Ignominy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
280 Followers

The muscles in my ass cheeks dimpled with each upward thrust. I watched myself in the mirrored surface on the back wall. A new, scary, confusing thought wormed its way into my brain. In all my fantasies, I imagined women seeing me naked. Even if there were men in some larger crowd, they were faceless filler - never the main attraction. Evan and Dylan were anything but faceless and voiceless. They were men. I was a man. I was having weird gay sex with my own very-manly reflection. I was more turned on than I ever had been in my entire life.

I tried to shake it off, even though the fear and confusion it engendered were dropping right into that feedback loop in my head, as though they'd always been meant to be there.

Dylan was talking to his phone; he was narrating what I was doing. I was trying my best to tune him out. I kept focusing own how great my dick felt rubbing against the smooth surface. I hadn't been this hard in years. I began to thrust more rapidly.

I tended to be a leaker, and it wasn't any different that night. A trickle of pre-cum dribbled down my cock. Damn, that feels good, I thought to myself as it coated the underside of my shaft. The warm, viscous fluid acted as a lubricant. Each humping motion suddenly became more intense; it felt as though somebody had turned up a setting controlling the nerves in my cock to maximum sensitivity.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned.

"He's loving this," Dylan yelled. "He's making himself his own little bitch! I imagine he'd stick it in his own ass right now if his reflection were a real person - no, that's not right. He'd bend over and let the reflection fuck him!"

Dylan cackled while Evan gave a more subdued chortle. I didn't think he was nearly as comfortable that my sexual humiliation had jumped from licking a shoe while naked to being on the verge of shooting my load. It seemed a bridge too far for him.

"Stop! Stop!" Dylan suddenly shouted.

A huge part of me wanted to keep going; I knew I was only about another minute from cumming if I kept thrusting at this pace. But, per his command, I halted. I continued to stay right beside the wall so that it supported my pulsing dick.

"I'm going to ask you some questions," Dylan said, "and you're going to tell me to truth."

"Yes," I replied, wondering what fresh ignominy could possibly arise from my responses.

"Have you ever been with another guy?" he asked.

"No," I answered.

"Do you want to cum right now?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Have you ever tried to suck it?" he asked, gesturing to my massive dick.

"Yes," I mumbled after pausing a few seconds.

"And..." he said.

"And I haven't done it since I met my wife," I said. "It was really only something I did if I couldn't find a girl to do it for me."

"Holy shit!" Dylan said. "Show me. I want to film this to show my friends."

I imagined Dylan mocking me to a group of college girls while they watched a video of me giving myself a blowjob. I could see them all laughing and calling me pathetic as they grimaced. Another squirt of pre-cum trickled down my shaft at the very idea.

"See, bro?" he said. "Your dick wants it!"

"Dylan, this is too gay," Evan said.

"It's not gay, dude," he said. "I'm just filming. It's like I'm making a documentary. I'm not actually involved in what this pervert is doing to himself."

Evan didn't respond. He was hardly looking to be my savior, but the slaver role had soured. He crossed his arms and turned his head to the side. Dylan looked right at me; it was as if he was waiting for the show to begin.

I stepped away from the mirrored wall. I grabbed the back of the lower thighs with my hands to better stabilize my legs. I breathed in deeply and hunched over, creating a curve in my spine. My cock head was only a few inches from my face; it was wobbling up and down.

I breathed in even deeper, like I was expelling all the air from my lungs. I contorted myself even more. The very tip of my dick was pressed against my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked it a few times. The pre-cum tasted salty and warm; I couldn't remember ever tasting it before, except for one time when I'd given myself an accidental facial.

"Look at this, guys," Dylan said at his phone. "He's going to suck himself off!"

"That was it," I said.

"Bro, that's nothing," Dylan said. "I'm sure you can do it. You are so close."

I pretended that Chloe was in the corner. I could hear here telling me to follow his instructions. I didn't want to tell her that I had half-assed my assignment. I tensed my abs in a way that I had never tried to do on purpose; it felt likely someone had kicked me in the stomach. I could feel that it had worked. My cock head was now pressing at my lips instead of resting on them.

