All Comments on 'I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1*

Cuckold+whorebitch+skank+whorenotdead+sickfuckedupwriter=1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dirty old men can't even get dirty old women?

He waited twenty years, only to be traded in for a young cock? There is no justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LMAO

Good story and probably more accurate than most. One thing you forgot to mention, with the plethora of food and lasck of exercise, most officers on a cruise ship are overweight. Still...damn funny!!!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Good cruise ship story

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Plus they get great tips and he made an ally for getting his Captain's ticket. Not a bad deal. <br><br>

The only thing I have to question is that you seem to be writing him as jealous? Why in the hell would he be? He wanted to try Kirsten out and he's had the chance. There seems to be a constant supply of willing older women, the kind he prefers. He's married and the implication is that he has no intentions to get a divorce. He's had a good time with Kirsten up until now but she's rubbing it in his face that he's getting older and can't fuck like a 20 year old. Besides a slight kick in the ego, why should he care? She says she wants to fuck him too. How about, " Well honey that sounds fine but I'm not going to be sitting around waiting for you. I will be looking for other opportunities. If it gets to the point that you want to get together and I'm not busy we can probably work something out.". After all. she's just another horny bitch.

BentheTrollBentheTrollalmost 13 years ago
Most people are happy. Why bitch?

Dear Anonymous giver of 1*: The people in the story seem happy and many readers of LynnGKS's excellent story appear satisfied. May I respectfully suggest you watch a Waltons dvd instead of reading pieces on a site to which you are probably not suited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Ben the troll

Are you against "freedom of speech". Stick your suggestion where the sun don't shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Ben,

Are you a real troll?

You sure sound like one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it when I "pumped 4 loads"

And I still love it when I pump two (on a good day)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous