Hubby Spoils Her Rotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHFUCKOHGODYESSS!"

She cried out desperately as she had the first of many body-wracking orgasms I was about to witness.

Eventually she recovered enough to speak, and she looked at me, her breathing still ragged.

"Oh, Morgan....oh, thank you, Morgan. I am sooo lucky to have you...thank you for giving me this...I never would have done this without you...you are the best...hnnnggghusband..."

"Take....ohhh....take your...hnnngggoohhh....hand off your dick..."

I hadn't even realized I was slowly stroking my straining penis. I moved my hands up, placing them along the top of the footboard and gripping the backs of the large bedposts at the foot of the bed.

She smiled, "That's b-better...mmm."

David was not even penetrating her with a third of his shaft yet. He really seemed to enjoy the fact he was making it difficult for her to speak merely by pushing upwards into her body.

"Oh, Morgan, I huunnnggghhh"

"I lo...ooohhhhhh"

"I lo-o-oaaauuuggghhh!!"

She focused on her breathing for a few moments.

"I Love you, Morgagggghhhhh!"

David slammed his manhood fully home into her womanhood and she screamed through another series of orgasms.

"OH GOD DAVID I LOVE YOUR COCK!!!

It was not lost on me that she gave ME credit for the amazing fucking she was receiving, although I could never make it happen myself. Or that she loved David's dick, but she loved ME.

They shifted positions several times. Her laying down flat with him behind, missionary, doggie. He had been teased and tormented for days, yet his stamina was incredible. I have decent staying power, but I knew I would have lost it already.

He was taking her from behind on her knees when she glanced over and realized my right hand had drifted back onto my overly hard, seeping shaft.

Wordlessly she moved over and removed some old neck ties from one of the night stands. She then crawled to me, grabbed my hand and placed it back on the bedpost, tying it securely in place. Then she moved to my other hand and did the same.

He stayed with her, and never stopped fucking her through it all.

She kissed me, "I said no touching. Now you definitely do not get to cum tonight."

While she was saying this, my best friend began slamming relentlessly into her pussy from behind. She screamed in orgasmic release, biting into my shoulder in ecstasy.

The fact I could not touch it if I wanted to made my hard on that much harder.

He kept making love to my wife for nearly an hour. I watched and listened as she cried and begged for more while enduring orgasm after orgasm.

At one point David met my eyes and interpreted my awe. Samantha came with me, but nothing like this. He winked and playfully chided me by singing a line from a musical Sam made us watch earlier in the week, "Anything you can do, I can do better!"

Finally she was sitting on his lap, their arms wrapped around each other when he whispered, "I'm ready if you are..."

"Oh fuck yes, give it to me...give it all to me..."

She looked over her shoulder at me, "I sure hope that vasectomy took, babe...I feel like he's almost IN my womb..."

Samantha rose up til he was almost removed from her sex, then slid down rapidly. She had to practically stand to do it, but kept repeating the motion until David roared his release, shuddering violently.

My wife impaled herself entirely and quivered in orgasm as he filled her. I could see his shaft pulsing repeatedly.

After they had recovered, Sam stayed in place, but glanced over at me. My cock was swollen purple, pulsing and covered in pre-cum which dripped down onto my balls too.

"Oh my, you poor thing. Tell you what...if you clean me, I'll clean you..."

Cleaning another man's cum out of my wife was not appetizing. But being able to cum may be worth it. I nodded silently.

"Woohoo!"

She got up and before I knew it, she was hovering over me so I could take in the mess he had made of her nether regions. Once she saw the shock in my eyes, she lowered herself to my mouth.

"Tenderly, babe." She flexed and rotated to make sure I cleaned her completely. I gulped repeatedly trying to swallow it all. How could somebody make this much cum??

When I was finished Sam pulled my legs a little further out, then slowly worked her way down my abdomen with kisses.

She suckled my testicles til they were clean, then swallowed my cock whole, sucking it clean also. Subconsciously I began thrusting, anticipating my quickly impending orgasm.

Suddenly she was gone, kneeling on her haunches before me as my manhood bounced helplessly.

She smiled sweetly, "I said I would clean you if you cleaned me...I also said you definitely are not cumming tonight..."

"Oh, God."

She grabbed a pillow and put it behind my head, leaving me tied to the bedposts, unable to touch myself. My face was still coated with their mixed fluids.

She kissed me, "Goodnight, babe. I love you! Thank you again!"

With that she lay back on the bed and cuddled with my best friend.

David chided me again, "You did that really well, buddy."

Samantha pinched him, "Don't get too snarky, darlin'. Remember...anything he can do, you can do better..."

I slept pretty well for being staked out the way I was...it was actually pretty comfortable. My penis must have better senses than I do, because by the time I gained my cognition around 4 AM to the sounds, smells and motions of them going for round two, my cock was already hard and throbbing with need.

Things continued on this way. Sometimes Samantha would choose me, sometimes David. Sometimes she would tease and torment us, sometimes not. And sometime one of us got to enjoy one-on-one intimacy with her.

The wonderful thing was, she obviously wasn't just being merciful or throwing me a pity fuck when we made love. The love and the pleasure was genuine.

Some other events occurred which are of note.

One morning I awoke to Samantha spooning me from behind, rocking gently against me...her hips pressing into mine. I smiled, already erect. When she does this, it usually means she wants morning sex.

Then the realization hit me as I occasionally felt something slide against me that did not seem to be Sam's body.

My eyes went wide as I realized she was already getting the morning sex she craved.

As she was spooning me, David was spooning her, and was already fucking her from behind.

I tried to get up, but Samantha wrapped her free arm around me and gripped me tight. She whispered in my ear, "please stay...having you here is wonderful."

I was definitely thankful at the moment for David's length and girth.

When I had tried to take Sam from behind like this, even though I am not small, the head of my penis was only long enough to barely enter her vagina...only grazing her G-spot enough to frustrate her. I would often slip out altogether.

This memory is what made me thankful that David's turgid manhood was fully engaged inside my wife.

Where I lay, had he slipped out of her accidentally then thrust forward, he likely would have taken my anal cherry right there.

Samantha came several times, biting into my shoulder or digging her fingernails deep into my chest as she cried out. I know, I'm a perv...but being left with these injuries is a great turn-on and source of pride for me.

Finally I heard David whisper in her ear to warn her of the impending flood. He was driving into her more purposely.

Samantha lowered her hand and wrapped my straining erection in her fist. As David was slamming away at her, she was stroking me.

David roared as he came, locking himself inside of her. Samantha cried out in release as he made her cum. She bit into my shoulder in an attempt to stifle her screams, gripping my cock tighter subconsciously.

I made desperate gurgling sounds, my entire body quaking as her tight fist caused, then ruined my orgasm.

As they were both enjoying ecstatic release, my cum was trying unsuccessfully to get past Sam's grip. As they both finally relaxed, she let go of my manhood, which fired one feeble spurt of cum, which burned on its way out.

I lay there in Samantha's arms, quivering with need, my cock hard as a rock. Behind me I heard soft snoring...my wife and best friend drifted back to sleep, spent. Unbeknownst to me, his flaccid phallus was still long and turgid enough to remain inside of her, plugging the copious amounts of his release inside her.

I continued to shake. I would later find out, as she rode my face for a cleaning, that she had not intended to ruin my orgasm. She had simply been so lost in her own that she had not realized she had done it.

"Good to know, though, for future use...and before you ask...you'll just have to wait for next time, sweetie....oh fuck your mouth feels good....Oh, god I'm cumming!"

I know reading this, one must get the impression I am a straight up cuckold, whose friend has all but taken his wife. The cuckold aspect is partly true, by definition. I must convey to you that there were many times Samantha and I were alone; many trips we took solo; many times David was left wanting while she and I made love.

The reason you are reading so much about incidents where I was the "victim" is that I seem to have a fixation on tease and denial. Samantha has figured out how much it drives me insane with lust. Much the same way she exercises her kegel muscles, or learned to be accomplished at fellatio, she uses her devilishly magnificent intellect and imagination to stimulate my particular kink.

Of course she loves the control and the fantastic sex. Everybody wins.

The next snippet is how the denial desire made the natural progression...and how my wife made it fun.

David and myself had been planning our next guy's trip for awhile. This one was going to be all about sports activities and competition. We would be traveling for three weeks. We would play golf at some of the nation's premiere courses, ski some of the best slopes, race boats in Florida, diving in Hawaii, etc.

Samantha and Jasmine would be on their own trip at the same time. Her version of excitement would be museums and national parks. I have to admit I would have loved that too. Perhaps next time.

About a month before our trip, Sam had a tailor come to the house and take all of mine and David's measurements...if we were going to be seen in all of those premiere places, we were not allowed to embarrass her. She was ordering our wardrobe for the trip.

(I know. You know where this is going. But I did not.)

The day before we were to leave, Sam told us to block off our afternoon for wardrobe. When David and I entered the study, we found several people there with Sam. Someone for casual clothing, someone for athletic gear, shoes, even underclothes. Damn I'm glad we're set financially. If she was doing this for us guys, what were the girl's doing??

After everyone except the underwear girl had finished and left, I asked, "I really appreciate all of this, but seriously, where are we going to pack all of these clothes? You know we woulda just taken a pair of shorts, jeans and a couple of shirts."

She smiled, "Yes, dear, I know. Don't worry your pretty little head about it. Malcolm (our butler) has your itinerary. The clothes you need at each location will be waiting for you wherever you go, then be shipped back home when you're done there. All you'll need to carry is your carry-on. Now, both of ya'll strip for the underwear portion."

We both looked at her in puzzlement.

"Come on, get to it. In fact, I'm going to blindfold you and cuff you. I want these to be a surprise..."

Accustomed by now to stunts like this for her amusement, we both complied. Soon we were naked, blind and cuffed behind our backs.