I opened my mouth and took the last inch-and-a-half of my dick inside of it. I immediately started to drool; it was like my salivary glands knew what was going on. I sucked on the tip; it felt amazing. I didn't know if it was because I had already been close to cumming, or if it was the humiliation of being my own cocksucker while I was being filmed.

I let my tongue push past my lips and caress where my head met the shaft. I was especially sensitive in that area. My body trembled when as a swirled my tongue around the circumference. I took the tip back in my mouth; drool spilled out onto the floor.

"Use your hand to help yourself jerk off," Dylan commanded.

"Fuck, this bro!" Evan said as he turned to face the corner of the elevator. "I'm not watching."

Even that turned me on more. I was deep in the loop. Evan being disgusted and refusing to watch was just as humiliating as Dylan eagerly filming me. For all my muscles, and my big cock, I was hideous. I was a pathetic monster. I was a freak.

I reached up with my right hand to the best of my ability while trying not to lose my tenuous position. I wrapped it around the base of my dick and squeezed slightly. It felt so fucking amazing. I tried to pull in as much of my cock head as my ravenous lips could reach as I frantically began to pump away with my hand.

I gave into the pleasure; it felt so good. My knees started to quake. More pre-cum dripped from my cock, coating my tongue. I was on the verge of cumming. I knew it was only a few seconds away.

"Stop, fucking stop!" Evan yelled.

I was so startled that I lost my balance and fell onto my ass on the floor. Drool splattered from my mouth across my chest. I'd been so close, but not quite close enough.

Evan grabbed Dylan by the collar and pushed him into the wall. Dylan appeared genuinely shocked. I was guessing that it wasn't in Evan's nature to be so aggressive.

"This is done!" Evan screamed. "Get up off the floor and press the emergency stop button to turn this damn thing back on."

I pulled myself to my feet and wobbled to the buttons. The emergency stop was the only one lit up so it was easy to find. I pressed it.

"I don't give a fuck what you both do, but I'm getting out of this elevator," Evan yelled.

"Bro, chill out," Dylan said. "It was just a joke. I'll stop, okay? I'll stop!"

The elevator lurched into gear. I was stunned; a few moments earlier I had been on the verge of exploding into my own mouth. Now I didn't know what was about to happen. My abs still ached from hunching over; fear washed over me yet again.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened on the second floor. Luckily, nobody was waiting. Evan pushed past me while pulling Dylan behind him. I started to step forward to follow them to the gym, as Evan had suggested earlier.

"No!" he yelled. "Just take the elevator back to your floor and go back to your room."

They slowly disappeared as the gold doors closed in front of me.

It was finally over; my masters hadn't merely released me, but had ordered me to end Chloe's game. I was still so fucking hard. I prayed that she would reward me for following her orders. I knew I was going to have the most intense orgasm of my life.

I excitedly pressed the button for the third floor several times as I moved to the back corner of the elevator. I zoned out for a moment as I imagined myself sprinting from the elevator to the room. I could envision Chloe letting me in, as well as me begging her to finish the job I had started on myself.

Ding!

The doors started to open, and I walked forward, preparing to make a mad dash. My cock was practically ready to explode after everything that had happened.

"What the fuck!" a woman yelled as the doors parted.

A young couple stood in front of me. They appeared to be about my age. The woman's jaw hung open, and the man's eyes were wide with shock. Behind them, I could see the reception desk about thirty feet in the distance. Oh shit, I said to myself as I looked up at the display. It confirmed that the elevator had gone to the ground floor.

I hurriedly covered my rock-hard dick with my fanned out right hand as I lunged forward and pressed the already illuminated button for the third floor several times. I prayed for the doors to close.

"He was jerking off in there!" the woman screamed.

Her face contorted with disgust. Her boyfriend's eyes narrowed with rage; his jaw clenched with determination. The doors started to shut. I looked up at the display, as they were inches from closing. Suddenly, an arm wedged itself between the doors.

I watched in terror as the boyfriend used his hands to pull the doors apart. After he had forced them open a few inches, they made the rest of the journey on their own. He dove into the elevator. I pulled up both of my arms to protect my face in case he was coming in swinging.

