If a Tree Falls in the Forest...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also had an even better idea than Adam's but needed Bill to agree to Adam's proposal first.

"What the fuck. Why not? What Adam said about the masseuse and my physical therapist made sense to my brain. Let's see if my dick agrees." Way to go, Bill!

I clapped my hands in delight. "This is going to be fun!" I put my hand on each of their thighs and squeezed, letting my hand wander just a little too far between their legs as I removed it. Had to make sure everyone's juices were flowing, so to speak. "Shall we all retire to my bedroom?"

Adam smiled and Bill looked confused. "All?"

"Sure. Haven't you always wanted to watch me suck another guy's cock?"

"Uh, not really, no," Bill replied.

"It'll be just like watching porn," I said.

"Even better," Adam chimed in, "because you'll know it's going to happen to you next." That seemed to sell Bill on the idea.

"Let's go." I grabbed each of their hands and pulled them toward my bedroom. I pulled my vanity bench next to the bed and patted the cushion. "You sit right here, Bill. You'll have a nice clear view. But no touching yourself - we don't want you halfway there by the time it's your turn." I winked at Adam. "Plus, I wouldn't want Adam irrationally turned on by seeing your massive cock." Adam raised his eyebrows in surprise. He looked rather excited at the idea that there was a "massive" cock in the room. For the record, Bill's cock is just north of 8 inches, but not exceptionally wide - its shape just naturally slips down your throat. Yum.

Bill's eyes were glazing over a little. I recognized that look. He was getting very turned on. Again: yum.

"Where do you want me?" Adam asked. That was an interesting question. Where DID I want him? Do I have him sit on the edge of the bed and kneel between his legs? Guys love it when I look up at them while their cock disappears into my mouth. Or lay him flat on the bed and have some room to move around, shift positions? I actually adore 69 and find that I get even more into the blowjob while someone is licking my pussy. But I wouldn't ask Adam to do that - he's being a good sport but that would be too far. I decided to have him lay on his back with his head propped up by pillows.

Adam undressed himself, laid down on the bed, spread his legs slightly, and smiled at me.

"Shirt on or off?" I asked.

"On," Bill interrupted. I thought he might be getting jealous, until he added, "I mean, if your test is going to be completely fair, when I'm getting my BJ, it would be a giveaway if I feel Gina's tits out in the wild." I could have pointed out that I could always put my shirt back on, but since Bill was getting into the spirit of the encounter, I decided not to. Plus, as fabulous a rack as I have, it was likely to have done little or nothing to turn on Adam.

I had no idea what the right thing to say would be before starting a blowjob on a gay man in front of an old friend, so I took a deep breath, whispered "OK, then," and positioned myself with my head next to Adam's crotch.

Adam was partially erect. In that state, his cock was about 3 or 4 inches long, and relatively thin. His balls were small, hanging loosely. Interestingly, he was completely shaven down there. This was new for me. My partners usually exercised good hygiene, but I had never seen (live) a shaved cock and balls. I took another deep breath, and reached out to cradle Adam's sac, gently rolling his balls between my thumb and finger. He flinched when I first touched him. As casual as he was about the whole situation, it had to be odd to be touched by a stranger, with someone watching, especially if the stranger was a woman and you were a gay man. After the initial flinch, he exhaled deeply and I could feel him relax a bit. His arms were at his side, hands down on the bed, and his eyes were shut.

After I had warmed up his balls with my hand for a minute, I reached for the base of his shaft and held it loosely. I could feel his heartbeat as it pulsed, and it had begun to swell a bit. With just my fingertips, I stroked the length of his cock, stopping to rub my thumb against his frenulum for a moment (which elicited a long sigh, which I filed away for future use) before stroking back down to the base. I continued gently stroking for another minute, slowly - this was a warm-up. I continued stroking and leaned in to lick his balls. The hairless texture was a pleasant surprise; I was able to swish my tongue back and forth without dislodging any hairs that I'd have to spit out later. Very convenient.

My tongue bath on his sac was having the desired effect. His cock was hardening. I smiled, watching it slowly engorge. I inhaled deeply. Clean, with a faint odor of soap. Not surprising, but again very pleasant.

