All Comments on 'Incest Tales of the Quarantine 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent series. I especially am looking forward to see how you pull this altogether.

5 stars

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Fantastic series. You are hitting on all cylinders. Very hot. Looking forward to the next chapters

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Abso-fucking-lutely so FUCKING HOT 🥵

This one deserves ten stars, but I can only give you five on this one!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ❤️

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

This is the best of the series so far.

I like how you’ve linked all the stories together through it and made Nancy a manipulative little horn dog, getting everyone in the house fucking each other.

Good work.

SometimeintheMorningSometimeintheMorningover 1 year ago

I never ever should have read this! I'm supposed to be getting ready for a Super Bowl party. My team is in the Super Bowl (finally!) but I no longer care. I enjoyed reading this TREMENDOUSLY and now am wiped out but relaxed and satisfied, if you get my drift. lol. All I want to do is keeping reading the next part but I must get up and get some things done. I'll be back to read more...or maybe I'll just read this again ! ;)

One of my favorites! Thank you!

bseeker6969bseeker696911 months ago

I came back to re-read the stories and found this and more chapters. Fun time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...