He used one hand to grab me by the back of my neck and the other to hold onto my left elbow. I frantically tried to pulled away, but my bare feet kept slipping on the smooth elevator floor. I watched as my cock flopped up and down as I tried to escape from him.

It only took him thirty seconds to pull me out of the elevator. I could hear his girlfriend hysterically screaming at the reception desk. From the corner of my eyes, I could see a few other people clustered near the entrance of the room. A few of them were recording the commotion.

My heart was pounding as I continued to try to free myself. I started to panic. Evan had ended the scene, but he hadn't broken me out of my twisted feedback loop. I was still incapable of separating fear, humiliation, and arousal. My dick started to leak again; pre-cum splattered down onto my foot.

There was going to be a video of me fighting with another person while completely naked on the internet. I wondered how I was going to explain it to the people in my life. I would have to plead insanity. I suddenly imagined having to do literally do that in a courtroom. I had a feeling it wouldn't fly.

As soon as the elevator doors shut, the boyfriend slammed me against them. My pecs connected with them so hard I worried it would leave bruises. He had one arm on my back, leveraging his weight against me; his other hand was managing to constrain one of my wrists.

"Security is on the way!" yelled the receptionist.

The man grunted and pressed the side of his hip against my bare ass. I slid closer to the elevator door. As he forced me against the wall, my throbbing cock slid up the metal surface. Just as it had earlier, it nestled between my abs and the reflective surface.

I continued to flail in a desperate attempt to escape. He exerted more force to keep me pinned in place. My dick was rubbing all over the metal as I squirmed. More pre-cum oozed out and coated the surface. I looked over my shoulder; a tall, muscular security guard was approaching to help with the situation.

I imagined how ashamed I would be as he hauled me away. My cock vibrated with sensation. My balls started to dance in anticipation. The guard asked the man to continue to hold me in place while he "cuffed" me. I watched as he took a zip tie from his pocket.

I bucked wildly, as if I were as horse trying to break free of his reigns. The guard also pushed me into the elevator door. My cock was humping up and down. The bottom side was sliding in pre-cum while the top was rubbing against the grooved ridges of my abs. It felt better than fantastic. I would have been moaning if I hadn't been out of breath from struggling.

I heard the zip tie lock into place binding my wrists. I was filled with terror; everyone was watching. My cock couldn't handle it anymore; my nuts began to spasm. I knew what was about to happen.

The boyfriend stepped away, and the guard mumbled something about apprehending me. I couldn't hear him. I was starting to ride the wave of my cresting orgasm.

The guard grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around. I heard people gasping as they took in the new visual. Instead of seeing my jiggling ass as I struggled to free myself, they were watching my throbbing, nine-inch cock.

"Cover me," I begged the guard, hoping that he had brought something when he was told there was a naked man in the lobby.

The first eruption exploded from my raging hard-on. A thick rope of hot, white cum shot out in front of me, splattering all over the tile floor. My dick flailed up and down, as if the first jet of jizz had overloaded it.

The guard jumped back with a shocked look on his face. Silence fell over the room as everyone processed what was happening. My legs were shaking from the intensity of it all.

Another rope of cum flew out of my wild, waving dick. It spurted upwards across my chest and abs. The next two ropes alternated between splashing down on my left leg and feet, and my abs again. Each eruption expelled more fluid than I had ever produced in one shot.

By the fifth and final shot, my cock had stopped dancing quite so much. The viscous fluid shot out straight in front of me, adding to the puddle that was already on the floor. I let out a small moan as the climax subsided.

I looked around the room. I saw various mixtures of disgust, shock, and disdain upon the faces in the crowd. A few of them were muttering comments that I could only assume were accusations or denunciations - all of them fair and accurate, I was sure.

"Let's go," the guard commanded as he grabbed me by the bicep.

As I walked away, I looked to the corner of the room. I could swear I saw Chloe partially hidden behind a faux ficus, but I wasn't at all certain. I only had a moment to glance around. The guard's iron grip and violent tugging directed my attention back towards my impending doom.

I followed him into a corridor; all the people in the lobby were out of sight. We walked for about twenty feet before approaching a door aptly marked 'Security.' He opened the door and practically pushed me inside. I heard the lock engage as he left.

"Wait here," he loudly commanded from the other side.