Since it hadn't been discussed, I was going to assume that there was no prohibition on me touching myself too. With a clean hardening cock inches from my face and my often-intimate friend watching three feet away, I felt sexy and powerful. And very turned on. I guided a finger beneath my panties and slipped it inside. I gasped at how wet I was already, and it felt like my pussy almost swallowed my finger. Adam smiled - maybe he thought my gasp was from his hardening cock. Let him, it's fine.

It was time to take him in my mouth. I assumed he was close to fully erect by now. A little over five inches, I guessed. Size didn't matter to me when I was giving oral. I could handle most cocks and could have serious fun with a smaller one. That was my plan with Adam. I closed my lips around the head of his cock and gently sucked. Another long sigh. I held him firmly clamped in my mouth and swished my tongue back and forth over the head. Slowly, I took more of his length into my mouth, bathing the shaft with my tongue. With no tell-tale pubic hairs to alert me, I was surprised when I reached bottom and my lips pressed against his groin. I held his entire length in my mouth and continued worshiping his cock with my tongue.

With a manageable - it's rude and uncalled for to call anyone's cock small - cock, one can do many things not possible with a monster cock in your mouth. My favorite is to slither my tongue out and lick his balls while I have him clamped between my lips. This must have been a new experience for Adam, as I heard him exhale a long "oooooo" as my tongue massaged his balls. The added bonus since he was not huge is that I could extend my tongue rather far - not quite to his perineum, but far enough to be rewarded with an excited twitch through his body. I heard a sigh from behind me and smiled around Adam's dick. Bill knew this particular move well and it was a favorite. Once when he was really worked up, I had made Bill cum by pulsing my throat muscles and lapping at his balls. I knew that he must have a raging hard-on by now, gay guy on the bed notwithstanding.

And I was getting very excited. I had three fingers inside me now and was sure a small puddle was forming below me.

This was turning out to be a really fun night.

I slid my lips back up the length of his shaft until only the head was still in my mouth. It was my experience that some men adored having their slit licked, while others were very uncomfortable with it. Adam was in the latter category. I probed the tip of my tongue into his urethra and he squirmed involuntarily, so I immediately stopped. Instead, I kissed the head of his cock and began rubbing my lower lip back and forth against his frenulum, gently kissing and nibbling the trigger spot. Had he had his eyes open, I was sure he'd have found the visual very sexy, but his eyes remained closed. Perhaps he was imagining a former (or current) lover pleasuring him. OK by me. I knew who was doing the heavy lifting regardless of who he was fantasizing about.

This was an interesting challenge, though. Most men are very visual - that's part of why lingerie and make-up are multibillion dollar industries. I don't know if gay men are equally visually inclined, but in this case it didn't matter. Any impact I could have through visual stimulation was gone, because Adam chose to keep his eyes closed. Too bad. Most of my technique looks as good as it feels. Almost. It feels really good. Hey, it's not bragging if you can deliver.

My lips were doing their magic on his trigger spot. I felt his breathing quicken and deepen. His heart was pounding. Some guys really get off on aggressive and intense blowjobs. Others are into what they like to refer to as "face-fucking" (which they will only ever say once in my presence). I had guessed that Adam would prefer sensual and slow, building up the excitement until he can't hold back. I was right.

I cradled his balls in my hand, tugging ever-so-gently, and took his cock back into my mouth. You'd be amazed at what some small movements combined with powerful suction can do. Instead of bobbing up and down, my lips never slipped more than three inches below the tip, and the up and down cadence was slow and steady. My lips held him firm and I inhaled through my nose to generate suction. I am told that suction separates a good blowjob from an epic one. I am inclined to believe that is true, and based on Adam's response, he was once again reconfirming it.

No matter the size of the guy's cock, that initial feeling when his cockhead swells and his balls tighten is a thrill for me. It tells me I've succeeded in getting him off. It tells me I'm about to feel him explode in my mouth, throbbing and pulsing. It reassures me that I'm good at this and I love it. I don't understand women who don't love it when her partner floods her mouth with cum. Sure, it can be messy, and it occasionally tastes a little funky. But think about what's happening. Skill and enthusiasm have caused your partner intense pleasure, manifest as a torrent of cum. You are literally consuming the result of your effort, a palpable tribute to your tender ministrations. It's intense pleasure for him. And it's a rush for me.

