All Comments on 'Husband is a Good Sport Ch. 01'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great expectations

This is a storyline that might go very far!

Can't wait for the next intallment

Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait to read how it turns out dam good.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 5 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to part two.

SissyArleneSissyArleneabout 5 years ago
cant wait

Can't wait for the next installment.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Very good

I was disappointed there wasn't a second chapter, but there is always hope. I have a grandson with numerous older sisters, and I worry about him, for just this reason.

I loved the story. Wish it was me. He does have a whole lot of growing up to go, and a lot of hurt along with it. I hope he survives. At least it wont be as bad as when I was younger.

maninconnmaninconnabout 5 years ago
Interesting

So far, this is the most realistic approach to a feminized marriage (union?) I’ve read. I’m lookin forward to where you’ll take it. I’ve tried FLR stories, and could never keep it real, so I’m pulling for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I knew this guy in school

He was better looking that most of the girls, and at Halloween he dressed up as a princess. In college he made his living doing parties and things like that as a female impersonator, and he was good at it. Currently he is a headliner in a show in Portland, and sort of famous. He also has an on the chubby side wife and four kids.

You never know, it seems.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Interesting story

I can't wait to see where you go with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Broken

You keep this up and you will have a broken man. Shame on you. Dignity goes out the window when a sweet person like this gets taken over. You all are just vultures.

TVFrannieTVFrannieabout 5 years ago
Ya got me with "dressing up"

Your imagination and writing ability, as always, shines! No cross dresser can read a well written tale like this and not have some lustful memories. Keep writing jealous!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

2nd read. Well reader, how would you feel? In your late teens or early 20's, shy, innocent, and living with your sister? Your first date and your sister tells her everything she did to you when you where younger? Fortunately I was first born, but my mother had and has a big mouth. I have been embarrassed more times by her than anyone else in my life. I think in this story, I would have excused my self and left. The first date her little brother had any relationship with and she is already spilling things she shouldn't be. When my sister got home I would have beat the shit out of her, fucked up her mouth so bad she couldn't talk. Being the first born, is different than being the 2nd. My reaction as 2nd may have been like his, I'm not sure. What I do know for sure is that words would have been exchanged, and it could have turned physical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous