I Love You, Need You & Want You, Ma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, a telling sign, she was masturbating herself while he was masturbating himself. Obviously, he had sexually aroused her. Obviously, she was just as sexually excited watching him masturbate and watching him cum as he was sexually excited with her watching him masturbate and watching him cum. Hopefully, now, that his incestuous lust for her is out in the open, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

With him having a private audience of one, as if he was masturbating in his sleep while sexually fantasizing having sex with his mother, he continued roleplaying while stroking his stiff prick. Now that he made his masturbation more graphically personal by calling her by name and vocally including her in his sexual fantasy, he was not only sexually satisfied but also sexually excited that she stayed to watch his whole, masturbation show. He was sexually excited that she watched him cum.

Yet, when he should have been ashamed and embarrassed that his mother not only caught him masturbating but also now knew that he was masturbating over her, instead he was sexually excited. If anything, he was glad that the incestuous lust he had for his mother was now revealed. Perhaps, with her now knowing that he sexually wants her, she's free to have sex with him. Perhaps, with her now knowing that he sexually wants her, instead of just teasing him with up-skirt views of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, she'd flash him her topless and/or naked body.

'How hot is that? My MILF of a mother saw my naked, erect prick. My MILF of a mother stayed in my room while watching me masturbate myself. My MILF of a Mom started masturbating herself while watching me stroking my prick. My sexy, divorced Mom watched me cum all over myself in the way that I'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her,' he thought. 'Now she knows that I want her. Now she knows that I masturbate over her. Now she knows that I want her to blow me. Now she knows that I want to make love to her before fucking her. Now she knows that I wish she'd have incestuous sex with me.'

"Mom, that was so frigging unbelievable," he said continuing his roleplaying for her sexual benefit. "I love you, Mom. I need you. I want you, Mom. You're the best, Mom. You're the best," he said with his eyes still closed as if talking in his sleep. "Kiss me, Mom. Kiss me. French kiss me. Oh, Mom. Oh, Mom," he said while imagining French kissing his mother again. "Oh, Mom, make love to me. Please have sex with me again."

Still holding his hard, dripping, erect cock in his hand, he opened his eyes to see his mother standing in his bedroom. Still staring at his expose prick, her left hand was on her right breast and her right hand was still beneath her short skirt but was now tucked inside her panties. With her mouth open and her eyes bulging out of her head, she was masturbating herself. His mother was masturbating herself. As soon as she saw him open his eyes, she closed her mouth, removed her hand from her breast, removed her hand from her panties, and fluffed down her short skirt.

In the way that she finally caught him masturbating to completion, he wished he could catch her masturbating to completion too. Now he wished he had delayed opening his eyes. Maybe he would have heard and seen her cum. Yet, no longer hiding his sexual lust for her, now she knows that he sexually wants her. Now she not only knows that he wants her to suck his cock but also that he wants to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath too. Now she knows that he not only wants to make love to her but also that he wants to fuck her. Now she knows he wants to have sex with her.

"Oh, my God, Bobby. Sorry. Sorry. I'm so sorry, Bobby. I heard you yell Elizabeth. I thought there was something wrong. I thought you were calling me," she said staring at erect prick still leaking cum. "I didn't know. I didn't know that you were, um, sorry. I'm so sorry," she said turning a bright red.

As if she was tempted to walk to his bed and stroke him before sucking him and fucking him, she took one last, long look at his stiff penis before closing his bedroom door behind her.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 04 ###

Embarrassed and ashamed, Robert confronts his mother, Elizabeth, for her reaction to watching him masturbating and cumming over her. Yet, instead of facing the elephant in the room, disregarding it and ignoring it, she sweeps her son's sexual attraction to her under the rug.

* * * * *

As embarrassed as he was sexually excited, hoping for a new chapter in their mother and son relationship by introducing mother and son incestuous sex, Robert cringed by his boldness of intentionally allowing his mother to catch him masturbating. He cringed by allowing her to watch him cum all over himself. He cringed by his audacity in allowing her to know that he not only was sexually and incestuously attracted to her but also that he wanted to have sex with her.

Just as he had hoped it would happen one day but completely unplanned to happen on Valentine's Day, his mother heard him call her, opened his bedroom door without knocking, and caught him masturbating. She not only saw him stroking his cock but also, with her unembarrassed and unashamed, she stayed to watch him stroke his cock. He sexually aroused her enough for her to sexually touch herself. He watched her masturbating her pussy while fingering her nipple. Just as he hoped she would, she stayed to watch him cum.

'Wow,' he thought. 'She heard me call her name. She saw my erect prick. She watched me stroking myself. She saw me cumming.'

He saw her standing in his bedroom in shock. He couldn't believe she stayed to watch the show and stared at him while he masturbated himself and ejaculated all over himself. Even more unbelievable than her catching him masturbating, instead of leaving she stayed to watch. Even more unbelievable than her staying to watch, instead of leaving, she fingered her nipple through her bra and blouse while fingering her pussy through her panties. She masturbated herself while he masturbated himself.

'I still can't believe my Mom stayed to watch my masturbation show. I still can't believe she was masturbating herself while I was masturbating myself,' he couldn't stop from remembering all that happened.

When he opened his eyes a crack, just enough to see, he couldn't believe he saw her watching him stroking himself. He couldn't believe she watched him cum all over himself in the way that he'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her. Hopefully, this is finally it, the beginning of a new incestuous relationship. Either she'd reject him as her perverted son or she'd embrace him as her incestuous lover. He didn't know. He had no idea but he hoped to find out tonight.

Then, again, there's a lot in between being deemed her perverted son or her incestuous lover. Now that she knows that he sexually wants her, perhaps she'd continue to sexually tease him. Perhaps, whether unintentionally or deliberately, she'd continue flashing him her panties in up-skirt peeks and/or her cleavage and bra in down-blouse views. Perhaps, now that she knows that he wants to have sex with her, she'd flash him her naked breasts, her naked pussy, her naked ass, and/or even her naked body.

Now not only did she see him masturbating, cumming, and heard him call her name but also now she knows that he's sexually attracted to her and masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with her. She knows that he wants to have sex with her. She knows that he sexually fantasizes about her blowing him while masturbating himself. She knows that he masturbates about him cumming in her mouth and giving her a cum bath. She knows that he wants to make love to her before fucking her hard, fast, and deep.

Yet now that he allowed her to catch him masturbating, a two-edged sword, perhaps having prematurely played his hand, he regretted her knowing that he incestuously lusts over her. With him no longer an 18-year-old boy but a 24-year-old man, he suddenly felt immaturely foolish being sexually attracted to his mother. Thinking it was a good idea for her to catch him masturbating before, now he risked ruining the good relationship that he always enjoyed with his mother, his best friend and his confidant.

How could he do such a thing? Why would he do such a thing? Is he that horny and that sexually attracted to his mother than he'd risk their friendship, their close relationship, and even her asking him to leave her house? Is he that desperate for sex that he must incestuously victimize and sexually abuse his own mother by masturbating in front of her while allowing her to now know that he wants to have sex with her?

Now, even if she submitted herself to him, he wondered if he'd go through with having sex with his mother. He wondered if she'd go through with having sex with him. Knowing his mother better, she'd never surrender her sexual will to him. Knowing his mother better, she'd never allow him to have his wicked, sexual, incestuous way with her sexy body. It's one thing to sexually fantasize about having incestuous sex with his mother but quite another thing to actual have incestuous sex with his mother.

Now that his masturbation show was over and now that the sexual heat had subsided and he thought more about it, he shouldn't have masturbated in front of her. It was wrong for him to expose himself to her in that disgraceful way. How embarrassing is that for a 24-year-old man incestuously and inappropriately sexually lusting over his mother?

What if his mother doesn't sexually want him in the way that he incestuously wants her and in the way that he hopes she sexually and incestuously wants him? Yet, she did sexually touch herself while masturbating herself. Understandable, like mother, like son, perhaps, she was just as lonely as she was no doubt horny and sexually frustrated.

Loser, he felt like such a loser. How could he face her now? How could he face her when she now knows that he loves her, needs her, and sexually wants her? How could he celebrate Valentine's Day with her when she now knows that she was his Valentine? Yet, even with him having guilty feelings, even though he felt shame, he was glad that he gave her a masturbation show. He was glad that he allowed her to see him cum over the sexual thoughts of having sex with her. Perhaps, now that his incestuous feelings were out in the open, something would come of it.

Embarrassed and sexually excited by his atrocious actions at the same time, something he could never take back, it was over. Now she knows that his sexy MILF of a Valentine was his mother. How dorky was that? How perverted was that? Yet, he was glad that his sexual attraction to his mother was no longer the ignored elephant in the room. He was glad that his lust for her was literally and figuratively exposed by allowing her to not only see his cock and watch him stroking his cock but also watch him cumming while calling her name.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought, nonetheless and despite his embarrassment.

Only, he didn't care that she knows he sexually wants her. He had been incestuously lusting over his mother for six, long, sexually frustrating years, since he was 18-years-old, when his father left her for a much younger woman. Now that he was back home living with her after graduating college, wanting to get his sexual feelings out in the open, he needed to know if his mother shared his sexual attraction too. Tired of masturbating himself, he'd love for her to masturbate him. Tired of having sex with himself, he'd love to have sex with her.

Truth be told, if anything, he was sexually excited that she barged in his room without knocking and saw his erect prick. He was sexually excited that she stayed to watch him stroke his hard, hairy cock. He was sexually excited that she stayed to watch him ejaculate cum all over his chest, stomach, and hand. He was sexually excited that his mother was fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra and fingering her pussy through her panties while watching him masturbate himself. Now his mother knows that he masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with her.

With the ball in her court, he was free of his sexual secret. He only wished his mother had taken some tissues and wiped the cum from his naked body, hand, stomach, and chest. Instead of just staring, he wished his mother would have lick his cock clean and sucked his cock dry. He wished his mother would have taken the not so subtle hint, stripped herself naked, and had Valentine's Day sex with him. He wished his mother would have confessed her sexual attraction to him in the way that he graphically displayed and loudly verbalized his sexual attraction to her.

Despite his incestuous motives, a good sign, she could have knocked before opening his bedroom door but she didn't. She could have left his bedroom as soon as she saw his engorged, naked prick in his hand but she didn't. She could have left as soon as she saw him stroking himself faster and harder but she didn't do that either. She could have left as soon as she heard him call her name in sexual passion. Instead seemingly sexually enamored with watching him masturbate as much as he was incestuously excited for her to watch him cum, she stayed to watch his complete masturbation show while she masturbated herself.

After he showered and dressed, begging her forgiveness, compassion, and understanding, he needed to go out to the living room and apologize to her. He needed to give his mother her Valentine's Day gifts and to celebrate Valentine's Day with her. Just as he had no one else but her in his life, she had no one else but him in her life either. Besides, he was curious to learn her reaction to her catching him masturbate. He was curious to learn her reaction to watching him cum just as he was curious to know what she thought about him masturbating his incestuous lust over his thoughts of having sex with her.

Yet, even more than her catching him masturbating and cumming, a sight to behold, he couldn't believe she was fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra and fingering her pussy through her panties while watching him masturbate. Maybe there was some hope that she'd want him to finger her nipples and finger her pussy while he masturbated her, too. He wondered what she'd say or if she'd just sweep it under the rug as she did with everything else. Nonetheless, whatever she said or didn't say, not allowing her to ignore his sexual attraction to her, he still needed to apologize to her as his way to give her the opportunity to comment over all that she saw.

* * * * *

### SusanJillParker -- 05 ###

Making the best of an awkward situation, Robert celebrates Valentine's Day with his mother.

* * * * *

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mom," he said walking in the living room as if nothing had happened. He handed her flowers, candy, a card, and a gift-wrapped box.

