In The Bays of Sardinia 01 +PICS

Story Info
Arrival.
4.4k words
4.53
352.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For text and images in HD resolution, see author's bio page

***

"Stop it, Terry, you're hurting your sister!" a worried Mary shouted,

but her son continued to kneel on Lissy's upper arms to keep her from wriggling out from under him.

"He used to do that as a little boy when they argued," laughed Paul, who was sitting in a folding chair in front of the large family tent.

"But they're not children anymore!" Mary protested, "My God, Terry is 20 and Lissy is 18, they should be have outgrown doing things like this! Lissy will still have bruises when Terry kneels with all his weight on her arms!"

"Don't worry," grinned Paul, "Lissy always knew what to do if her brother..."

He couldn't finish the sentence because Terry fell over with a scream and lay on the sand next to his sister.

Lissy stood up, patted the dust off her shorts with satisfaction, while her brother cupped his knee with both hands, rolled around on the ground ready for the stage like a footballer on the lawn, and wailed, "That's not fair!... you bit me!"

Lissy held out her hand to him and helped him up, she laughed,

"Yes, that was more than fair, brother!"

She brought her head to his ear and whispered,

"Next time you hold me like this, I'll bite your willy."

Terry winced, not because of the threat, but because he realized how he was crouching on his sister. He used to hold her like that and think nothing of it, but they were children back then. In fact, Lissy only had to lift her head a little and bite. An ice-cold ripple ran through his abdomen at the thought. He tried to pull himself out of the affair with a mischievous voice and smirked, "It's so nice that you didn't do it. I just wanted to see if I still got it."

"Like children!" Mary said indignantly, "as soon as you are together, you act like you used to. What will the people on the campsite think of you!"

"Doesn't matter, Ma," Lissy tried to appease her mother, "my brother will be careful not to get too close to me again, because I've just explained to him how I will defend myself next time." She turned to Terry and asked flippantly, "And? Did you do that with Nadine, too? Is that why she dumped you?"

"Oh Lissy!" Mary reprimanded her daughter, "don't be so unkind to your brother. You shouldn't make fun of someone else's lovesickness."

"It's not that bad, mom," said Terry, "actually I'm glad Nadine left, somehow we didn't fit together."

"We are all the more pleased," sighed Mary, "that you are going on holiday with us again."

"Well," Paul remarked with a wink, "actually we expected, your mother and I, to have the run of the tent, but now you are both..."

"Paul, not in front of the children," interrupted Mary and giggled shyly, "come on, let's sit down at the table, I'll get the wine."

"Wait another five minutes," Paul stopped his wife, "I would like to set up the awning first so that we have some privacy in front of our place."

"But our tent is in the middle of the bushes," said Mary, looking around, "nobody can see us here."

"You're right," replied Paul, "but since we've taken it with us, we want to use it, too. Eh, Terry, can you help me please?"

The two men bored the pipes into the ground,

when suddenly two young women stood in front of them and looked around uncertainly.

"Eh... good evening," greeted one. They seemed to be looking for something when the other giggled, "I think we got lost. Are we here in Sector A?"

"No," replied Paul, "this here is B, sector A is on the other side." He pointed the pipe down to the path.

"Oh, thank you," chuckled the girl, shaking her blond mane. She looked at the pipes on the floor, then at the tarpaulin and laughed, "What a coincidence, we have the same awning. However, we have not yet been able to set it up. Can we watch?... by the way, my name is Silvia."

Paul cleared his throat and smiled, "I'm Paul and this is Terry, my son."

"And I'm Maya," introduced the girl with the light brown hair. She wanted to know, "Do the poles have to be drilled into the ground?"

"Yes," Paul explained, "about every few yards, then you can attach the sail to these eyelets." He pointed to the wire loops on the pipe.

Terry laid out the tarpaulin, and when Paul threaded one end, Silvia giggled, "It's nice that we can see how it's done, maybe we can do it on our own afterwards."

The girls crouched in front of Paul and followed his hands. When he had tied the first connection, he took hold of the hem of the sail and was about to stretch it when his eyes fell alternately between the legs of the women; each of them wearing a snow-white panty made of next to nothing.

After tying the next knot, he risked another look; the sheer gossamer fabric covered the girls' pubic mounds like a second skin and dug deep into their slits. It seemed to Paul that he was seeing two clean-shaven pussies.

He was glad they both slipped in front of Terry because he felt his little one begin to stir. Paul hid behind the awning, trying to figure out how to avoid embarrassment. He suggested to his son, "You know what? Why don't you go to their tent with Silvia and Maya and help them, I'll be fine here on my own."

Paul saw at Terry's face that he, too, had admired the girls' panties because he stuttered, "Eh... okay, dad... I'll be right back."

The young women thanked him and disappeared into the bushes with his son.

Mary stepped out of the tent, put her hand on his shoulder and found, "Nice, the two girls..."

"Yeah, really nice," he replied flatly.

Mary whispered, "I hope you don't have to look for your eyes in the sand..."

"What makes you think that?"

"It seems to me that they almost fell out of your head before."

Lissy came over, hugged her father and giggled, "But dad, even from the tent I could see how you looked between the girls' legs. Did you like their panties that much, too?" She snuggled up to her father and begged,

"I want one too... oops!?"

She backed away, looked down briefly, then chuckled and put her hand over her mouth and disappeared into the tent with Mama. Paul knotted the awning and waited morosely for his erection to calm down.

When he was able to show himself again, he was just tying the last string to a peg, got up and rubbed his hands clean on his shorts, and Terry was already back and explained, "No problem over there. The ground there is much softer, so things went pretty easy."

Mary and Lissy came out of the tent with glasses and wine. Terry watched his mother pour, and asked his sister,

"And? Why did you decide to go on vacation with your parents again? Have you troubles with your boyfriend?"

"Oh nonsense, no! Leonard is writing his final thesis, so he hardly has any time for me. Anyway, I think a break is good for a relationship. If I go on vacation with my parents this year..."

"At least you have a paid vacation," grinned Terry.

"Yes, that too," smiled Lissy, taking her glass and holding it out to her father, "To you dad, and thank you for inviting me."

And in a patronizing voice to Terry, who was about to toast with his mother, "And you, brother, can cry on mum's chest during the holidays."

Taking up her daughter's words, Mary drew Terry's head to her and announced theatrically, "Come here, you poor one, you can start right away."

Terry wriggled out of the hug, clinked glasses with his mother and laughed cockily, "Nothing there, no time to mop up! I discovered an open-air disco next to the campsite, you will find me there for the next few weeks!"

"Oh yes," said a happy Lissy, "let's go dancing tomorrow!"

"If you promise me," said Terry with a cocked nose, "not to play the little brat like you used to, and prevent me from meeting a girl... then I will tolerate your presence."

"Oh, how gracious of you," breathed Lissy and continued in a busy voice, "Don't worry, I'll accept the handicap of having miserable chances with the men when you're with me, and only so that you don't get lonely on the dance floor."

"Do we want to stop by today?" suggested Terry and grinned in the face of his parents, "you know, mom and dad would have a storm-free shack..."

Mary chuckled and waved awkwardly,

"You children, it's two against one! No no, not on the first day! I'm tired from the trip... but just go... and just keep it quiet when you come back."

"We don't need to be quiet," said Terry, "with the noise the cicadas make here, we'd have to make a real effort that you could hear us at all."

"Yes, they are really loud here, there are certainly a lot of them," replied Mary and looked into the bushes, "but, you can't see a single one."

"They're sitting on the branches," Paul explained, pointing into the treetops, "it doesn't matter if they make a little noise." He leaned over to his wife and whispered in her ear, "Everyone doesn't have to notice what we both do at night..."

"You're worse, you!" giggled Mary, her cheeks flushed, choking on her wine.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow," said Terry, "there should be many bays here where you can dive."

"It's good that we brought our snorkeling equipment with us," said Paul happily.

"And there are beautiful sandy beaches here..." enthused Lissy.

"... where you can sunbathe wonderfully," dreamed Mary. She grabbed the wine bottle and poured one last round. It was getting late. Terry stretched all fours and yawned heartily.

