Incest, Abby's Choice

Story Info
Abby's secrets are revealed.
5.5k words
4.7
210k
47
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby's Choice: The Final Chapter

We both turned at the same time and smiled at my sister, Abby. Her face was beaming and her demeanor almost giddy as she stood watching me slowly remove my fingers from Jean's wet pussy. I turned to my mother watching the slight blush creep down her cheeks, as she reached to ease up the spandex pants; and I settled back into the chair, satisfied I had given my mother just what she needed and wanted - at just the right time.

"Oh you were so right Abby! You were so, very, right!" She answered back, cupping my cheek with her hand. With a dreamy look, Jean walked off towards Abby to embrace and kiss my sister passionately. There was a brief period of whispering and then with a final look of adoration, Jean left the kitchen.

"Wow buddy boy, you got mom on cloud nine!" Abby quipped as she took a chair, sending her breasts into a small wiggle storm.

"If you say so sis. We were just talking and the next thing we knew we were both horny as hell." I replied back, reclining in the chair knowing fair well Abby could see my stiff cock wavering like a small flag pole.

"Ya? Talking huh?" and she giggled, before adding, "Mom told me she spilled her guts and you were curious about the rest. She thought maybe I would like to fill you in. But, I don't know – straining that erection any more might not be good. I should hold off and let you settle down." And at that point she stood up and walked away. My protesting did no good and she disappeared around the corner, leaving me alone with only the sound of her departing snicker.

I couldn't believe it, one minute she was fucking me with wild abandon and the next she walks away after seeing my erection. "What gives here?" I thought, feeling the heaviness of my cock diminish as the blood slowly drained away.

It was simple disappointment I felt as I stood to walk off to the living room. Entering that room, mom's words came back and the room gave me an entirely new feeling – a feeling of intense sexual pleasures (along with mental visions of acts performed) forbidden knowledge to all except the participants.

As might be natural, my mind switched to thoughts of Abby and I sat down in the easy chair. The curiosity within me building with each passing moment; and the prospects of her picking up the story, where mom had left off, made me antsy for her return. "So Abby watched dad fuck mom right here and even joined in partially - wow!" I thought, closing my eyes envisioning the scene being played out on the floor.

The scent of "Taboo", Abby's delicious perfume, swept into my nostrils and no sooner had I registered the scent I felt Abby's nipples softly sweep across my face, as she leaned on the arms of the chair, bent over. "Thinking about anything special?" She cooed.

I opened my eyes slowly and she moved a nipple to my lips, tracing the line between them. The invitation was plain. My tongue slid out moistening the nubbin before I sent a long, hot, wave of breath over it and sucked it in. I was rewarded with a soft moan and watched Abby close her eyes, in obvious enjoyment of the attention paid to her offering. I released the nipple, leaving it wet, stiff, and glistening. Abby, with a slight twist, offered the second nipple without opening her eyes or uttering a word.

"Ummm God that felt good. You're so gentle. I love what you did for mom. She's not use to that sort of thing and you put her in seventh heaven." Abby sighed out as I released the second nipple.

I smiled at Abby and dropped my eyes to take in what I hadn't seen as yet. She wore French cut panties, the kind that dipped not only in front but in back – black with a chartreuse colored, worm like, squiggle going around the waist and leg bands, high lighting her proud mound. I had already noticed the black silk, half, jacket which, perfectly, set off the lower half. She was stunningly beautiful. Her breasts played peek- a – boo with the jacket lapels, as she turned and gently sat in my lap.

"So I get the feeling that pleasing you may have some real rewards – apparently you're not quite so one sided as dad used to be. That excites me Joey, a lot!" She commented, tracing her finger across the lips that suckled her nipples.

I chuckled and did a quick shiver, a by-product of her light finger touch. "I'm glad you're happy. I can't believe a strained back has caused me so much pleasure. So, Abby, any chance you're going to fill me in on the rest of the story mom started?"

"Oh I think there's a very good chance of that Joey! Care to join me on the couch?" and after a brief pause she added, "I'm going for some wine first - would you like a glass?"

I nodded and received a soft kiss before she slid from my lap. Abby went one direction and I went another, deciding I might need a cigarette or two to get through this next bout. Mom was in the kitchen and gave me a knowing smile when I reached for a pack of cigarettes. "Need a little bolstering Joey?"

"Not sure, but it can't hurt. You talked to Abby?"

"I did dear...I let her know what we talked about. She's anxious to fill you in. You know the things I left out and I have no doubt a lot more! You kids have fun." And Jean turned leaving the kitchen, giving me a wink and a blown kiss sent from her finger tips.

Returning to the living room I found Abby stretched out on the couch and two glasses of wine on the coffee table. With a coy look and "come hither" smile, she motioned with her finger to come join her, raising her head just enough for me to slide onto the couch. I did. A sip of wine and two lit cigarettes later Abby eased her head onto my lap, blowing out a small cloud of smoke and started in...

"So where did mom leave off again?" She asked casually.

"The night dad upped the ante on your sex education here in the living room. But that's not where I'd like you to start..."

"Oh? And just where would you like me to start?" She said, turning her head to look up at me.

"Not so much "where" Abby. I'm more curious about the reasoning behind why..."

"Ahhhhh...The why of it all huh? I see, well that will take a little thought." And she took a drag blowing the smoke away and reached for her wine glass, a delay tactic meant to tease more than aggravate.

"Abby?"

"God alright, keep your boxers on - for a little while anyway!" She commented and a soft laugh followed.

"It's not all that mysterious, believe me. I was already "changing", if you get my drift, when I became aware of the goings on around here. I caught them one day without their knowing it and watched. I was a mess of emotions. Excited, shocked, embarrassed, (God knows why) and then I guess curiosity took over, enough so that I started to sneak around. I remember thinking how strange it all was because I knew they had a "normal" sex life. I mean I heard them in the bedroom grunting and groaning off and on."

At that Abby giggled lightly and paused, taking another sip of wine and finished her cigarette. I chuckled with her and commented about remembering the bedroom commotions myself.

"Ya well be that as it may – the other thing was just plain weird. Dad could be doing damn near anything and WHAM, he be stiff and calling for mom!"

"No shit! God didn't he ever just take of it himself?" I asked, putting out my cigarette and taking a sip of wine.

"Sure. At least I think so. But he enjoyed mom's help more and she never seemed to mind – as far as I could tell. Oh God Joey! I almost forgot...I walked out in the garage one day when dad was working on the car, ya? Well I heard him yell for mom anyway; and not knowing if mom heard I went out to see what he wanted. When I started through the garage door he shouted at me telling me he was okay and to go back into the house. He had that "look" on his face and I just knew mom was squatting down in front of him so I delayed a little. You know, asking him how it was going and all? Well I gotta tell ya, I about cracked up watching his face! He was trying to talk and mom had him so close he didn't know what to do! When he didn't answer and gave me a half grin – sort of – I shrugged my shoulders and went back in the house; and just as the door closed I heard him cum!" Abby couldn't contain her laughter at that point and broke up remembering her close encounter.

Of course I laughed with her. "That was close Abby, anything come of it later?" I asked after I calmed down some.

"No (Hee-hee) No, not really. As I recall, I just got several glances from dad later on. I think he was trying to figure out if I knew what was going on. Of course I didn't give him any reason to feel like I did. It was a game. I enjoyed it and besides I wasn't through with my sneaking. I got pretty good at it actually, that is until..."

"Fuck me - you got caught – didn't you?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, yes and no. I was doing laundry when I heard dad yell out in that tone for mom. She didn't answer right away and I caught him walking into the kitchen with his ole boner just sticking out and waving to the world! I guess mom forgot where I was and when she walked in she gave dad a grin, squatted down, and started working his cock. She had him backed up to the kitchen counter and I could see everything. By that time I was...Oh God how do I say this – more than interested in what they were doing. I mean it excited me a lot and I loved watching them. I was even getting wet by then and when dad would come I'd almost loose it myself!"

"But you said you got caught..." I said, interrupting her.

"A little antsy are we? Say, is that a bulge I'm starting to feel under my head Joey?" Abby replied and turned her head to look at the enlarging outline of my penis. I shut up immediately and tried willing my erection to stop. (Ha!)

"Not exactly caught Joey and it happened when, for some stupid reason, I opened the laundry door just a hair more and it creaked. Dad had his head reared back, eyes closed. It was mom that looked around. She looked right into my eyes, but didn't stop. I opened the door exposing my entire face and she turned back to what she was doing and even moved off to the side a bit more, giving me a full view. Just as dad started to cum she turned and watched my expression as she pumped his cock. I can't tell you just what expression was on my face, but mom smiled over whatever it was."

"So all hell didn't break loose? Unbelievable!" I said, almost in awe.

"Nope! Nothing came of it and I closed the door. Later in the day mom did confront me though, privately, and asked how long I'd been watching. I told her the truth and she walked away with a grin on her face. After that I was a bit more open and mom always knew that if I was home I'd be watching her and dad." Abby finished up the "got caught" story and sat up, freeing my semi-rigid cock to shift up and head for the waist band of my boxers.

"Mind if I watch it grow? I love seeing a man get hard – it's just wild to think how much a penis stretches and grows!" And before I could respond she had slipped her fingers into the boxer's band and lifted.

"Oh hey there little fella, coming out to join the party?" She asked and giggled. Almost as if in response to her question, my cock inched upwards and made its appearance, clearing the boxer top, under Abby's close scrutiny. Abby slid off the couch and playfully tugged at the boxers until she had them off my hips. With a final tug she freed them completely and tossed them aside.

"More wine?" She asked, licking her lips as she stared at my erect penis. "Oh! I mean you Joey!" She added quickly, looking up and laughing.

The wine was agreed upon and Abby sauntered off, making her ass cheeks wiggle delightfully, knowing my eyes were fixed on her. I lit two more cigarettes during her absence and waited patiently for her return. As Abby approached I asked the next question I could think of. "So just when did dad find out you were watching?"

"Mom never told him actually." She commented setting the wine down and then slid in next to me.

"What? I figured he knew somehow. What about all the times he would..."

"Hey I didn't say he never knew. I just said mom didn't tell him...Per-se'."

"But then how..."

"God Joey let me finish! Mom and I talked a lot after the time she saw me. You know about sex and boys (men). She was great and listened when I explained how I was feeling and how much I was enjoying watching. She made me feel like it was okay and nothing to be ashamed of. She was, apparently, glad I was doing that and not out letting any guy I met into my pants. Well anyway, you were in bed early again one night and the three of us were watching TV when it happened. Dad gave mom the "look" but she held him where he sat. Jesus he looked positively desperate when his cock started to get hard. His shorts were bulging and he knew I saw it. Hell, I was staring to be honest! Mom turned to me and smiled just before she slipped her hand into the crotch hole of his shorts and brought his penis out. Dad was in fucking shock and he just stared at my face, not knowing what to do." Abby stopped for effect reaching for her wine glass and, as she leaned back, slipped her small hand under my erect penis.

Her touch sent a heavy wave of lust through me and my penis actually jumped when her skin met mine. Abby was sipping her wine and staring intently at my cock waiting for a response, rubbing her thumb gently along the side. I took another hit from my cigarette and sipped my wine, blowing the smoke out into the glass and then moaned out when Abby moved her hand to the top side of my cock and slid her fingers down to cup my cum filled balls.

"Abby, that feels so damn good – you have no idea. So...So did you stay and watch mom jerking off dad?" I finally managed to gasp out, as Abby's fingers gently rolled and felt each ball.

"Umm, they're heavy Joey! Guess you're full of cum, huh?" She cooed and looked into my eyes, her tongue lightly tracing her lips. When I said nothing, she reached out and took the cigarette from me, to put it out. I offered no resistance and watched as she stood, maneuvering directly in front of me and bent over slowly to squash the cigarette. Her actions drew the back band of her panties down, exposing her ass crack and tightened the material running through her crotch. It was her second offer, and I leaned forward to hook my thumbs in the panty top. Abby gasped softly and I saw goose bumps rise on her exposed skin. She pulled up-right and I tugged the panties down – slowly. "God I thought you'd never get the idea!" She whispered and started to bend over again, as the panties slid down over her ass. There, a few inches away, was the tight pussy my cock had been buried in. Like moms, I was really seeing it for the first time and it was my turn to gasp. Her outer lips were thick, swollen and moist. Her inner thighs made a slight bow framing her labia in a tear drop. I bent in closer, pushing her panties to the floor and inhaled the aroma of her sex and Abby shivered as I barely touched her sensitive skin.

She stepped from her panties spreading her legs slightly, causing her thick lips to flair. It was too much to bear and I gently traced the short area just below her rectum to her pussy lips and eased my finger in. Her legs quivered slightly at my touch and she leaned back sending my, out stretched, finger in deeper.

"God Joey your touch is electric! She moaned out as I probed her, releasing heavier waves of her sex scent.

"Mom...Umm oh ya Joey...Mom told me you...Jesus you got me so wet...You – fucked her really slow...God yes Joey rub my...This morning Joey...My little pussy loves your...Oh Joey - when your ready fuck me like you did..." and she stopped in mid-sentence when I pulled my finger out to lick her warm, salty, pussy juice.

"Oooooh Joey! It was feeling so damn good!" She protested and turned around, showing me her face - flushed with sexual excitement. She wore a small pout on her lips that quickly turned into a grin when she saw my wide eyed stare at her protruding clit.

"Nice clit - huh?" She whispered, not wanting to disturb my concentration.

Nice was an understatement of epic proportions! Her pink, blood engorged, button stuck out between her lips nearly a half inch! It begged to be touched - suckled and toyed with. I started to make a comment and Abby must have read my mind as she spoke up first.

"Yes Joey, it's yours – touch it!"

My trembling fingers closed around the sensitive button and I felt it twitch. Abby cried out, as her knees buckled and she reached out to steady herself on my shoulders. In a deep and husky voice Abby asked me if I wanted to suck on it and then changed her mind saying, "God, please Joey, suck my clit and make me cum. You can fuck me afterwards."

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled away slightly and stepped onto the couch. She straddled me with her legs, squatted slightly, and forced her hips towards my face. I was as eager as she was horny and reached around grasping her ass cheeks and pulled her clit to my lips, sucking it in. Abby moaned out loud and grabbed my head with both hands letting the waves of climax build inside her. I toyed with her clit, running rings around it with my tongue and then rapidly sucked in and out between my pursed lips. Every now and then I stopped and pulled away to look at my handy work and marveled at how her clit seemed to get even bigger.

"Jesus Joey you're driving me crazy doing that! You stop every time I feel like I'm almost there!" Abby cried out and pressed her hips in, moaning for more. I released one hand from her ass and slid my fingers up the inside of her leg and then latched on to her clit for the final assault.

I flicked her hard button rapidly with my tongue and started her legs shaking heavily. When the shaking got to the point her legs felt like a human vibrator I switched up and sucked her clit in hard.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! That's it Joey...God damn don't stop – please Joey I'm there...Oh fuck I'm going to...Suck me Joey I'm Cuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnnggggg!" She screamed out clutching at my hair.

Just as Abby screamed out cumming, I slid my fingers into her wet pussy and finger fucked her, prolonging the climax. She was begging me to stop, her legs starting to crumple, when I finally freed my fingers and released her throbbing clit. Abby did a slow drop into my lap, trapping my rock hard cock against her belly, and collapsed her head on my shoulder breathing hot and heavy.

"My God that was intense. You're just fucking wonderful Joey." She mumbled, coming down from her climax.

"And you are just plain gorgeous Abby. I love your pussy and pleasing you makes me delirious." I whispered back.

"Fuck Joey, any time – any time at all!" She responded and raised her head, seeking my lips. When she pulled away she asked, "Umm, where was I?"

"Huh?"

"The story silly, you know the story?" She said and laughed softy.

"Oh ya! You were watching mom pull dads..."

"Ya that's right - I stayed. Mom grabbed a small bottle from the end table and the next thing I knew dads pecker was all shiny. Mom smiled at me and turned back to the TV and almost absent mindedly sat there stroking his dick. Dad kept his eyes on me and I was focused on his oiled dick. I remember wondering if it hurt at all. I mean mom seemed to really squeeze it and pull it hard several times. Once it looked like his dick head would pop like a balloon! Oh shit, it was all red and bulging! Just as he came that night I looked up and he closed his eyes. When I looked back down I saw his belly convulse once and his cum started running out. Mom didn't stop stroking him for a while, the cum was running over her hand and she turned and winked at me. It just amazed me and I was so close, watching it all!"

"Wow!" Was my only response as I sat enjoying the wetness from Abby's dripping pussy and the slick feeling between our bellies, as my cock leaked pre-cum.

12