Wishing he could take her in his arms and French kiss her as he did in his sexual fantasy, he gave her a respectful peck on the lips instead of a lustful one. He so wanted to part her lips while feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. He so wanted to part her lips while reaching his horny hand beneath her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties in the way he watched her doing in his bedroom.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Bobby," she said with a nervous and ashamed little smile.

Unable to remove the thought from his horny mind, he looked at her while recalling her fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra with one hand while her other hand was up her short skirt and buried inside her white panties. Suspecting that she didn't cum, he wondered how far she got in masturbating herself. He wondered if she was sexually frustrated. He wondered if she was as horny for him as he was always horny for her. He'd love nothing more than to masturbate his mother.

'I wonder what she's thinking,' he thought. 'I wonder if she's more embarrassed that I saw her touching herself than she is that she watched me masturbating myself and cumming.'

She put the box of chocolates on the living room table and opened her card before leaving the room to put the flowers in water. Then, she returned to open her gift. Totally inappropriate if not sexually suggestive, even now that she knows his sexual attraction to her and his incestuous lust for her, she still looked surprised when she saw her son had given her a short, sheer, low-cut, sexy, nightgown from Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, my. If I wear this you'll see all of me," she said with a laugh. "I'll have to wear a robe over this."

She handed him a gift, a watch. He opened it.

"Thank you," he said setting the time and putting on his wrist.

She gave him a warm smile.

"With you never wearing a watch but using the time on your Smartphone instead, you're always late for everything," she said with a laugh.

He suddenly looked as uncomfortable as she suddenly looked uncomfortable. Not wanting her to sweep it under the rug as she did everything else, when she didn't bring up the elephant in the room, he did. Other than her being sexually aroused enough to touch herself and masturbate herself, he wanted to know what her reaction was to catching him masturbating and cumming. If he had any hope of having incestuous sex with his mother, he needed to know what she was thinking. He needed to know what she was feeling. He needed to know if she had a sexual attraction to him in the way that he obviously had a sexual attraction to her.

Now that he knows that she was sexually aroused enough for to masturbate herself, he wondered if he rented a mother and son porn movie, if she'd watch it with him. With them both cuddling on the couch beneath the covers, he wondered if she'd touch herself again while thinking of having sex with him in the way that he'd think of having sex with her. How hot would that be if they masturbated together in the way that those Japanese mothers masturbated themselves with their sons while watching porn on those online videos?

"I'm sorry about that before, Mom," he said even though he wasn't sorry that she saw his cock, watched him stroke himself, heard him call her name, saw him cum, and now knows that he sexually wants her. "I'm so embarrassed," he said even though he was more sexually excited than he was embarrassed.

If anything, with the ball now in her court and her turn to play, he was relieved that his incestuous lust for his mother was now out in the open and hopefully up for discussion. Yet, with her acting unbothered and unflustered, as always she did about everything, even when his father drank to an excess and left her for Robert's ex-girlfriend, as if dismissing what happened, she waved a hand of disinterested. He knew then that she wouldn't take this as her opportunity to voice her sexual attraction to him.

"Don't worry. I didn't see anything that I haven't seen before," she said laughing. "We're both mature adults and we all have sexual needs and fantasies."

'Don't worry? She didn't see anything that she hadn't seen before,' he thought while finishing his mother's sentence in his horny mind. 'She saw my erect prick? She watched me stroking myself. She heard me calling her name. She knows that I was masturbating over the thoughts of having incestuous sex with her. She saw me cumming', he thought.

He looked at her stunned that she was prepared to ignore his masturbation show and his admitted incestuous, sexual desire for her.

'What does it take to get an honest answer from my mother? She acts as if she had seen my erect cock and had watched me cum before. She acts if she already knew that I masturbated over her and want to have sex with her. Yet, while watching her fingering her nipple and her pussy through her clothes, I got to her. Unable for her to deny that reality, I sexually excited her. Only, I still don't know if she sexually wants me in the way that I sexually want her. She may have been thinking of someone else while touching herself,' he thought.

1...34567...24