I could hear Samantha and Tiffany (underwear lady) working on David. I expected some "ohs" or "excuse me's"...but there was also some "hnnggk??" and "easy, please."

Then they came to me. I felt unfamiliar little fingers manipulating my balls. And my penis. It did not take me long to realize they were fastening a light weight, highly polished metal chastity device to my poor cock.

Now the blindfolds came off. I looked down to see a polished chrome cock cage, glossy black finish and locked securely on my manhood. My cage portion was actually very small, preventing even the ability to grow, much less gain an erection. At all. I was reduced to a small protrusion where a cock should be. The cage fixed around my waist and was locked securely.

I looked over at David. He and I both looked in awe. His dick was just as secure as mine. However this significance is where the similarities stop. David's tube fits his long, thick cock perfectly. He would never be able to get an erection either, but his phallus could not be restrained in a cage like mine. It was long, thick and curved downward to hold his cock between his legs.

Samantha put the keys on a chain around her neck, dropping them into her cleavage. "I don't want some tramp thinking she can play while I'm away. So until we're together again, I've got ya'll's keys."

I looked incredulous, "Three weeks???"

"Should make you in a hurry to get back to me, huh sexy?"

To say goodbye to us that night, Samantha had us take turns going down on her. She insisted the one not performing stay in the bed, so her joyous orgasmic vocalizations would arouse us all the more. As if this were not enough, she wanted this "kiss goodbye" in the morning also.

In spite of our confinement, we thoroughly enjoyed our trip. The devices were designed such that we could maintain our hygiene without their removal.

Needless to say, two reasonably attractive, well toned, fairly young men who obviously had money...got hit on. A lot. While it was not, in our heightened state of frustrated arousal, it seemed damn near constant.

Having to turn down some pretty outrageous advances was difficult, especially for David, since he was technically still available. But how do you accept an offer to go back to a woman's room knowing she would find you locked up?

A nearly nude woman by the pool in Puerto Rico was probably the fourth to ask if we were a couple. She was smoking hot and not accustomed to being turned down. She was obviously hurt by both of us having the will to say no. More out of sympathy for her, David went back to her room with her and let her see why we had such "will power." Oddly enough she sought us out as dinner companions for the three days we were there. We were pleasant, and...safe.

About two weeks in, our paths happened to cross with Samantha and Jasmine in Denver. We both were excited until Sam laughingly told us she had left the keys at home...she did not want to lose them. She sent David with Jasmine to her room. For the afternoon we were together before our divergent flights, the girls enjoyed cunnilingus while we both had our cases of blue balls accelerated markedly.

Finally we made it home. It had been a great, adventurous trip, but we were both ready to be home and ready to be free and fucked.

Samantha met us in the foyer with our favorite drinks, and shooed us into the den.

We both looked at the keys between her breasts longingly as she chit chatted about inane subjects.

"So...who won?"

We both looked perplexed, but I explained, "Well, it depends. Many rounds of golf, rafting the rapids, tennis, sail boating, a marathon plus some other events...I won some, David won some."

She considered. "Hmmm...golf then...overall, who was better?"

Now we both suspected this was more than catching up. I bit the bullet, "Umm...I won some events...but David definitely cleaned my clock on the links."

"Aww...poor Morgan." Her demeanor was ebullient, however. She handed me a sealed envelope, dated from before we had left.

I opened it, then David and I read it together.

"The boy who won will have his cage removed, and will have their way with me until the loser is unlocked...in thirty days. The loser will wait on the winners (obviously I am a winner.)" -Sam

It took a minute for this to sink in for both of us. Our manhoods were already straining for freedom. David looked at me in pity.

Samantha came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me. She whispered to me.

"I love you so much, baby. I really had no idea who would win or lose. But since you lost, I have some seriously juicy ideas to play with your tease and denial kink."

She kissed me again, deeply. "If it gets to be too much, all you have to do is say so. Otherwise...is this turning you on?"

I was embarrassed, but almost choked out, "Yes...what is wrong with me? Yes."

"Good! Hold on tight then, it may be a bumpy ride!"

She kissed me again. Then she dropped to her knees in front of David. Lowering his pants, she leaned forward and used the key to unlock his cage without removing the key from her neck.

She carefully removed his cage, setting it aside.

His huge phallus immediately became fully erect, pulsing with pent up need. I could feel mine straining in vain to follow suit, a stain of pre-cum spreading on my shorts.

Samantha licked pre-cum from David's cock, then stood. Grasping it in her hand, she dragged him towards our bedroom and our marital bed. She looked over her shoulder at me, "Well, come on husband...I may need your tongue, at least..."

The next month was full of sexual adventures, and I learned a great deal about my desires...and what I was willing to do to fulfill them. And what extent I would go to please my wife.

Eventually David and Jasmine fell for each other and were married. This ended our little threesome. However the four of us frequently vacationed together. We all remained very...umm...close.

But those are all different stories...part of mine and Samantha's continuing adventure.