Ignominy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo looked at me; he surveyed my body. I felt as if I was an object being sold at a flea market. My heart started to pound again as I thought about what was going to follow.

"Mason, tell Leo that you think he's sexy," Chloe said.

"You are a really attractive man, Leo," I said. "I can tell that you must have a nice body under that uniform. I think it's sexy when men stay fit."

Technically, I wasn't lying. I'd just never considered the matter for any man other than myself. Leo was, indeed, a pretty good-looking guy. I wasn't entirely sure why I was so hung up on not telling outright lies. I was moments away from my entire life falling apart, and Leo had tossed me a lifeline.

"You sleep with other guys?" Leo asked. Chloe mouthed the word "Yes" to me.

Just like that, my qualms about outright lying became moot. Chloe was in charge.

"Yes," I said, not offering up any details.

"Totally," Chloe said. "I sleep with girls; he sleeps with guys. We are more about having a good time than putting labels on things. So, you think Mason is good-looking, huh?"

"Very," Leo mumbled. "I just got out of a long-term relationship, so it's the first time I've really being looking at guys in that way in quite some time."

"Honey, you should invite Leo to come take a closer look at you," Chloe said. "You're the first new guy he's been able to see naked in a while."

My breathing became shallower. I knew I couldn't say no to any requests. It wasn't just about my wife's happiness anymore, or about some hypothetical amazing sex we might have later. It was about survival.

"Leo, come sit by me," I said.

Leo hesitantly stood from his chair and walked across the room. He perched himself on the edge of the desk so he was looking down at me. Chloe repositioned herself where he had been sitting.

I had no idea how Leo could find me attractive in that moment. I was covered in my own congealing jizz. I wondered if Leo had low standards, or if maybe he had his own set of kinks. All I knew was that his eyes were fixated on my body like he was enthralled by it.

Chloe nodded at my spent cock; it was laying flaccid on my thigh. She pointed into the air and mouthed something. I think she was telling me that I needed to try to get it up.

"You're looking at his dick, huh?" Chloe asked. "It's one my favorite features too. I hadn't been with any white guys that were nine inches before him. Mason, wouldn't it feel nice to have Leo touch you?"

"Leo, you can touch it if you want," I said.

Leo looked at Chloe; she nodded her encouragement. Leo leaned forward and wrapped his hand around my dick. I tried to imagine everything I had gone through that day - all of the things that had caused me so much excitement and embarrassment. I replayed the highlights: banging on the door as the women watched, sucking my own dick in the elevator, and cumming in the lobby.

Don't ask me why the obvious escaped me. It just did. People are weird. Brains are weird. Surely, however, being zip-tied, naked, covered in my own spunk, and felt up by a burly gay security guard who was thinking about using me for sex in exchange for not ruining my whole life - all at the behest of my own wife, who was forcing me to pretend I was an old pro at gay sex - was pretty fucking humiliating.

Blood started to flow into my member; it began to firm up in Leo's hand. It was only about seven inches, but it was obvious that it was responding. That was the most important part.

"I think he likes that, Leo," Chloe said. "Why don't you give it a few strokes?"

Leo started slowly sliding his hand up and down the length of my cock. The cum that had dribbled along my shaft made the movement more fluid. I tried to focus on the sensation of his fingers as they rubbed the jizz into my cock head. I looked down and watched as my dick grew into its full potential again. Then, Leo suddenly stopped.

"Didn't you say he's hypersensitive?" Leo asked. "Should I stop?"

"Since he just came not too long ago, he can last longer than usual," Chloe said, "but you're right; it's probably better to let it rest."

Oddly enough, I felt like Chloe was right. I had never struggled with cumming too quickly in the past, but this whole experience had me all mixed up. It was almost as if I was becoming whatever Chloe demanded of me. Even hearing her comment, I imagined how I could likely cum if Leo jerked me the right way for another solid thirty seconds.

"What do you want to do with Mason, Leo?" Chloe asked. "Do you want to jerk him off? Do you want to blow him?"

"Maybe something else," he said.

My stomach turned as I listened to Chloe negotiate what I would be willing to do in order to not have Leo call the police. The two options I would have preferred didn't seem to be on the table. Leo must have been in the mood to receive some attention.

"What do you want, Leo?" Chloe said. "Just say it."