Lissy let herself be infected by her brother, put her hand over her mouth and mumbled, "I'm tired, too; I think I'm going to sleep."

"Yes," sighed Mary, "the journey, the sun... and now the glass of wine, I think I'll fall off my chair."

"You are fine," protested Paul, "I drove all the way, actually, it should be me who is tired, but..."

"You're tired, too," Mary interrupted him and stroked his arm, "I think we'll both go brush our teeth now."

Terry yawned again and said, "I'm definitely ready for bed. Come on sis, let's go."

Lissy and Terry got their toothbrushes and went to the toilets while Mary and Paul emptied their wine glasses.

When the siblings came back, their parents were already waiting in front of the tent with their toiletries, wishing them good night and disappearing into the dark. Terry looked around and noted with satisfaction, "Really a great campsite here, in the middle of the pine forest. No tent around us is closer than twenty yards; the others won't trample on your feet all the time."

"Actually, I have the feeling that we are alone here," remarked Lissy, "the tents of the others are all hidden behind the bushes."

"Not quite," grinned Terry and pointed to a small camper with a bright gas lamp burning under its canopy, "the one over there, obviously has it in mind to provide light for the whole square."

"That suits me perfectly," said Lissy, as she slipped into the tent, "so we don't need a flashlight to go to bed."

The two got ready to sleep and crawled into their inner tent. Terry was lying on his mattress, looking around and grumbling, "I feel as if the tent used to be bigger. I think we had more space next to each other back then."

"That was years ago," chuckled Lissy, "the tent has stayed the same, we were just smaller back then."

Terry looked over his sister at the fabric wall that separated her sleeping compartment from that of her parents. He wondered, "Why is it so bright on this side?"

"That is the light from the neighbor that shines through the outside window into the sleeping compartment," explained his sister, "but, it is actually not really bright."

"At least bright enough that I can see that you are wearing panties," grinned Terry, "you used to wear nothing but a T-shirt."

"Yes, back then, we were children!" instructed Lissy, "perhaps you have discovered in the meantime, that we have grown up and that it is not necessarily appropriate for adult siblings to lie naked next to each other."

"It is all good," said Terry soothingly, "I just noticed... and anyway, if you value etiquette, why do you sleep in such a short top?"

"It's not the same. All women here wear something like this, there's nothing to it; but if it bothers you..." Lissy reached down and pulled up her covers.

Terry laughed, "Bet you can't take it more than half an hour? It's way too warm in here." Then he mumbled, yawning, "Well, good night anyway."

Lissy babbled something unintelligible, she was already asleep. Little by little, Terry also felt a leaden heaviness that forced him to close his eyes. Before their parents got back from brushing their teeth, the two were asleep soundly.

Terry woke up in the middle of the night. Did a noise wake him up? Everything was calm. That's it, the cicadas had fallen silent! He listened out into the silence; at that moment, the carpet of sound began again, as if a conductor had given the crowd of insects a sign. Terry sank back into the pillow and was still astonished, as he drew away that the absence of the chirping noises had woken him up, when the cicadas interrupted their concert again.

Dead silence again... but what was that?... was one of his parents about to get up to pee? Terry opened half an eye, the pale light from the neighbor's gas lamp still penetrated the tent. He looked at his sister who was sleeping next to him. Suddenly, kissing noises from their parents' inner tent.

"Isn't it a bit of an exaggeration to say goodbye like that, just to take a quick pee?" went through his head. Suddenly, he was wide awake. With his eyes closed he tried to listen to his parents; but, at that moment, the chirping started again and the sound curtain of the cicadas covered everything.

Terry opened his eyes and focused them on the cloth wall. As if in a Chinese shadow theater, he saw the outline of Mama's upper body. She bent her head down and felt for something, but she didn't seem to find what she was looking for, because she kept raising and lowering her head.

When the cicadas paused again, her head jerked up. Mom had previously forbidden them to eat in the inner tent because of the insects, as she always said, and now she was about to try a banana...

Terry caught his breath, it dawned on him that his mother wasn't having a midnight snack.

She bowed her head and Terry watched her mouth open wide. What she pulled up with her hand and made it disappear with a damp noise between her lips was not a banana, but daddy's erection!


12