By the time his orgasm began in earnest, we all knew that we had proven our first hypothesis: that a gay man could enjoy a blowjob from a woman. I had worked my magic and felt satisfied. I made him cum - successful blowjob. I didn't have to take him deep at the moment of his eruption, and let him surge into my throat, massaging as much cum out of his balls as he could stand. That was a bonus, for him and for me. I smiled broadly around his cock as I heard his surprised moan of joy. If he enjoyed it more than he expected, good on me.

He had mentioned that he had been in a dry spell. I could tell. I gulped furiously as he unloaded an impressive load in my throat. I didn't want to break the mood and didn't want to miss a drop so I relaxed my throat and breathed through my nose. I wasn't going to release him until he was totally spent and I felt him begin to soften, the last trickles of fluid falling on my tongue.

When at last I let Adam's cock flop onto his stomach, I gently patted his thigh and whispered, "Relax for a while."

I then turned to Bill and hissed, "If you don't get me off this instant, I will never speak to you again." I was only half-kidding. I was so wet and worked up and desperately needed release. No one was going to fuck me anytime soon: Adam wouldn't and Bill couldn't if we were going to continue the blind blowjob experiment. But, as I was well aware, Bill could lick pussy like a champ.

I shimmied to the edge of the bed and Bill's head was between my legs in a flash. He was panting from what he'd just watched and that translated into fierce and frenzied lapping. Usually, I enjoy a nice slow build-up. If a guy wants to spend twenty or thirty minutes going down on me, who am I to say no? But this was different, I was past the build-up. I needed to CUMMMMMMM!

Bill understood. He alternated between plunging his tongue inside me and massaging my clit with his flattened tongue (works so much better than flicking with the tip). I felt like there must have been a steady flow from my pussy and my thighs were warm and sticky. Yum. Bill was never short on enthusiasm and I basked in the ravishing. Every time Bill went down on me, I asked myself why we never got more serious. Probably the wrong time to be evaluating relationships. Any guy would seem like a prince if he was doing to me what Bill's tongue was doing.

And god bless Bill's long strong fingers. I was squirming and squealing beneath his lapping and getting increasingly worked up and would have been very happy to just let Bill lavish my clit to orgasm. Bill had another idea. Never breaking his assault on my clit, he slipped two fingers deep inside me. I groaned like an animal. Rather than sliding his fingers in and out (I like the term "finger-fucking" almost as much as I like "face-fucking," which is not at all), he crooked them and quickly found my g-spot. Although it was a familiar sensation, feeling Bill's fingertips tapping and circling my trigger spread warmth and joy to every nerve on my body.

If this were an ordinary FWB hookup, there would have been stops and starts, teasing and pleasing, all to build up the arousal. Bill knew better. He was gentle but relentless, sensual but purposeful. I needed to cum and he was going to get me there. The shortest distance between two points is ...

HOLY FUCK! I exploded. My spring coiled and snapped within a few seconds. My hips had barely risen from the bed when I suddenly convulsed, howling like a coyote. I shuddered and had to pull Bill's head (by the ears - sorry, Bill) away from pussy. My clit felt like a harp string that was about to snap if anyone so much as breathed on it. Bill removed his fingers and licked them clean. I have no idea if he really likes the taste but it made me feel so desirable and delicious. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on him. If, in fact, it was my mouth that would be getting on him.

"Wow, that was hot." Adam had sat up and was watching the last few moments of Bill's display of cunnilingual prowess.

Between heaving breaths, I replied, "Which part? The blowjob or Bill's magic tongue?"

"Both. I'm not into straight porn but you'd have to be dead not to get turned on by you two." He paused. "And the blowjob was epic. Thank you." He leaned in and kissed me tenderly on my (sweaty) cheek. Part of me was hoping he'd say it was the best ever. But that was a momentary attack of the ego-monster. I didn't have to have been his best. I was good. Epic, he said. One could argue that guy's have an immediate advantage when it comes to sucking off another guy because they have the equipment and know what everything feels like. Maybe that's true, maybe not. There's more to a blowjob than just the physical stimulation.

That position (heh) was about to be put to the test, though. Bill was about to receive a blowjob with no visual stimulation, and it was quite possible that he would be getting it from a guy. Would it be better than mine? Would I learn anything? Will I be upset or jealous? As intimate as the preceding minutes had been, I was now feeling a little vulnerable. And worried - what if Bill freaks out?

In the end, though, my wicked side won out over my vulnerable and concerned side.

I cleaned up a little and gave Adam a chance to recover and get dressed. This also gave Bill a little time to cool down. I'm sure he was still turned on but he was probably not sporting the elephant boner he'd had watching me go down on Adam. Good. Let him get the experience from the start.

I rummaged through my drawers to find a scarf thick enough to serve as a blindfold and checked that my noise-canceling headphones were charged. The props were ready. Bill had stripped to his underwear and was sitting on the bed. I double-checked that you couldn't see anything through the scarf, then tied it firmly to cover his eyes. Bill placed the earphones over his head and gave a thumbs up. I tugged on his underwear; he paused, shrugged, and pulled them down to his knees, and then I lowered them over his feet. His cock inflated ever so slightly as the cool air caressed it and goosebumps appeared on his thighs.

The stage was set. With Bill fully naked and isolated, Adam and I returned to the living room.

Places, everyone. The show is about to start!

Adam and I had a decision to make. Who was going to perform the blowjob on Bill? Out of politeness I should have let him open the conversation, since he was my guest. But I'm not that polite. And I had a plan.

"Let's switch off during the blowjob and see if he notices," I whispered.

A smile crossed Adam's lips. "I was going to suggest the same thing but didn't know if you would go for it." Love this guy. "But do we tell him afterwards?"

I paused. Bill was already very aware of the fact that he might be getting a blowjob from a guy - that was part of the fun of this experiment. But we never said anything about telling him afterwards. He may not want to know. On the other hand, he may ask, or he might be "sure" which of us had sucked him off.

"Let's see his reaction, then decide. It could be fun having this as our little secret, too."

We walked into the bedroom and I announced, "OK, Bill, we're here. Are you ready?"

"We?"

"Sure," Adam said. "We were all in the room when I got my blowjob. It's only fair that we're all here when you get yours."

"Uh, ok." Bill's cock deflated a bit. Nerves were kicking in. I hoped he wasn't getting cold feet. Time to move fast. "Slide your butt down to the edge of the bed and spread your legs. Don't force them open, just relax and let your knees flop apart. Good. Here's a pillow - lay your head back and put your hands behind your head. No reaching or touching."

Now or never. I cupped his balls in my hand and held them. He flinched, and his sphincter could have cracked a walnut, but after a moment he relaxed and let out a sigh. Let the games begin.

I made eye contact with Adam and motioned with my head. He smiled and leaned in to lick the head of Bill's cock very lightly, slowly dampening it. I was still holding his ball sac. Adam seemed to be enjoying bathing Bill's tip with his tongue, and Bill was definitely enjoying it based on the speed with which his erection progressed.

I had never seen a guy going down on another guy. I didn't watch (much) porn and man-on-man was never of great interest. Because of my tremendous ego, it never occurred to me that I might learn something by watching a man perform a blowjob. This was an opportunity and I knew it wasn't being staged for the camera. This was getting better and better.

Adam made brief eye contact with me, then wrapped his lips around Bill's head, eliciting a long satisfied moan from Bill. Mimicking what I had just done to him, Adam took a breath through his nose and firmly sucked on the cockhead. Clever fellow - using some of my moves to make it difficult for Bill to tell whose mouth he was in. More of Bill's cock slipped into his mouth with another pause for some additional suction. Bill's breathing was getting heavier.

"Whoever this is, it feels great." I was happy to hear Bill say that - it meant he was comfortable and enjoying himself. He may have been overly confident that it was me sucking him since the technique was familiar. Or, maybe it just doesn't matter who is giving you a blowjob.

After another minute or two of moving Bill in and out of his mouth, pausing occasionally for some purposeful suction, he released the cock and started licking the head again. I felt Adam's hand on my shoulder and I took the cue that he was tapping out. We timed the handoff perfectly, with my tongue landing as Adam's moved off. As much as I love giving head, I was never one to blow multiple guys at once, or even the same day. I had my standards. So, this was the soonest I started - well, continued - a blowjob after just giving one. I felt a little slutty. It was fun. I wasn't going to start participating in blowbangs anytime soon, but I felt naughty, and that was getting me turned on again.