"Well, my ex preferred to suck me off, but he was barely ever in the mood to do more," he said. "It would be nice to feel my cock in a nice, tight ass."

I squirmed in my seat, feeling the smooth wood pushing against my ass. My left leg started bouncing up and down. I thought that I must be dreaming; there was no way he was asking to fuck me. I hadn't even been with a guy before. Even if I had ever wanted to experiment, I would never have chosen to be on the receiving end.

I thought that Chloe, surely, would find a way to convince him that I'd be better at anything else. She knew that I used to suck myself off; giving a blowjob to another dude couldn't be that different. I was almost hoping that they'd settle on that as a compromise.

"What about being fucked?" Chloe asked. "Mason is really good with that thing. It's so big that I can barely take it all. Imagine how good it would feel."

Leo smirked and shook his head. He glanced over my body with a prurient look in his eyes. I could see that he was starting to sport a tent in his khakis.

"Stand up and turn around," he commanded me.

I looked at Chloe, raising my eyebrows. She nodded her approval. I could see her settle deeper into her seat. It felt as if there was a shift within her. She had looked on edge the whole time before that moment; now it appeared as if she was starting to relax.

I lifted myself from the chair, making sure not to lose my balance with my hands tied behind my back. The cum that had been pooling on my stomach was so viscous that it continued to cling to the defined outlines of my abs.

"Turn around," Leo said.

I carefully turned so that my back was facing both of them. I heard Leo stand up from where he was perched on the desk. His shoes clomped on the floor as he took a step towards me. I jumped into the air as I felt his hand grab my right ass cheek. I had to force myself to not jerk away from him. Leo continued to massage my ass cheek, like he was kneading dough.

"He has a really nice ass," Leo said to Chloe.

"He does," she replied. "He loves it when people play with it."

"Really?" Leo asked, since he undoubtedly sensed the tension in my body.

"You have to admit these aren't normal circumstances, Leo," she said. "I know it's very, very hard for you to believe, but my husband isn't actually some sick, twisted pervert who fantasizes about being caught out in public, bound up, humiliated, dominated... he just sort of sleepwalked into it. We're very open-minded, but we would never include innocent bystanders in our sex life without their consent. That would be wrong."

I had to give her credit: she really sold it. I supposed she knew she couldn't afford to be coy. It didn't matter much; I knew she was poking me, and it worked. I blushed furiously. My cock twitched and swelled some more. I was exactly that kind of freak, and both of us had violated innocent people in pursuit of our own selfish, deviant pleasure.

"I know we're in no position to be making demands, Leo," she said, "but you could reassure him a little if you're not feeling this particular vibe. Under different circumstances, he'd be very comfortable with you already."

Leo paused, perhaps considering my wife's plea. I couldn't tell from my vulnerable position in front of him. Then I felt his other hand between my shoulder blades. He began to push on my back.

"Bend over," he said, and I immediately sensed that there was something about this "vibe" that was working for him. I already knew that it was working for my wife.

I froze; I desperately wished I could see what was happening. It was feeling as if Chloe and Leo were working as team, while I was on the other side. I tried to remind myself that, even if it might feel that way, Chloe was my wife, and she was doing her best to help me.

I bent forward, letting Leo press down on my back until I was staring at my feet. Leo lifted his hand from my back and placed it on my other ass cheek. I could hear him moving behind me as he lowered himself to his knees. He pulled at my cheeks, separating them.

I felt something lightly press against my hole; I inhaled deeply and held my breath. What I assumed to be one of his fingers made a circular motion around my rim. My cock registered the sensation with its own wave of pleasure. I had never been touched like that. I hadn't expected it to actually feel okay.

"He looks really tight," Leo said. "You said he fucks around with other guys?"

"Of course," Chloe said. "We do just about everything. He loves it when I peg him."

Leo laughed loudly, surely at the mental image of my diminutive wife pegging a big guy like me. Chloe was lying; she had suggested sticking a finger inside of me once, but I'd told her I wasn't interested. I wondered if she actually wanted to peg me; it seemed in line with her fetishes. For some reason, the brief wave of pleasure I'd just felt from Leo's finger made me suddenly rethink a lot of things about our marriage. Wouldn't she have been able to make pegging me an incredibly humiliating experience? I thought to myself. She could've told some of our friends or family, just to ramp it up for me. Taken some pictures and threatened to release them if I misbehaved. Maybe we could've found a way to make each other happy, if only I hadn't been so stubborn and so dense.

