...even after jacking off last night?"

"I uh...I really wanted to...but I wanted this to be all about you and your needs. I know its silly, but I felt like if I got to cum, it would cheapen it somehow..."

She rubbed David's manhood with her foot again, "Damn, I think I like that. How about from now on, neither of you cum without my permission?"

David squirmed a bit, "So does that mean you expect me to be monogamous?"

"Hmmm...for now. But I know you'll want to date. You just have to get my permission before you get laid." She giggled.

She stood and extended her hand to me, "Now, if you'll excuse me David, I need to take care of my silly husband..."

When we got to the bedroom, the bed was a wreck. The sheets were half off the bed, and stained from their repeated couplings. She nonetheless pulled off my clothes and pushed me onto my back in the middle of it.

She straddled me cowgirl style and kissed me, telling me how much she loved me and how she was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Now, I am going to fuck your brains out, my love..."

She reached down and positioned my almost purple, throbbing, pre-cum covered erection at the entrance of her sex and began to push downward. I felt the satiny heaven of her flesh on the head of my manhood. Oh, damn she felt wonderful.

"Ow"

She pulled up suddenly. She smiled weakly, then tried again, pushing suddenly more forcefully, taking more of me inside of her.

"OWWWW! OH, fuck...I didn't realize how sore I am...hold on....Ouch!"

I grabbed her butt and lifted her gently off of me. "I want you desperately, babe, but I don't want to torture you. I can wait..."

She kissed me again. "I really don't deserve you."

She spun herself around, placing her sex over my face and taking my cock in her mouth.

Looking up at her center, I was shocked. I had seen the post-David walk before, but of course had never SEEN the results. Her pubes were a wreck. No wonder she was sore.

I pulled her down to me and very gently covered her labia and clit with my mouth, trying to use it as a salve to sooth her.

"Oh, babe, that feels so good."

She swirled her tongue around my manhood, then began sliding her mouth onto it, her lips pressed tight. It only took a few seconds before I exploded. She swallowed repeatedly as all my sexual tension was released into her throat in a matter of seconds. I thrashed and roared my pleasure.

She was not done with me, however. She tenderly caressed me with her lips and tongue until she brought me back to tumescence. I continued bathing her womanhood softly, and when she finished me a second time, she went with me, her thighs squeezing my face softly as we cried out together.

Our life changed due to my decision to initiate all of this. On the other hand, it did not change nearly as much as one might have anticipated. At least at first.

One thing that never changed was my relationship with David. I know, I know, I must be delusional. You're thinking, "dude, he's fucking your wife!"

I think it is the background you must keep in mind. David and I shared a lot of experiences before he even knew about my money. Fellow ranch-hands, then on to other jobs when that dried up. Backing each other up in bar fights, in other troubles, and in the good times. Then along came Sam and we all just meshed. We were already a trio before they learned about my finances. Certainly before the sex.

You are right to an extent. I too was surprised about how we just picked up where things were before that day. David and me still went on our adventures the same way we had before. We still cut up and keyed off of each other in conversations the same way.

Samantha and I still did things on our own, we still shared our marital bed. I was thrilled to find our love-making was still fantastic. She was, if anything, more enthusiastic and my ability to satisfy her was not diminished.

There was one thing that was bothering me. Sam and David were making love at least a couple times a week. But it was never at night, and usually was when I was at the office for a meeting which couldn't be handled remotely.

She was not trying to hide it. We would talk about her experiences...she was just careful to play with him in my absence.

One day while we were out playing golf, David began a conversation.

"Dude, we gotta talk."

I teed off. "Okay, what's up?"

He teed off and we began walking along the fairway.

"You are still okay with our...um...new arrangement, right?"

"I am. Why?"

"I don't know if Sam understands that, to be honest. This thing of her only wanting to do things when you're gone...I think she is trying to protect you or something. And, man, it makes me feel like we're cheating on you. I know we aren't. But I don't like it. So...well, hell. What do you think?"

