All Comments on 'In the Bays of Sardinia 05 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys94957 months ago

As always, 5*. The art is beautiful and erotic. Love the story line so please keep it going. You have a way with the pen and brush.

Mike9947Mike99477 months ago

Very nice job with the illustrations - best I have seen.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Please continue! This series is so hot.

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

Excellent!

Solid erotica and illustrations!

And brought back vivid memories of spying on my parents when I came home for college breaks, after they had gotten used to having the house for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars!!! Love the incest that’s going on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is A+. Please publish the next 06 soon..cant wait..

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

I anxiously awaited this chapter, and it doesn't disappoint. Very erotic! And ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it's about time they each went all the way, we know they want to. Also it would be nice if mom had an interlude with Lissy'

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes !

The next installment !

THANKS !

And at least one more to come ... Hope.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No doubt one of the best authors around.

It is a pity that we have to wait so long between chapters of the different stories.

Anyway, congrats

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Terrific illustrations. Incest isn't my thing, but the artwork drew and kept me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent as always. I too am hoping that Terry & Mary and Paul & Lissy go all the way before this series ends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Magnificent writing, with illustrations that are exemplary.

Thank you for sharing your gift(s)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantabulous

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I couldn't agree more with the prior posts about the high quality of these illustrations. Absolutely the best illustrative efforts that I have seen in years of finding pleasure on Literotica. The narrative is strong too. Not to minimize the narrative but the illustrations brought it all together so beautifully and erotically.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well worth waiting for…

Lancs50Lancs506 months ago

A beautiful and sensually loving story. It does leave the door open for further family adventures moving forward. The illustrations were perfect for this story.

BikiniBoundBikiniBound6 months ago

Great story line and graphics. I love the great looking people and not over sized parts. Because I love to see women in bikini panties please include more in future stories. I look forward to anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story bagan as an easily 5 rating that rapidly went to a 4 and quickly. This was a good story line, it was pretty well edited, and it began with very excellent illustrations of a "DARK and HAIRY, BUT NEATLY TRIMMED SEXY pussy and tasty looking lick-able, gentle finger-able, and very deep tongue-able slow insertion anus!" Too bad the next images quickly went to shaved with stubble pending images. I am just not ever going to be into stubble when it comes to oral on a female. I seriously don't know anyone who is into those "silly brier-patch splintered-up non-oral possible tongue gouging messes of a mound ladies and I do not ever expect to meet anyone who is, male or female. Better luck next time or continue to expect 2 and 3 ratings.

The_WickedsThe_Wickeds6 months ago

Great story & images! You encouraged us to post our own pics. Check them out - M & N

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I hope it doesn't take as long to get the next chapter. This story is wide open for all kinds of options. So much left for this foursome to explore and then maybe a visit by the grandparents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent work. Please give us the next chapter. It's frustrating to wait so long. No other stories can match your art work and narrative build. It's driving us crazy. Hope we will get next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic work. Please give us the next chapter. It's frustrating to wait so long. Its really captivating, No other stories can match your art work and narrative build. It's driving us crazy. Hope we will get next chapter soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-SWk1nrCnmV DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...