"How about this, Chloe," Leo said. "You let me fuck your husband's tight hole, and I'll let you two leave. If anybody asks, I'll say he escaped before I called the cops."

"We'll take that deal," Chloe said. "Mason, tell Leo how much you want him inside of you."

That familiar mix of fear and excitement washed over me, as well as relief that I wouldn't be going to jail. My heart began to pound yet again. I opened my mouth, trying to find the words; they were flitting around my mind like lightning bugs in the night sky.

"Leo, you are so fucking hot," I heard myself say. "Just thinking about you is getting me hard. Please, Leo, please fuck me."

I couldn't believe what had just come out of my mouth. It had been so much more than what I'd needed to say. I was so confused. I didn't know what I wanted in that moment.

"Let's do this," Leo said.

He popped up to his feet again. He roughly grabbed me by the nape of my neck and guided me over to the desk. He started pressing on my back again, like he had done a few moments earlier. I leaned forward so that there was only about one foot separating my chest from the surface.

Chloe was sitting directly in front of my face on the other side of the desk. I looked into her eyes; they seemed eerily calm. I started to feel panicked for some reason, as if our emotions needed to balance one another.

I could hear Leo shifting his weight behind me; Chloe redirected her gaze to look at him. The metallic teeth of his zipper made a rhythmic noise as he pulled it down. It sounded as if he was pushing his khakis down. I began to tremble; my knees felt is if they might buckle.

"Damn, Leo!" Chloe said. "You're as big as Mason here."

Leo chuckled as he started groping my right ass cheek with his hand again. He slipped his fingers in my crack and started to massage my hole. He kicked a little at my ankles; I quickly spread my legs further apart. He kept caressing my rosebud.

"I should probably cut the zip tie," Leo said.

"That's alright," Chloe said. "In other circumstances he'd be all about some bondage. He'll be just fine. In fact, I have a feeling he's already getting more comfortable with this whole situation."

What the fuck? I thought. I looked back in her eyes; she was biting her lip. I could see that she was starting to get turned on watching the scene unfold. I was about to be fucked by a dude, while bound, with my wife watching. My cock started leaking pre-cum again; it dribbled down onto the desk.

"I don't have any lube," Leo said, "but I don't want to tear his hole open."

There was no way I was going to take a nine-inch dick without lube. I knew from doing anal with Chloe that lube was an absolute prerequisite. My knees shook again; it was obvious that I was trembling. Leo gently placed his hand on his shoulder, as if to calm me down.

"This should work," he said.

I watched from the corner of my eye as his free hand reached around and scooped some of the cum on my abs onto his index finger. Before I could process what was happening, I felt his finger delicately press up against my tight hole. It felt smooth and slick. He started pressing with mild force.

Oh fuck! I thought to myself. I stopped breathing; it was beyond uncomfortable. Everything in my body was trying to keep my hole closed, but he continued pressing inwards anyways. The tip of his index finger pushed past the barrier. It felt like my sphincter was frantically trying to push it back out.

"Oh God," I moaned as I finally exhaled.

"I think he's enjoying himself," Chloe said.

Leo began to slide his finger back and forth inside of my hole; he'd only invaded me about an inch. It felt as though there were some amazing hidden nerves right underneath his finger that I never knew existed. With each movement, warmth surged into my rock-hard cock. I thought about what Chloe said about me being hypersensitive; I couldn't help but to think that there'd been some truth to it. I could see myself cumming again if Leo kept doing what he was doing. It was hard for me to know just how much of that was down to how vulnerable I felt.

There was a sense of release as Leo withdrew his finger. I felt relieved and, at the same time, a part of me didn't want him to stop. I watched as his hand reached in front of me again. He used the entire side of his palm to collect as much cum from my abs as possible. It looked like there were several tablespoons in his hand as he pulled it away.

I glanced at Chloe; she was rapt. She was also subtly massaging her pussy through her jeans. I felt something smash into my ankles, causing me to fall down flatly onto the surface of the desk. My pecs and abs collided with it. It took me a second to realize that Leo had swept my ankles out from under me.