I scanned the room. It was incredibly bare bones. There was a wooden desk with a chair on each side, a few filing cabinets, and some cardboard boxes. There weren't any windows; otherwise, I likely would have considered whether it was worth it to try to escape.

I walked to the chair in front of the desk and perched on the edge. It was awkward with my hands bound behind my back. I felt exhausted and sticky; the cum splattered all over my body was beginning to cool. I zoned out; it was as if my mind had been too stimulated and needed to shut down.

I can't tell you how much time had passed; it could have been two minutes or it could have been an hour. I heard voices on the other side of the door that pulled me back into my body. I could tell that one was male and the other was female. I had no idea what they were saying to one another.

The door opened, and in walked the security guard with Chloe. They stopped their discussion as they entered the room. Chloe smiled at me as she walked over and stood by my side. She placed her hand on my shoulder. The guard crossed the room and sat in the chair on the other side of the desk.

His named badge said 'Leo'. He looked like he was in his early thirties; he was a buff man with caramel-colored skin. He was roughly the same height and weight as I was, if I had to guess. He was bald; he looked like the type that shaved his head to hide that his hairline was receding.

"Miss, I already told you," he said, "I have to call the police. This is isn't a situation where I can use my discretion and let your husband go. I would be fired."

"Leo, you have to understand," Chloe replied. "My husband has a medical condition. He has insomnia, so he has to take these pills in order to sleep. One of the side effects is that they make him sleep-walk. I've told him to make sure he wears pajamas when he sleeps, but he forgets."

"Miss..." he started.

"Chloe," she interrupted.

"Chloe... even if that were the case, how do you explain all the sexual stuff?" he asked.

I genuinely wondered what Chloe was going to say. I couldn't even fathom what type of explanation would sound remotely plausible. I looked down at the pool of cum nestled in my abs, feeling hopeless about where this was headed.

"That's a separate medical issue," she said. "My husband suffers from genital hypersensitivity and premature ejaculation. The doctor says he was one of the worst cases he has ever seen. I remember one time when I sat on his lap for a family photo. After just a few seconds of me wriggling around, he shot his load in his jeans."

I couldn't believe that her explanation was that I couldn't last longer than a teenager. A part of me wanted to interject to protect my honor, but I bit my tongue. Leo looked a little embarrassed on my behalf; I noticed that he hadn't been making eye contact with me.

"Well, I guess that is something you should tell the police when they arrive," he said.

"Leo, please, Leo," Chloe begged. "This will completely ruin my life. Not just my husband's life, my life too! He's going to be fired and ridiculed when this all comes out. We are already behind on our mortgage. I'm going to end up out on the street."

Chloe did her best job of acting like a damsel in distress; I had seen her performance before. She made her doe-like eyes appear even wider than usual as she batted her eyelashes. Her voice changed just enough to make her sound like she was younger than her age.

"Please, Leo," she begged.

I watched as Chloe ambled over and sat on the corner of the desk nearest the security guard. She arched her back to make her small tits appear more prominent. She was petite, but she knew what angles worked best to highlight her features. I started to smirk; there was actually a chance she might convince him to free me. Also, there was something endearing about knowing that she would offer herself up to protect me.

"I will do anything, Leo," she whispered. "Anything."

Chloe reached her hand down and slid them into her jeans. Leo's eyes widened; I could tell that he hadn't expected anything like that. She started rubbing herself as she bit her lower lip and moaned.

"Miss, you are barking up the wrong tree," Leo said.

"If you're married, we don't have to tell anyone," Chloe said as she continued to play with herself.

"I'm gay," he responded bluntly.

I almost laughed for some reason. I wouldn't have ever guessed he was gay, and clearly Chloe hadn't picked up on it either. She immediately dropped the act. She looked back at me, as if trying to let me know that she had given it her best attempt.

"To be honest, your husband is more of my type," he said with an unexpected boldness. "Well, except for the sensitivity thing you talked about. I've never been with a guy who deals with that stuff."

I watched as the light sparked in Chloe's eyes. She looked over at me and mouthed the words: "Remember the rules."

"Well, my husband is just as adventurous as I am," Chloe said. "I'm sure we could work something out."

CalMaple
CalMaple
280 Followers