I thought for a moment. "I think if it is bothering you, we need to fix it. Sex or not, I don't want this hurting our relationships. Maybe we need to demonstrate for Samantha that we're all on the same page."

"How do we do that?"

The following Friday evening Samantha stepped from the bathroom after preparing for bed. She stopped dead in her tracks, her mouth agape, like a deer in the headlights.

I lay on my side of our over-sized, four poster bed, sheets drawn back, completely nude, my flaccid cock visible.

On the other side of the bed, David sat propped up against the headboard also...also nude, his heavy phallus flopped over one thigh.

"What's this?"

I spoke for both of us, "We are both concerned about the stress you are putting on yourself, trying to deal with us both separately. So we decided to make it easier for you."

"Um...so a threesome?"

"Well, we just decided to show you that you don't have to worry about our feelings...or jealously. We're both prepared to share your bed...what you do with that is still entirely up to you. Remember you are in charge."

She moved over to the foot of the bed, ostensibly between us.

"So if I decide no sex, you're okay with that?"

We both shrugged in grudging ascent.

"And if I decide to fuck David all night long and make you just lay there, you're okay with that?"

My manhood seemed to speak for me as it grew erect. I nodded.

She laughed, "Well, I guess the truth-o-meter spoke up..."

She looked to David, "And you?"

"Anything you want, ma'am."

She looked at both of us, "Anything?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Absolutely. I love you and just want you happy."

She crawled between us on the bed, extending both her arms out, indicating we should both cuddle her. We tried to do so without touching each other.

"For tonight, this is it, so I can get used to it. I need time to think."

David asked, "So you can decide if you want to do this?"

"Oh, hell no. Ya'll may regret this...I think you may have created a monster. Its no longer IF. Now it is a matter of WHAT I want."

She lay there for a few minutes, obviously deep in thought. Looking up at the ceiling, "Be honest. ANYTHING?"

"Anything is a big range...but yes, honey, I trust you."

David agreed again.

"I'm gonna test that. Its hard for me to believe ya'll are okay with doing stuff in front of each other."

There was another pause. "Okay, tonight's test. I want both of you to lay where you are on your backs and masturbate for me while I watch. First one to cum wins."

"What does the winner get?"

"To cum, silly. Loser has to stop and gets no orgasm tonight."

"Well...get started..."

We both placed our hands on our manhoods, but were hesitant. I know I felt like an adolescent boy jacking off in front of his classmates. David was just as hesitant.

"Hey...uh...maybe if you masturbated with us...I'm sure that would get us going."

"NO."

Sweet but very terse. "fantasize all you want. But getting yourself off is up to you."

She moved so that she was leaning against the footboard and had a better view of both of us. Still not seeing any erections, she sighed and pulled her nightshirt up and off, revealing her nude body to us. Her large, freckled breasts and her moistened slit got both our motors running.

"That's better."

I stroked myself almost leisurely. It took me a minute to catch up, ironically. When us guys planned this evening, I had envisioned Samantha choosing one of us to make love to...I had even thought about her choosing a threesome or just cuddles. I had not anticipated a masturbation competition.

I was torn. I wanted to be the one to orgasm. But at the same time I didn't want to just fire off and look like a quick shot, even if it meant I was denied relief. So I stroked slowly.

Looking at my naked, aroused wife and the eroticism of the situation had me almost painfully hard and leaking pre-cum already. I was going to have to play this carefully.

Then the inevitable happened. I glanced over at David who was doing the same thing I was doing. I know my eyes widened and my breath caught.

I think Sam had been waiting for this to happen. Her eyes lit up, "I know, it is intimidating, isn't it?"

David blushed.

Over the years I had ended up catching glimpses of his flaccid cock...in a locker room or while we were changing clothes to go somewhere after work.

But I had never seen his erection.

Like I said, I am not small per se, I am average. But suddenly I felt like an adolescent.

It took a lot longer for his hand to move along his much longer shaft. And while my hand easily encircled my penis, his barely could. Now I understood what Sam had meant about his girth being so important.