My cock hung down, dangling over the side of the desk. The base of its top side was pressing sharply against the edge. I looked up at Chloe, my eyes wide with fear. I was trying to catch my breath; the wind had been knocked out of me.

Something pressed against my hole again; I prayed that Leo was going to warm me up again. I knew that, if he was truly as big as me, I was going to struggle without the proper preparation. I felt Leo push forward; my hole refused to open.

He exerted greater force. Something much larger than a finger was trying to force its way inside of me. I stopped breathing; all of my attention shifted to what he was trying to do. I couldn't notice anything else in my body in that moment.

Leo pushed some more; my asshole felt like it was being ripped open. It was worse than anything I had felt in a very long time. The sensitive skin was burning, and I was certain that he was already splitting my entire body in half.

"Just breathe," Chloe whispered into my ear.

"Is he okay?" Leo asked.

My entire body was shaking. My asshole was spasming, manifesting all of my panic, but utterly failing to push the invader back out. It must have looked like I was on the verge of crying; my face was on fire, and I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I was surprised they weren't sizzling into steam.

"It's just the tip," Leo said. "I can stop if he's not up for this."

Yes, please stop, I thought to myself. He had quit pushing in any deeper; the intensity was slowly starting to dial back. It was as if my hole was just giving up and accepting that it had been defeated.

"He's loving it," Chloe said. "He likes it rough. You don't have to be worried about Mason. We do this all the time. He just really likes to put on a show when he's being fucked."

"Okay," Leo said, with a suspicious tone. "Is that true, Mason?"

I looked at Chloe; there was a devious look on her face. It was unlike anything I had seen before. She had stopped touching herself, but she was still clearly very aroused. I focused back on my asshole. It still fucking hurt like I couldn't believe, but I was starting to get used to it. Underneath the pain, I could sense a small current of pleasure. It reminded me of how my fetish would gradually start ramping up, actually. At first, I would mostly feel fear and humiliation, just like a normal person would, but there'd be that hint of something else, behind or underneath. Then that hint would get bigger and bigger, until finally it took over completely and outed me as the total freak that I was.

"Yes, Leo," I said while attempting to sound relaxed. "I'm fine."

Leo must have been hoping that I would answer that way. I imagined he must have been horny as hell if his ex had never agreed to get fucked. He placed his left palm on my shoulder and right hand firmly on my ass cheek. With no more hesitation, Leo plunged himself into me.

My hole cried out in pain. I didn't know how thick he was, but it felt like he was huge I was worried that my skin was actually tearing. I felt tears well up on my eyes as I gasped for breath. Leo's cock head was pressing against something inside of me; I could feel that resistance. It was as if I had no more room to take it all.

Leo started to pull out. I breathed a huge sigh of relief; he must have been able to understand that I was simply physically incapable of taking his cock. My hole spasmed as he quickly started to push it into me again.

"Just a few more inches," Leo moaned.

What the fuck? I thought. How the fuck is that possible? I knew in my very soul - which Leo's cock felt like it was only millimeters away from - that it was impossible for me to take 'just a few more inches.' My eyes pleaded with Chloe, in hopes that she would so something. "It will get better," she mouthed. I took a deep breath and focused on calming my quivering body.

Leo rammed forward. I let out a small yelp, but he kept going. I could hear him moaning. The top of his cock smashed into that barrier inside of me and just kept pressing. I could sense the pressure he was exerting as he continued to force it in spite of the resistance. After a few more seconds, I felt his coarse pubic hair press against my jiggling ass cheeks.

"Holy fuck," he moaned. "I'm bottoming out."

He didn't move; he was savoring the pleasure and victory of having forced it all inside of me. My hole felt like it was starting to go numb, although there was still a burning sensation every time Leo's cock throbbed. I was amazed that I could feel it pulsing inside of me; it was as if we were connected in a way that I'd never even imagined, let alone imagined being possible.

I slowed my breathing. I could still feel his cock head piercing deep within me, and I also started to feel something new. I couldn't believe it, but it was actually starting to feel really good. Nerve endings I didn't even know existed were beginning to send surges of energy through my body at the merest hint of motion. Each time Leo's cock throbbed, I wanted to moan with pleasure.