Incest, Abby's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

"Wow is right Joey, my panties were soaked! When I got off the chair it was obvious how wet I was; and I guess I blushed pretty good from what mom said later. After I left, mom told me she explained to dad about how long I'd been watching them. Guess he enjoyed my being there. After that night, he'd make sure I knew he was hard and ask me if I still wanted to watch! Of course that day in the car really set things off..."

"Ya no shit, from what I gather it did! What was it like Abby? I mean grabbing his cock for the first time?"

"Natural Joey – natural is the only way to describe it." She replied, reflecting back to the day and then slid off my lap and added, "I need more wine."

"No doubt, me too!" I responded and got up, letting Abby relax. Abby's eyes twinkled watching my stiff cock sway heavily side to side, as I returned. She was sitting up-right at that point and when I stopped to set the glasses down she encircled my cock with her fingers and licked the slippery juices from the head.

"Remember Joey, slow, like you did to mom." And she released me, patting the couch.

I eased down and we clinked wine glasses before she went on, without any prompting from me, following a slow drawn out sip of wine.

"So anyway, dad came quick that day and knew I was willing, eager even, to help him. The relationship between us all changed after that. Changed a lot - and I really knew he wanted more from me. I used to tease him unmercifully too! I loved to be naked when he walked by my room! I mean, I was a real shit for a while. Scanty clothing, letting my boob's show – whatever little nasty, sexy, thing I could think of! God one day I left my panties off. He was in the kitchen sitting at the table and I played innocent, bending over to the stack dishes in the washer, you know? He could see my pussy, I made sure of it, and when I turned around he was positively drooling!"

"God Abby! So you chose to turn up the heat!"

"Humm - I guess I did. Truthfully Joey, I wanted to have sex. To experience what it was like but I was worried about mom and what she'd think. Of course you were a worry too. Having you walk in during one of those times – shit I can't imagine what would have happened then! As it turned out our love affair, as a trio, worked out great. The night dad had mom give him a blow job and then stayed hard to..."

"Fuck her? I know, mom told me." I interjected and then lit cigarettes, while Abby waited to go on.

"Did you know I was virgin when I let dad have his way with me?" She commented casually, taking her cigarette and first drag.

"No fucking way! You're shitting me – right?" I asked after Abby's shocking comment.

"Nope! Daddy broke my hymen."

"Abby why in Christ's name would you..."

"My choice dumb – dumb! I was so involved already and the thought of some senseless fuck, like a neighborhood boy, doing it turned me off. It hurt, but I'm glad dad did it. He was positively gentle. I mean, Christ, he even cried when we finished! Mom was there and they made it so special, like a right of womanhood, or something. I slept with them that night and in the morning dad and mom had sex with me lying right next to them. I never felt so close to two people in my life! And now, it's you – you Joey! You, me and mom!"

"Just one last question Abby, how'd you three work things out? I mean did you guys have sex together all the time or what?" I asked, after taking a long sip of wine.

Abby giggled at the question and then stood up. Holding out her hand she motioned for me to rise. "It's time Joey. I can't talk any more sitting here looking at that magnificently hard cock of yours. I want to drain your balls. I want to feel that hot jism blast inside me - I need you now Joey, please don't make me wait." She begged softly.

She was right of course. I felt it too and wanted her just as bad and I let her lead me away. We entered her room and Abby released my hand, heading for the bed. She climbed on the bed, with hands and knees, spreading her legs and turned to look back at me. "Come to me Joey, fill Abby's little cunt and make sure she knows you've fucked her real good!"

I was nearly breathless already and slowly walked up to Abby's raised ass and kissed both sides of her butt. Abby's head did a quick arc up, as I pressed my cock head just inside her pussy lips and held it there, feeling her vagina opening contracting on my sensitive head. A moan started from her lips as I slowly, excruciatingly slowly, pushed in.

"Aaaaah God Joey yes! That's the way I want it! Slow – let me feel every inch of you – make me feel it Joey!"

I repeated that slow penetration several times and was amazed at feeling so much of Abby's insides. The sensitive ridge of my cock head contacted Abby's vagina walls and it seemed I could feel every ridge and valley of her love box. When my belly met her tight ass cheeks I felt my cock push against something harder and Abby squealed with delight.

"Oh God Joey your tight against my uterus! Jesus you're gonna send me into orbit!" and she dropped her head and started to groan, as she tightened her muscles trying to hold me hard and fast.

Placing my hands on her hips I pushed, forcing myself back out and started to thrust my hips, sending my head past her tightened muscles several times. "Oh God...Aaaaaaaaah ya Joey! Fuck me Joey, you feel so..." and she cried out loudly, as I changed up and sank deep into her pussy and held my cock there.

Slowly and deliberately I pulled out to near extraction and then pushed in all the way, sending her uterus off to the side. She wanted it slow and I loved it as much as she did. I watched my glistening cock slide in and out every time and the sight of it was building my need to release. My breath was labored, matching Abby's when she dropped her ass slightly, giving me even more range and depth.

"God Joey your – your so – deep – I'm getting close Joey! Cum with me Joey – please cum with me!" She begged and I felt her hips quaking with each full penetration. I lost count when my own urge started to well up and I knew I was moments away and told Abby I was ready.

Abby was reduced to moans and groans, unable to talk except for two words, "I'm cummmmmminnnngggggg!" released in a throaty growl. Two things happened when she finished her sexual growl...

I felt Jean's bare breasts against my back and then her hands grasp my balls and squeeze gently. I stiffened in Abby, my cock buried deep against he uterus, and felt the first heavy load course through my loins and into my sister. Abby's head jerked up and she cried out, "Oh my fucking God Joey!" as she tried to somehow shove me in farther.

"Jesus Abby! I'm cumming hard again!" I stammered out and felt another huge load blast its way into Abby's pussy. Mom worked my balls squeezing a little harder each time I came and said nothing to give Abby any indication she was there. Abby writhed, wiggled, pumped her ass up and down and cried out the pleasure of her hard climax and my continued throbbing. When the cum was finally forced out of her pussy, running down her legs, Abby lurched forward jerking my cock from her tight hole. She dropped to the bed and rolled into a fetal position quivering and moaning, her breath labored and harsh.

In an instant, mom dropped down and turned me. My hard throbbing cock disappeared between her lips and she squeezed my balls for the final time, receiving a mouth full of cum. She made sure every drop was taken in before she stood up and hugged me tightly. "That was for this morning. Any man willing to please, like you do, gets my attention in very special ways." She whispered. At the sound of Jean's voice Abby opened her eyes and smiled.

"Oh momma, we gotta keep Joey! I'm still throbbing and my pussy...God momma my pussy is his any time he wants it!"

"I know dear, I thought the same thing this morning. I think Joey will stay, don't you? After all Abby, he has his choice doesn't he? You, me, or both of us if he wants. Do you think we should take him out in public?" She replied in answer to Abby's comment, setting down next to her on the bed.

"What? Mom – what was that? Public?"

Abby giggled lightly and finally rolled over exposing her cum dripping pussy and massaged her tits looking up me. "Oh I do momma, but not quite yet! We'll have to work with him a bit more - can't expect him to know everything right off." And she winked at Jean.

Before I could respond Jean smiled at Abby and ran her fingers through Abby's wet slit, and gave me a lusty look, saying,

"Relax Joey..."

"Abby and I will show you everything you need to know. When we get through you'll be able to fuck either of us - almost anywhere!"

*

~And, "That – that – that's all folks!" I hope you've enjoyed this tale, as much as I've enjoyed writing it. May you spend days and nights dreaming of Joey at the service of his wanton sister and mother - I know Joey does~ MDF251

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12