Samantha shifted. "Fuck, boys. I never thought about it before, but I've never seen a guy jack off before. This is hot. Tell you what, I was planning on not doing anything tonight. But now I really need to cum. I have a question..."

She certainly had our attention.

"Do you guys LIKE eating me? Or do you just do it for foreplay?"

She looked at me. I stopped stroking to answer.

She shook her head, "Don't stop."

I began again, "As much as I do it, you should know by now...I love going down on you...I could do it all night..."

She looked to David.

"You are my favorite meal, Sam."

She smiled. "I love knowing this. So it is settled. The WINNER gets to make me cum with their mouth after they get off. The loser just watches."

She laughed with great satisfaction as we both began stroking ourselves in earnest at the thought of tasting her...of feeling her orgasms while her thighs tightened around our face.

"Now THAT really makes me feel special!"

I've never had any complaints in the stamina department. But now things worked against David. Sam had mentioned he had incredible stamina. Add to that the fact he could not get as much...um...coverage on his shaft, and I had an advantage.

Yes, in this particular case I was very happy when I lost it, firing rope after rope of ejaculate onto my chest and abdomen, groaning in release.

"Yay!" Samantha grabbed my feet before I was even finished, pulling me flat onto the mattress.

She moved quickly to straddle my suddenly deflating cock. But that was not really her goal. She pressed her sex down onto my flaccid, cum covered penis, then slid herself up my abdomen and chest on her way to my face. In the process she covered her bare pussy with my cum.

She hovered over my face momentarily. I looked up at her beautiful nether lips...which were fairly dripping with my semen, her inner thighs coated with it. My arousal level after my orgasm was definitely high enough to want to devour her...but not to eat my own cum.

She looked down at me from between her breasts, grinning mischievously. She knew what she was doing, toying with my mind.

"Eat. Lick it up, and make me cum."

As she rode my face, she looked over at my best friend. "Keep stroking that beautiful thing for me, but don't you dare cum..."

I do love the way Samantha's sex feels on my mouth, the sounds she makes when I hit the right spot, the way she moves to press herself against my face. I did not like the taste or texture of my semen, but got through it fairly quickly and settled in for the taste I did like...her.

I began with her labia, sucking gently...then I darted my tongue around her clit, up, down, back and forth. It was not long before her breathing became labored and she cried out in the first of several orgasms.

By the time I had provided her with half a dozen orgasms, I was again as hard and almost as needy as David, whose impressive phallus was straining and leaking pre-cum.

We both figured she would want to enjoy one of us, but she had been honest. She lay back between her two men, both erect and throbbing.

"That was wonderful! You two may have created a monster...goodnight!"

The next day was an adventure. We all spent the day together, whether at home or running around. Sam was creative and merciless in tormenting us. That night as we prepared for bed, "Okay boys...I want to get laid tonight. Who should it be?"

She actually directed us in how she wanted us in the bed. David was in his same position leaning against the headboard. She had me lean against the footboard opposite of him, in the middle of the bed.

Samantha got onto the bed and straddled me cowgirl style. Sliding down onto my shaft, she looked over her shoulder at David, "Sorry, darlin', I think my hubby should get first dibs."

She began riding me with a slow rhythm, bending over so I could suckle her beautiful breasts. As I kissed and sucked on her nipples, David began absent-mindedly stroking his big shaft.

Without even looking back at him, she breathily said, "Do that all you want, but do not cum. Your cum is mine, darlin'."

She turned her attention back to me. Moaning in pleasure, she leaned down further to kiss me, then sucked hickeys onto my chest, shoulders, and throat while rotating herself around my cock. When she rose up slightly, I returned the favor, bruising her glorious breasts.

She cried out, and began pounding herself onto my shaft.

"Oh, fuck yes...I love how you love on my girls, it's electric. Ooohhhh....deeper....please, deeper, baby...you feel so good....don't stop, baby, I'm cumming....aaauuuggghhhyesss!"

She rose up, grinding herself on me as her orgasms coursed through her, digging her fingernails into my chest.

It was all too much after being teased so long. I roared out in ecstatic release as I filled her with my cum...pounding up into her frantically.

"YES!! Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

After, she moved up and sat her hot lips on mine, "Every damn time now, baby...clean me up then make me cum again...damn I love you."

She looked back at David, whose cock was swollen purple and seeping pre-cum. He looked at her hopefully. He groaned plaintively at her response.

"Not tonight, darlin'. I want to see what that beautiful cock of yours feels like when he's had a few days without..."

Cleaning myself out of her was better now that our fluids were intermingled. I passionately devoured her, and by the time she cried out in orgasmic joy, I was hard again. Not as desperate as poor David, but ready to go again.

I lay her onto her back and prepared to enter her again. She held me off, "Uh-uh, babe. As much as I want to feel you inside me, I'm really learning to enjoy seeing my men hard and...needy."

The next morning when we all awoke she surprised...or intrigued us guys again. Propped against the headboard, she batted her eyes at me, "Would my loving husband like to make me breakfast? I'm famished after how well you took care of me last night..."

"Of course, absolutely." I got up and looked at David to see if he was going to help. He began to get up, but Sam stopped him.

"Ohhh, no...I've got a hot meal ready for Davy to eat while you're cooking." She spread her legs apart and motioned for him to lay his head between them.

As we sat at the dining room table eating the bacon, eggs, hash browns and wheat toast I had prepared, my beautiful wife sprang something new on us.

"Since ya'll told me I was in charge, I've been doing some research...trying to come up with ideas. Gentlemen, have you ever heard of CFNM?"

I almost spit out my coffee.

"Oh, I should have known my perv hubby would know what it was." She was laughing at my expense.

David looked back and forth between us, questioning.

"Tell him, babe."

I sighed, "CFNM is an acronym for Clothed Female, Nude Male. I think we're screwed, buddy."

Samantha grinned mischievously, "After breakfast, go put your clothes away, gentleman. No boys with clothes in the house anymore."

We both said the same thing almost in unison, "But what about Maria??"

Maria was the housekeeper who came in twice a week.

Samantha shrugged, "I guess she'll get to see my eye candy boys."

And this is how it went for the next several days. She would use one of us for cunnilingus sessions in the morning, at bedtime, sometimes even while we were sitting around watching television.

No intercourse, however. Poor David. I was "HARD" pressed, but David was about to lose his mind. He told me he had not gone more than a day without an orgasm since he was a teen. And he had never had a woman put him off after she'd had his dick before. I think he loved / respected Samantha all the more for it.

The next Friday night, we were all getting in bed when she positioned us as she had the last time she had ridden me. I was again leaning against the footboard, David against the headboard. After days with no relief, Sam now being naked, and the anticipation, we both had erections.

Sam straddled my abdomen and slowly slid downward. She positioned my erection at her entrance and pressed until she was firmly mounted upon me.

David's envy was apparent.

Samantha pressed her breasts against me and gyrated on my cock as she kissed me. "I love you baby...but it's David's turn tonight. No touching yourself, sweetie."

And just like that she was gone. My eyes followed her as she positioned herself in a reverse cowgirl over David's huge manhood. Unlike with mine, she had to lift up on her knees to place it to her nether lips.

I was mesmerized. She had told me about it. I had heard the sounds. But this was the first time I had seen the marriage of my friend's massive phallus and my wife's moist sex.

Seeing them apart, I was of course duly impressed with the magnificence of both.

But seeing the broad, spongy head of his manhood resting against her soft lips, it was practically unimaginable that she could accept that girth within her. Yet I knew she had. And was about to again.

She let her weight down upon it, and it began to disappear within her. It obviously took effort from her despite previous couplings.

"Oh...oh god....ohhhhh....nnggg..."

She expelled several short, rapid breaths, as if she were giving birth rather than accepting his mass within her.

I watched the flared head *pop* into her canal. I knew from experience manipulating it with my own penis and my fingers that his cock head would be passing her G-spot very soon.

I would have to press against the spongy bumps to excite her. David's girth was such that it pressed firmly against all sides of her walls, affecting her quite unintentionally.