If a Tree Falls in the Forest...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Bill in my mouth and repeated the slow bob-and-suck that Adam had been performing. Then, I caught Adam's eye and stared right at him as I took Bill slowly and completely down my throat. Then I winked. I was showboating a little, daring him to match my deepthroat prowess. He grinned knowingly and positioned himself to take Bill's cock the moment I released him. After pulsing my throat around Bill's head for a moment, inch after inch of Bill's shaft began to reappear from between my lips. When I reached the top, I steadied Bill's now throbbing cock with the tip of my tongue. In one swift motion, Adam's mouth replaced my tongue and he buried Bill in his throat.

"Oh my god," Bill exclaimed. I thought our ruse had been found out based on Bill's surprise. "I love that!" he added. If he knew it was Adam and not me, he wasn't showing it.

When you've blown a guy a number of times, you get good at interpreting his body's cues. Adam's throat had flipped a switch in Bill and I knew the end was near. I started massaging his balls, occasionally pressing his taint, which earned me a grateful and familiar grunt of pleasure. Adam looked at me with a puzzled look; I interpreted it as "why are you doing that, that'll make him cum!" Adam wanted to make it last longer. I don't know if that was for Bill's benefit or his own, but it was sweet. I motioned my head toward Bill, and Adam recognized that I knew Bill's body and that the point of no return had been reached.

Adam returned to the short strokes and hard sucks with his lips that he'd (we'd) started with. He gave me a questioning look. It took me a moment to process that as "do you want him to cum in your mouth?" When I realized that was what he was communicating, I nearly burst out laughing. Under what other circumstances would someone silently ask whether they could swallow someone's cum or would you prefer to do it? I nodded that he should go ahead and he smiled slightly around Bill's cock.

Adam slowed down but maintained the suction. Instead of massaging his balls, I tapped lightly between the sac and his perineum. If this was going to end, it was going to end in slow motion.

I am told that when a guy cums, there is a moment when it feels like a needle is pushing from the base of his cock up through the pee-hole, but in a pleasant way. I know, I didn't get it at first either. It's the moment when the orgasm is about to begin and pressure is building up. Apparently, sometimes it is momentary and the guy cums quickly. Other times, that needle moment goes on for what feels like an eternity, a mix of ecstasy and frustration in anticipation of release. I assumed it was analogous, if maybe not similar, to the coiling spring feeling before clitoral orgasm.

Adam, of course, knew exactly what it feels like. Every guy is different, so there was no guarantee that Adam knew the precise amount of speed and pressure to apply to prolong that moment. Not that it would have mattered - there is no failing grade for that test, just different degrees of passing. To Adam's credit, he wanted to make this as pleasurable for Bill as he could, even if Bill never knew whether it was him or me who did it.

I felt a powerful pulse below Bill's sac and nodded quickly at Adam. Adam closed his eyes and gently sucked, barely moving his lips up and down. Bill unleashed. I pressed firmly against his perineum and rubbed his balls gently. Adam held him and nursed the head of his cock, swallowing just after each spurt emerged from Bill's throbbing head. Seeing Bill cum from this angle was a new experience. His shaft was rock hard and pulsating. A pang of jealousy hit me - not that Bill was getting blown by someone else, but that someone else was getting to enjoy the luscious load Bill had produced. Yum.

I also made a mental note that I had to have Bill fuck me senseless very soon.

When the throbbing subsided, Adam released his cock from his mouth and I let go of his balls. As silently as we could, we got up, walked out of the room and closed the door. "Come on out when you've recovered," I said through the door.

I poured Adam and me another shot of tequila and we toasted our collaboration. A few moments later, a dressed but slightly disheveled Bill emerged from my bedroom.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yup."

"We OK?" I asked motioning to all three of us.

"Yup."

Pause. "So?"

"It was great. Amazing." Bill looked at me. "I've never had anything less than an amazing blowjob when you've been in the room." Very diplomatic. If he knew anything about who just went down on him, he wasn't showing it.

"Could you tell who did it?" Adam asked.

"No."

"Do you want to know?"

Bill thought about it for a moment. "Not really. This whole business started with Darin's joke and the discussion about whether a guy would be gay, or would feel gay, if he got a blowjob from another guy. I don't know if I did and I don't know if I didn't, so in some sense, I both did and didn't."

"Schrödinger's cock." Adam quipped, which made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my seat.

"What?" Bill asked.

"Look it up, Einstein," I told him.

"Well, I don't feel any more gay than I did an hour ago. But I feel happily drained. Thank you, whoever."

"Whomever," Adam and I said in unison. Like I said, love this guy.

I took a sip of tequila, then asked, "So, do we tell anyone about this?"

"It might be fun to see their reactions, especially Darin," Adam mused.

"Martin will just be bummed that he didn't get a blowjob, too," added Bill.

"Very true."

"Let's keep it quiet," Bill said at last. "Unless Darin shoots his mouth off again," he added with a grin.

In unison, Adam and I said, "I am NOT blowing Darin!"

I haven't laughed that hard in ages.