In The Bays of Sardinia 01 +PICS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry stared at the partition in disbelief and watched his parents' goings-on. He couldn't remember ever having surprised her in a situation like this. A feeling of infinite embarrassment crept into his stomach. He put his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes, quickly wanting to forget what he had seen. But even through the sound curtain of the cicadas he could hear faint smacking.

Terry pulled himself together and tried convulsively to banish the thoughts from his skull, but he felt his penis grow into a bulging erection, which throbbingly filled his boxer shorts. What could he do? The gooey sound that reached him, bored into his ear canal and made it clear to him time after time that Mom was about to suck Daddy's cock into her mouth. Terry capitulated and opened his eyes, he couldn't help but watch the shadow play on the fabric wall.

Though wave after wave of trepidation flooded through him, he hadn't noticed that he put a hand on his boxer shorts. Terry figured he'd never caught his parents making love before. At home when they were little, their parents' bedroom door was always locked tightly. He and his sister each stood in front of it, giggling and red-faced, half-suspecting what was going on in the room.

Now he saw that the shadow of the tip of Mommy's tongue circled around Papa's plump glans. Terry didn't notice that he had started to knead his hardness himself.

He didn't take his eyes off the partition until Lissy began to stir next to him and kicked the blanket off her body. Immediately he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

After a while, Terry blinked and noticed that his sister was soundly asleep again, apparently she had become too warm under the covers. He fixed his eyes on the partition again. In the meantime, Papa had kneeled upright, the outline of his body indicated that he had pushed his pelvis forward, because his erection protruded far.

Terry could see from the shadow of Mommy's mouth that she had pursed her lips and pressed them to the tip of Daddy's cock. Her other hand was between his legs and moved slightly. Mama was scratching Papa's balls!

Terry glanced at his sister to make sure she was still asleep. He wasn't sure and raised his head to see more. When he looked diagonally from behind at Lissy's face, he saw her eyes shine. His sister was awake and staring at the partition!

She seemed to have heard something because she turned her head back in slow motion to check if her brother was awake, but when she looked into his face, his eyes were closed and his upper body rose and fell to the quiet rhythm of his breath.

Terry didn't dare to open his eyes for a long time, surely they would both be horrified if they found each other awake and had to admit to secretly watching their parents have sex. Suddenly, he heard Papa's soft growling through the roaring concert of cicadas, and at the same time something brushed his side.

Terry's curiosity grew and forced him to open his eyelids a small crack. Immediately he pressed them together again. He couldn't believe what he thought he was seeing. He opened his eyes again, and sure enough, it was Lissy's thigh that touched his side. He noticed that his sister had turned her head away from him and was looking at the cloth wall, on which the outlines of their parents were drawn.

Terry's eyes darted down, what he saw made him gulp. Apparently, his sister was convinced that he was soundly asleep. Lissy didn't seem to think about anyone lying next to her at all, because she followed the shadows of the parents with a fixed gaze, while she had put her hand between her thighs and stroked her venus hill!

As Terry ran his eyes over her legs, he remembered seeing his sister recently on her 18th birthday... he stood behind the crack in the door of her room and saw her lying on the bed in the middle of her plush toys and hugging the teddy bear. Her panties were wrapped around her lower legs as they were just now, and she stroked herself the same way.

The fluff that adorned her pussy barely covered her slit, and he saw at close range how she stuck a finger into her pink opening. She took a lot of time researching herself until his boner started to hurt, and he had to hurry to get to the toilet because his little one had set out to find relief for himself.

A week later, Lissy was lying on the bed reading one of her girls' magazines. She was wearing a T-shirt and a short skirt, but nothing underneath. Since he was standing right behind her, he could see between her legs. Terry remembered well that he would stand in front of the door ajar for ages because he could hardly get enough of his sister's bare bottom.

It was the first time he'd admired her shapely hips. The line that ran down from her buttocks to her thighs crossed that of her buttocks, in the middle of which her vulva bulged towards him. At that time, it almost seemed to him that Lissy knew that he was watching her, because unexpectedly, she moved her legs apart until her labia parted.

He was almost beside himself when Lissy put her hand below her stomach, and he saw her fingers reappear under her mons pubis. Her fingers crawled up over her labia, then his sister kept dragging her middle finger through her moist slit.

Terry remembered that he couldn't take it anymore behind the door, he had to get out his boner and massage it. Then Lissy stuck her finger into her little hole and took it out alternately to let it circle around her pleasure bud, faster and faster, until she breathed deeply. When she only whimpered and gasped on her bed; it hit him, and everything splashed onto the floor...

Once again he wondered if his sister had noticed the stains on the carpet, he had never found out. Terry turned his eyes to the cloth wall again. Mama turned away from Papa on all fours and held out her tall buttocks towards him. He knelt behind her, the shadow of his hand clearly showing that he was sticking a finger into her pussy. Every time his finger penetrated, Mama sighed.

That was too much for Terry. With one look he made sure that his sister wasn't looking back at him, then he carefully reached into his shorts and pulled out his erection. Lissy seemed to have long since forgotten that she wasn't alone in the sleeping tent.

Papa reached between Mama's thighs and tugged at her arm until she let her hand slide back over her stomach to place it on her labia. As if Papa's request was for her, Lissy pushed her knees wide apart and stuck a finger into her pussy.

Terry was amazed in his frenzy that his sister did not notice that her lower leg was pressing on his knee, but when he saw the shadow of Mama's fingers appear under her buttocks, he began to squeeze his erection. Dad massaged his hard cock and watched mom, who presented her buttocks to him and stuck a finger into her pleasure hole.

As Daddy's free hand approached and he wedged a finger into Mommy's pussy, Terry had to stifle a burgeoning moan. The wet sound seemed so close, as if... his eyes roamed over Lissy's body, then he noticed that the noise did not come from their parents' inner tent, it was his sister who drove her fingers more and more uninhibited.

Dad grabbed his erection and put it on mom's bottom. Slowly the shadow of his hardness sank into Mama's lap. Terry could hear his sister's loud breathing despite the noise of the cicadas.

"Papaaa..." she breathed.

His father got up and stood on his feet. Half standing, half lying over Mama, he penetrated her. Terry saw his sister bring her head closer and closer to the point on the partition where the shadow of Papa's cock slipped into Mama. She took her free hand and stroked the fabric as if trying to caress daddy's erection.

Terry began to see red spots, but his hand couldn't move faster or his sister would notice. A last look at her showed that his fear was unfounded, because Lissy pushed her fingers deep into her pussy a few last times and rattled through her nose. Terry felt the thigh on his knee shake violently, then he splashed and slumped.

After a few seconds, he just managed to squeeze his waning erection into his shorts and pretend to be asleep again when Lissy turned around to make sure that her brother hadn't noticed anything. After maybe a minute, he dared to open his eyes a crack.

Although his sister had moved away from him, she was still lying on her sleeping mattress with her knees pulled up. She was about to pull up her panties when her hand slipped over something damp below her knee. Lissy stroked it several times until she brought her hand up and sniffed it.

As if stung by an adder, she itched and looked over at her brother with incredulous horror, but he slept, breathing calmly and with a barely recognizable smile on his lips, as if he had never done anything else all night.

***

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

12